Non Local Consciousness

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Non Local Consciousness

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:21 pm

An interesting essay by Edgar Mitchell from Apollo 14.
It seems I am correct in my intuition again.
The revelation of the phase conjugate properties of antigravity research quickly filled me with a synesthesia of how this applies across the board, from the way the galaxy is powered, to the electric sun model, to the physiology of sight and now consciouness.
1) The basis of subjective experience is rooted in the quantum attribute of nature called non-locality. I will use the word "perception" in its most generic sense to denote a basic subjective experience at all levels of complex matter. Thus the non-local quantum correlation between entangled quantum particles is considered the root cause of the phenomenon experienced as perception in more complex matter, but the non-local quantum hologram is the non-local carrier of information for molecular and larger scale matter. Thus, perception is not an object but rather the label for a nonlinear process involving an object, a percipient and information.

2) The experience of humans is that they sometimes, perhaps often, perceive information from or about physical objects that is not available through normal, local, sensory mechanisms, nor classical space/time information. Objective testing data in overwhelming abundance provides evidence that this is true, though an explanatory mechanism has until contemporary times remained elusive. I shall call this intuitive information or intuitive perception. I postulate that a quantum hologram is the source of this intuitive perception and that the percipient is at that time in phase-conjugate-adaptive-resonance (pcar) with the entity or object associated with the quantum hologram.

3) The phenomenon of "learning" in humans is a subjective process that involves perception, memory, intentionality, evaluation of outcome and behavior change. This may be viewed as a classical nonlinear feedback loop. Although we cannot know precisely the subjective experience of another entity, presumably in the successful training of animals, an analogous subjective process is in effect. Sheldrake (1981) has published a successful theory of morphic resonance related to animal learning based upon non-local information. Marcer has published papers (1996, 1997) theorizing a mechanism by which the quantum hologram causes learning to take place in both DNA molecules and prokaryote cells as an adaptation process of environmental resonance, rather than mutation and adaptation solely by random processes. I postulate that Marcer's concept can be generalized to nature at large and that the quantum hologram is the information structure suitable to explain Sheldrake's morphic resonance. The non-local quantum correlations observed in particles, and the non-local quantum hologram associated with molecular and larger scale objects, serve the purpose of providing information at all scale sizes to guide evolutionary processes. That is to say, that quantum non-locality is the basis of perception, and thus fundamental and necessary to the complex organizations of matter and information in the universe. Further, since learning is an observed property of complex systems such as animals and, via the quantum hologram, is theorized to be a property of simple cells and molecules, one can also postulate the generalization that nature evolves through a learning process rather then because of random mutations.

4) Marcer (1997) has proposed that the condition of phase-conjugate-adaptive-resonance (pcar) is a necessary condition for an object in three dimensional reality to be perceived as it really is. That is, resonance requires a virtual path mathematically equal but opposite to the incoming sensory information about the object. Further, that it is the incoming space/time information (visual, acoustic, etc), which decodes the information of the quantum hologram and establishes the condition of pcar so that accurate three dimensional perception is possible. That is to say, both quantum information and space/time information are used in the act of perception by organisms. I propose that the two equal but opposite paths required by the pcar condition are the mathematical equivalent of perception and attention or intention. I shall distinguish between attention and intention in following pages.

http://www.edmitchellapollo14.com/naturearticle.htm
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Re: Non Local Consciousness

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:51 pm

During the Institute Of Noetic Sciences (IONS) convention held in Vancouver, BC in 2002 April, I
heard Edgar Mitchell's talk on "Nature's mind: The Quantum Hologram." This stimulated my active
research into the area of quantum theory models of consciousness and psychological processes. One
of his points was that standard conventional psychophysiology was inadequate to explain most
phenomena such as perception. You can study the visual receptor system and the brain's cell
assemblies but still have an explanatory gap. What's required is a mechanism to connect the
"real/objective" world with the "internal/subjective" representation of it. His proposal revolves
around the concept of the "Quantum Hologram." It is interesting that the leading edge physics
concept of the pcar or the Phase-Conjugate-Adaptive-Resonance explanation of perception and
knowledge acquisition in general has great similarity to Plato's concept of "ideal forms." The
internal and external have the same hononomic structure which allows us to relate to the external
3D world. (Penrose, 1997)
http://www.rebprotocol.net/march2008/13 ... graphy.pdf
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Phase Conjugate Resonance and the stream of consciouness.
http://books.google.ca/books?id=ttEvC7B ... ce&f=false
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:38 am

junglelord wrote:What's required is a mechanism to connect the "real/objective" world with the
"internal/subjective" representation of it.
The underlying assumption here is that these are two separate things. My personal "subjective" experience belies that assumption. So, by what perceptual criteria is the assumption of "separateness" (appart from the simple concept of contrast) arrived at?
It's all about perception.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:57 am

To tell you the truth, the only thing I am interested in at this time is Phase Conjugation and examples of where it appears.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:38 am

junglelord wrote:To tell you the truth, the only thing I am interested in at this time is Phase Conjugation and examples of where it appears.
Fair enough. :)
It's all about perception.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:15 am

Hi Steven, maybe I could answer your question along with a new revelation about phase conjugation.

If I understand your question correctly, consciouness does matter, as a matter of fact I believe there are two consciousness fields, the ego, and the quantum non loncal consciousness. These are seperate from the material field standing charge wave. It is consciouness that gives the groundwork of standing waves life.
Professor Emeritus of physics at the University of Oregon’s Institute of Theoretical Science, Dr. Goswami is a revolutionary in a growing body of renegade scientists who in recent years have ventured into the domain of the spiritual in an attempt both to interpret the seemingly inexplicable findings of their experiments... and to validate their intuitions about the existence of a spiritual dimension of life

Materialist science isn't the whole picture.

What do we mean by materialist science? Materialist science takes it as its basic axiom that everything is matter. We have literally managed to train a whole generation of students on the idea that everything is material, but this Newtonian world view that has shaped our understanding for centuries is now giving way to the revelations of quantum physics which goes beyond materialism; to show that consciousness, not matter, is the ground of all being

It's objective and it's scientific.

You can call it God if you want, but you don’t have to. Quantum consciousness will do. Nonlocality, tangled hierarchy, and discontinuity: these signatures of quantum consciousness have been independently verified by leading researchers worldwide. This experimental data and its conclusions inform us that it is the mistaken materialist view that is at the center of most of our worlds problems today. To address these problems, we now have a science of spirituality that is fully verifiable and objective
http://www.amitgoswami.org/
With that information I would submit that the electron is a composite wave. It includes the following.

In my mind the electron is a consciousness unit. It derives this from the non local quantum consciouness field.

The electron is also a composit of derivates due to a 2d circular sting of angular momentum scanning the rotating magnetic field of the aether, as per the Aether Physics Model by Dave Thomson. This endows the electron with a sacred geometry of the sphere and the toroid. The electon is a composite charge unit. The electron contains both the spherical ES distributed charge geometry along with a outer EM toroidal distributed ring. This has specific e mass, which is really the linear aspect of distributed EM charge.

The phase conjugation of the electron occurs due to the G Force of APM. This is the pump beam for all matter.

I had this revelation this morning...thanks to chatting to a new friend about all this. I must send this thought to Dave Thomson.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:18 am

Marcer (1997) has proposed that the condition of phase-conjugate-adaptive-resonance (pcar) is a necessary condition for an object in three dimensional reality to be perceived as it really is. That is, resonance requires a virtual path mathematically equal but opposite to the incoming sensory information about the object. Further, that it is the incoming space/time information (visual, acoustic, etc), which decodes the information of the quantum hologram and establishes the condition of pcar so that accurate three dimensional perception is possible. That is to say, both quantum information and space/time information are used in the act of perception by organisms. I propose that the two equal but opposite paths required by the pcar condition are the mathematical equivalent of perception and attention or intention. I shall distinguish between attention and intention in following pages.

http://www.edmitchellapollo14.com/naturearticle.htm
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord