Kindly help please!

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

moses

Re: Kindly help please!

Unread post by moses » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Dr Mercola articles on vaccines:
http://search.mercola.com/Results.aspx?k=vaccine
Mo

jjohnson

Unread post by jjohnson » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:35 pm

I haven't taken the swine flu vaccine, and am glad to report that I have experienced absolutely no ill effects from it.
:mrgreen:

Joe

Unread post by Joe » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 am

Hi, sjohn.

From the very few stories that I've heard about people who have come down with this flu, I can conclude that the symptoms are just the regular fare for the flu. Mostly, it's high fever. And, most importantly, death does not form part of the symptomology. :) Just a few days' bed-rest is the only inconvenience - if we can call it that. There have been adverse reactions to the flu-vaccine reported - even 1 death in my neck of the woods :( - but the danger posed by the vaccine are really more long-term: mercury in the vaccine is a toxin which will affect your brain (lowering I.Q.); squalene is probably linked to Gulf War Illness and other serious conditions; etc. Apparently, half of the U.K. doctors plan on NOT receiving the vaccine, and they meet with sick people all day. Yeah, they know what the deal is. And, they won't have any part of it.

See here for more:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/sardi/sardi-arch.html.

I hope this helps you.

-Joe