Subtle Energy and Human Harmonics

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: Subtle Energy and Human Harmonics

Unread postby WCSally » Wed May 12, 2010 6:14 pm

mague wrote:Healing in a salt mine...

http://www.salzheilstollen.com/en/

Unfortunately the English site is not finished yet.

Very Beautiful! Certainly many negative ions abound! Should relax away many a care.

We took advantage of an Amazon Sale to obtain 4 salt lamps which now burn 24/7 ... It did not take long to notice a difference in the place! We like them.

They seem to do more after I have cooked spaghetti or boiled veggies on the stove, I wonder that I should invest in a small fog machine? It is strange how our interests and etc change over time.
Hypothesis:
Until our understanding is suffiently comprehensive, we are at risk.
Those not suffiently careful are also at risk.

Breath is the Courser and Mind is the Rider. -- Zoroaster
WCSally

Unread postby WCSally » Wed May 12, 2010 7:04 pm

seasmith wrote:WC,

~ Well, i wasn't around then, but given the ubiquitous presence of microscopic marine fossils worldwide, it seems clear that most all of earth's surface was covered by shallow seas and then deeper seas again and again.
Taken with a model of long cycles of orogeny and subsidence, over Vast eons of Time, then the salt (and coal) deposits, both deep and ascended, could be understood.
It seems the only earth-crustal members left in their primal state are a few deep continental roots completely devoid of organic fossils [but not devoid of abiotic hydrocarbon seams].

Moses,

I'm Not precluding an additional influx of exogenous materials.

s

I doubt that any exogenous materials would have plunked down into neat deposits (sodium does have some pretty conductive forms, however). Under the Dead Sea there is water so dense that Alvin just bounced off and could only snap a few pics as it went to the next site. That has to be a LOT of dissolved salt (?), and it is ringed by massive growths of mussels.

Speaking of those E.M.s --- has there been any confirmation that you have seen Re: A match between our Red Soil/nickle rich deposits of rock/gravel/bones/plants/trees world wide -- and the chemistry experiments done on the Martian Soils? ... I know they are not always too keen on sharing, but this is common knowledge, and it would be silly if they had not wished to look into the possibility (given that large and very empty ocean basin on Mars).

Abiotic carbon seams .. Life could just be so much more common than we even imagine.

Time can handle many issues, that is certain. I would like to see more geology input for climate models. I think we are missing a lot of balancing mechanisms if we continue to ignore the planetary geology.

West Coast Sally
Hypothesis:

WCSally

Unread postby moses » Wed May 12, 2010 7:30 pm

~ Well, i wasn't around then, but given the ubiquitous presence of microscopic marine fossils worldwide, it seems clear that most all of earth's surface was covered by shallow seas and then deeper seas again and again. seasmith

Negative. During EDM sea water gets picked up and deposited on the land, thus leaving fossils and salt.

Taken with a model of long cycles of orogeny and subsidence, over Vast eons of Time, then the salt (and coal) deposits, both deep and ascended, could be understood. seasmith

Negative. No long cycles and vast eons of time in the geological column sediments.
Mo
moses

Unread postby WCSally » Wed May 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Yo Mo ...

.. tells me nothin' ... not even your point of view! :(
Hypothesis:

WCSally

Unread postby MrAmsterdam » Fri May 14, 2010 5:27 am

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18891-nanotube-transistor-will-help-us-bond-with-machines.html

Nanotube transistor will help us bond with machines

Transistors are the fundamental building blocks of electronic gadgets, so finding ways to control them with biological signals could provide a route towards integrating electronics with the body.
-
The new transistor is made up of a carbon nanotube, which behaves as a semiconductor, bridging the gap between two metal electrodes and coated with an insulating polymer layer that leaves the middle section of the nanotube exposed. The entire device is then coated again, this time with a lipid bi-layer similar to those that form the membranes surrounding our body's cells.
-
The team then applied a voltage across the transistor's electrodes and poured a solution containing ATP and potassium and sodium ions onto the device. This caused a current to flow through the electrodes – and the higher the concentration of ATP was, the more strongly current flowed.
-
The build-up of ions creates an electric field around the exposed portion of the semiconducting nanotube, increasing its conductivity in proportion to the strength of the field. When the supply of ATP is reduced, ions leak back across the membrane and the flow of current through the transistor falls.
-
Bioelectronic interfaces

Noy claims that this is the first example of a truly integrated bioelectronic system. "I hope that this type of technology could be used to construct seamless bioelectronic interfaces to allow better communication between living organisms and machines."
-
Itamar Willner at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel thinks the technology is full of promise. "The beauty of the system is reflected by the fact that mechanical energy at the nanoscale [from the movement of ions] is transformed into electricity." He suggests it could be used to develop sensors to monitor intracellular metabolism.

In describing their microdevice the scientists discovered a part of the mechanism of microcurrent/subtle bioenergy.

Another question Mr Tomes.

According to Royal Rife microorganism can be destroyed by radiation of specific electromagnetic frequencies.

A dramatic observation illustrating the fact here;

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-661201775015095955#

Specific microorganism killed by specific radiation. Im wondering if there is a common dominator in these frequencies.

Mr Tomes, it seems you have a trained eye. Did you take a look at the Rife pathogen frequency list?

There is another reason for my question. A lot of Rife frequencies are created by frequency modulation and as you know there are a lot of harmonics and non-harmonics in the signal output. Frequency modulation is a property of a plasma antenna. And I think that the Rife plasma lamp can be considered as such an antenna!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_modulation_synthesis

So my question refers to 2 domains. The possible relationship between 2 or more frequencies and modulated output. And the possible harmonic relationship over the wole list of frequencies.

http://www.rifewiki.org/wiki/Frequencies

Dr. Nenah Sylver seems to have the best documented list, but other sources are public domain like the following;

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

Non-Consolidated Frequency List (NCFL)

Hulda Clark's frequency set (in the NCFL) may be useful if a specific pathogen is known. The frequencies are stated in KHz, and are in the 80-900 KHz range, so cannot be run directly on most Bare-Rife generators. For some of her frequencies, dividing them by 440 works well. In some cases, dividing by 100 or 1000 may provide a useful frequency. The best general conversion factor I have found so far is to divide by 512, although dividing by 256, 128, 64, 32, etc, may provide a better frequency. For the Garvy freqs which are out of range, dividing by 64 seems to work best, and dividing by 8 will usually also yield a valuable frequency, as will 2, 4, 16, 32, etc.

Your post ;

But eventually he persuaded me and I took the harmonics that I calculated and decided to apply them to the vertical dimension of a human being. The strongest harmonics are calculated to be 1, 2, 4, 12, 24, 48, 72, 144

There seems to be a correlated perspective. Mr Tomes you are an natural philosopher.

Mr Tomes, I am very curious at your perspective.
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934
MrAmsterdam

Unread postby WCSally » Fri May 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Hi Mr. Amsterdam,

Your post on machine interface makes my hair stand on end all the way from the roots to the tip top!

What are they thinking?
I know, they are not thinking, they are just being swept along in a giant wave of technological achievement euphoria.

David Bohm believes we will never be able to interface a computer with the quintessential life force energy of the Universe, because the computer lacks the connections. Written in DNA and BECs it is not a machine accessible item. Tech cannot access the "Subtle" realm where this interface lies.

So here is the "essence of consciousness and life" tied to our forms, and we wish to make this available to any and every machine which could network with a human compromised with silicon and basic electronics tech in his body?

How fast did we develop computers, and in what frame of mind, and what frame of reference? ... another caution, I fear.

I suppose many cultures over many eons (on other planets) have made the same error, the question is .. did they and their planet survive, or become slaves of the machines? =Transformers.

Battle Star Galactica's Non-Networked computers and it's Cylons; and Star Trek's non-invasive Tri-Quarter are not enough of a clue-in ... ??? :(

````````````````````````````````
I now 'get' "modulated harmonics", and thank you for the links!! :)

I see some familiar numbers. (If the Gematrian primes are also in String Theory .. that is a big clue -- I have not seen reference to this as yet.)

Here is my Chakra image, albeit a bit out of order, (6 and 10 parts -navel spleen- are reversed --the original floppies are deep in a box somewhere!)
http://wcsallysally.deviantart.com/art/Chakras-85946179

These little morning glory receptors are part of the keys of human harmonics as we are finding out. Also the keys to altering our dimensional interface (as the frequency modulators found out). But every door has someone or something on the other side, and this is why this work was traditionally done with a master and student, and the arts of defense were strongly tied to these endeavours!! Foolish haste is just that.
Modern humans are also not well versed in Self-Knowing, and can be lost in such things with bad results.

`````````````````````````````
"It is hard to teach someone who's cup is full." --AVATAR .. but no one's cup is ever "full" ... it just expands with more knowledge!! One must simply accept that learning causes the need for more learning.

`````````````````````````
So here are two items which I came across, which should delight the EU folks and proved them with some conceptual work:
Nearby stars:
http://kisd.de/~krystian/starmap/

Leo RE: Sun / galactic ecliptic .. (most powerful) ...
Click the link to view the traditional Leo.
http://kisd.de/~krystian/starmap/leo.html

And here is a 3D Galaxy map ..
http://www.3dgalaxymap.com/index.html

The idea I had was that this would allow for the mapping of the solar Birkeland currents for each of the stars, and their rotational peaks and troth's, and that would allow for fore-knowledge of potential fireworks in our neck of the woods so to speak. A "local" currents' harmonic modulations map, as it were.

Is there any work on this at present?
Were the Maya so good at star gazing, that they could infer such things?
Hypothesis:

WCSally

Unread postby WCSally » Fri May 14, 2010 4:12 pm

I also now appreciate the ATP, and CoQ10 link to healing! CoQ10 works on injuries which resist other treatments.
I have had electronic (EM?) injuries which would not heal until slathered with CoQ10. Still they were very, very slow to heal!

There is another tack to Tech, and linking to the universe with Tech: ... That all life is tied to certain frequencies, one of these being the 60htz of Quartz, that very, very abundant material in the material universe. That substrate over which all our computing flows. I know one's typing can be copied from the adjacent wires in the nearby wall if one has the correct instrumentation.

Likewise is Humanity now becoming known to the Universe which is tied to 60htz (~the ubiquity of quartz) in all it's vastness? ... But this is a non-acknowledged connection.

Nevertheless ...

In Turkey there is a rock cut panel showing "the gods" --- it is a long line of men in robes and crowns like the Upper Egypt crown, possibly with heads (underneath) to match. -- I do not see any tech in their hands as we see at the Gate of the Sun in S. America, or in the other ancient astronaut images around the globe. Perhaps the Lid at Palenque, but is that an "instrument of tech" .. or is that The Sacred Tree he is coursing through time and space?

It was after the Jewish people had lived in the shadow of the GP (that coupled harmonic oscillator of amazing properties) for many hundreds of years that they were set free "with a Strong Hand" ... could it be that they passed a type of non-acknowledged test?

Is the World now taking the same test? I wonder!!
Hypothesis:

WCSally

Unread postby MrAmsterdam » Sat May 15, 2010 11:28 am

If thes sun acts like a plasma antenna and the van Allen belt too...then the universe looks like a EM energy distrubution system.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGwDdTZBAEY&feature=related

Sally, I found a free Rife frequency generator. It looks like a dos/win95 apllication. Try it, its free ;-)

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/freqgengui/screen.htm
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934
MrAmsterdam

Unread postby WCSally » Sat May 15, 2010 1:32 pm

I think the age of the generator was the issue, but there is a whole wazoo of free software including Rife items here:
I am just not up to speed on what I want to do, yet.
Also, I want a quartz base for this, and maybe a resonance bowl made of quartz (not the singing ones).

http://www.windows7download.com/free-win7-signal-generator/

Ah, I see now where the PM came from .. the Egyptians living next to the GP .. The GP being the Earth-coupled harmonic oscillator ...

It is not only that it is coupled to the Earth by location, size, tuning and materials, it also has chambers with those little spheres of amazing stuff (~~"and" O.R.M.E.s --which might account for the unconfirmed 5 tons of fine white powder at Serabit El Kadim which could have been WPG). BTW, I subscribe to the aggregate theory of Ancient Construction, including the GP in part (not the Kings Chamber area).

I speculated at one time that the need of the people for gold for the atmosphere, was the need of the people who were using the GP as a microwave transmitter, and power distribution center ... using the WPG to stabilize the atmosphere after the Nuking of the Planet in various areas (India, Dead Sea, possibly where the glass is now found in the desert outside of Egypt), some of which are possibly underwater now.
Hypothesis:

WCSally

Unread postby ElecGeekMom » Sat May 15, 2010 2:17 pm

I have wondered if the GP was built to serve as something of a lightning rod.
ElecGeekMom

Unread postby WCSally » Sat May 15, 2010 2:42 pm

ElecGeekMom wrote:I have wondered if the GP was built to serve as something of a lightning rod.

I do not have the "full scoop" for that you might visit the archives of Graham Hancock's Message Board =Mysteries.

In general it collects a certain set of frequency
(F#) from the planet and projects this into space --as I understand it ... See Laird Scranton's works on The Dogon and The Numo Fish as well.

It is speculated that it also can capture and amplify much more than just the planetary harmonics (mental projections). Maybe it is calling home all the time?

It was a water pump at one time and Chris Dunn thinks it was also a Microwave Generator.
Water Pump pioneer, with many, many photos.
http://sentinelkennels.com/Research_Article_V41.html
Good vid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O25Xh7nszxs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL0Fa2pUn6U

Imagine if you lived in the caverns under Giza ... (10.000 people fit comfortably from web site in RO) .. the GP would sound like a huge beating heart!)

Suppose for one more minute .. that there is an entire city down there, sealed away (as the Maya tunnels are sealed away).. would Aswan one day fill it with so much sand and mud that we would never learn what they knew? I have always wondered if Aswan has sufficient flood plains.
Hypothesis:

WCSally

Unread postby WCSally » Sat May 15, 2010 2:44 pm

So my question refers to 2 domains. The possible relationship between 2 or more frequencies and modulated output. And the possible harmonic relationship over the whole list of frequencies.

Ah Mr. Amsterdam ... I think you may be describing something like the Julia set!
Hypothesis:

WCSally

Re: Subtle Energy and Human Harmonics *Fractals, too!!

Unread postby WCSally » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:07 pm

There is a cost effective new fractal generator out ... awesomely amazing!

Check the site here for the newest item for viewing math as art:
http://www.softology.com.au/voc.htm

If you are not into fractals but maybe the Maya ... this looks like their Ball Court to me!! Complete with side mounted hoops!!
Hypothesis:

WCSally

Unread postby seasmith » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Nice !
seasmith

Unread postby ElecGeekMom » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:24 am

ElecGeekMom wrote:I have wondered if the GP was built to serve as something of a lightning rod.

Another thought is that it might be a transmitter of electricity, something like Tesla came up with.

I read an article one time about the GP's being visited by someone during an astronomically-significant planetary conjunction. The visitor reported that the chamber containing the sarcophogus (in which the visitor stayed during the conjunction) became electrically active. Piezoelectricity was mentioned.
ElecGeekMom

PreviousNext

Return to The Human Question