Ontology Matters

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Yourself

Ontology Matters

Unread post by Yourself » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:18 am

Non professional Believes everything part of the whole derived by cause and effect, and the space and time united by the velocity of light subverts the holism by excluding negative entropy. Here is the general idea of a theory of everything [TOE], where everything is created out of aether by implied forces, and negative entropy is the geometry of insight that connects the dots with a curved line to draw the picture, with least action/quickest time.
If you start with a double aether and give it a motion, it causes a spin as an oar through water. One part goes out and the other in, and a centrifuge is a black hole that binds positive charges into a plasma by the orbital momentum of negative charges. Like a proton bound by an electron, opposite charges attract, and particles exchange because of decay in momentum. The big bang is a plasma from the axis in exchange with the orbital momentum, which is unified with the electron by a spin, and the proton accelerates in a vortex where the axis of an action is least action. Then when the plasma leaves the pole again, it breaks down into galaxies, then solar systems, then atoms. The light you see is caused by the unseen, and negative entropy is the lens of an implicate order, because The Ark is the quickest time that connects the dots of a hologram to draw the picture in a noosphere.

Without the geometry of insight to see what you are talking about, saying the universe has negative entropy is like saying you have faith in Jesus, and most people do the opposite because they don't have the insight to know what they are talking about. If God told His Son The Truth, everyone would point to their ear and draw circles if he said something, and if God showed His Son The Truth, they can prove he is delusional because they can't see it with their own eyes. The quantum mechanical prediction is a self fulfilling prophecy because they all have faith in themselves, and their truth is self evident because the act of observing changes the thing itself.

Religion is about a Unified Field Theory, and the subjective philosophy of observers is revealed by a synthesis of their nature:

Wholeness and The Implicate Order, by David Bohm, who worked with Karl Pribram concerning a neurohologram.
The Universe is a hologram, and wholeness is implicate order because it implies a signal with an independent
and autonomous information content.

The Neurohologram, a theory of Karl Pribram who worked with David Bohm on a holographic model of
consciousness with two axis, spectrum and density, and the mind is a theoretical black hole that suspends our
concept of time as causality, that separates the universe into parts that can't fit together to form a picture of
the whole.

The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind, by Julian Jaynes. The left brain is verbal,
and insight that corresponds to the definition of God by our ancient ancestors is a signal with an independent
and autonomous information content by way of the anterior commissure, which is the contemporary Superego.
With the development of writing, the left brain programmed the right brain with information subjected to their
ego, with space and time united by the velocity of light that subverted the holism of a Bicameral Mind. Thesis
psychosis induces antithesis neurosis, and psychoneurosis is dialectical materialism.

The difference between human beings and cattle is the difference classical and empirical science. Classical science is about a hologram with two poles, where the axis of action is a vortex filament that connects the dots with least action/quickest time, and this is the insight that connects the dots with causality by a curved line. The curved line is an arc, which was spelled ark, and the insight with position and momentum at the moment of Creation is man's relationship with God to create a future. Empirical science is the universe with one pole, and the virtual cattle can't see over time because their universe doesn't have negative entropy. Their space and time united by the velocity of light is a virtual commissurotomy because it subverts the holism of a Bicameral Mind/neurohologram, and separates man from God. Their Zeus stole The Ark with a priori assumption and gave them Bovine Spongeform Encephalopathy... as cause of all the problems of society.

Sincerely Yourself,
Prometheus

fosborn

Re: Ontology Matters

Unread post by fosborn » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Yourself wrote:The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind, by Julian Jaynes
I liked the factual information about the brain hemispheres. But his theory of consciousness isn't something I agree with. David Chalmers wrote a book about it. I liked his view in that consciousness is a force like gravity or magnetism. Its a real substance in the universe. Other wise a virtual consciousness like Jaynes, creates a zombie or illusion of consciousness.
I am reading another book mentioned in this forum" Biology of Belief" by Bruce Lipton. I liked his view of individual cellular consciousness, because I became aware of it during a NDE.

I experienced information overload ( I overload easily) in your post, but I did see this and wanted to comment on it.

thanks