A SPIRITUAL ELECTRIC UNIVERSE?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Re: A SPIRITUAL ELECTRIC UNIVERSE?

Unread post by mague » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:15 pm

GaryN wrote:My communion with the Sun 'informed' me that the Sun was a machine, not a God!
Hello GaryN,

i know that this kind of communication is happening on a layer beyond language. The received informations just tend to create words or pictures in our mind.

Thats why i agree with you. Personally i would cancel words like machine and god. There is no machine and no god. Just smaller or bigger entities. Or brothers and sister/cousins. Every entity has, just as in science, attributes and a vaque number of possible functions. None of them is a god (as in mighty and required to worship) and none of them is a machine as in fixed function.

SpaceTravellor

Unread post by SpaceTravellor » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:37 pm

Hi Mague,

You are certainly spot on regarding the huge amount of the "devellopment" sidetracks in today´s many cultures.
Imagine a human in the stone age and a modern human disinfecting his bathroom. Isnt that close to a mutation ?
I´ll second that very much!

And imagine the same ancestrial humans watching the modern lifestyle? What would their comments be?

- Did you watch the TV Documentary "Meet the Natives"?
Meet the natives.jpg
Native people who visited the modern hurlum burlum and gave the modern people foods for thoughts by their wonderful native mindset?

I just was deeply toughed and full of lafter at the same time.

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:44 pm

SpaceTravellor wrote:
Dont have high hopes.
Hope is eternal green - and what is the other option?
Hello SpaceTravellor,

if the toilet is clogged someone has to roll up his sleeves and put his arm into it up to the ellbow ;)

SpaceTravellor

Unread post by SpaceTravellor » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Mague - I know the feeling . . .

My whole grown up life is full of elbows deep in a huge variety of clogged society toilets :cry:

- Mague, am I right assuming that you are well rooted in "the native way of life"?

All the Best from Ivar - a reborn native . . .

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:21 am

Hi Mague,
You wrote:
The old hunters rule becomes real.
Kill only to eat or not to get eaten; Take only as much as you really need.
This is threatening lifestyle, culture and career. Hunters rule implies that you cant own anything, cant raise animals in masses for money. Cant influence or exploit nature at your will. The treshold for your activities is narrowing down.
This is scary, isnt it ?
And even if the person who found spirit is willing to change his life, it will find a few huge barriers.

I agree. People nowadays are conditioned to accumulate - the idea that less can equal more does not compute.
Contentment is natural wealth; luxury, artificial poverty - Socrates (469-399 BC)
When Tao is embraced in the realm,
race horses haul their own manure.
When Tao is unknown in the realm,
war horses are bred at the borders.

There is no greater curse than desire,
no greater misfortune than greed.
He who knows enough is enough
will always have enough.

Tao Te Ching 46, Bart Marshall trans.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:27 am

mague wrote:
SpaceTravellor wrote:
Dont have high hopes.
Hope is eternal green - and what is the other option?
Hello SpaceTravellor,

if the toilet is clogged someone has to roll up his sleeves and put his arm into it up to the ellbow ;)
The ISS has a broken toilet right now...wonder how they fix that?
:lol:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

SpaceTravellor

Unread post by SpaceTravellor » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:45 am

Hi Junglelord,

Personally, I only fixe the clogged ones, not the broken ones :lol:

Now, lets se if Mague can help them out . . .

It wouldn´t surprice me if he can fly up there without the use of some celestial tincans . . .

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:34 pm

junglelord wrote: The ISS has a broken toilet right now...wonder how they fix that?
:lol:
Isnt that a great example about how simple things can be priceless ?

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:26 am

SpaceTravellor wrote: Personally, I only fixe the clogged ones, not the broken ones :lol:

Now, lets se if Mague can help them out . . .

It wouldn´t surprice me if he can fly up there without the use of some celestial tincans . . .
Hi,

i am not Clark Kent, nor am i supernatural. They say the witches fly to the moon on their brooms, but i am not a friend of magic. Altering "stuff" is no good idea. Never was. I feel pretty comfortable on this planets surface. There is enough stuff to keep me busy till i am 80.

If i wanted to fly trough space i would do it like GaryN. Sharing awareness for a while.

We have a proverb here. "Little presents maintain friendships".

So, maybe that comet wants to know how a cigar, or a milk shake tastes. Smoking is bad for your health, but sacred tobacco always was good to trade with ;) Milk Shake is tasty as well though. In return he shares how it is to fly through space and unseen systems. Not really supernatural magic rocket science, just the knowledge how to deal with distant relatives. :D

Unless you have pure intentions, dont try this at home kids. If you have double minded intentions, you will only meet double minded comets. 1st law of universal resonance. If you tune into CNN there will be CNN and not Cartoon Network. ;)

SpaceTravellor

Unread post by SpaceTravellor » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 am

Hi Mague,

Thanks a lot for your very grounded :idea: comments and "everyday natural rules of Life"!

Good to have you onboard to keep some of us flying minds at the very basics :lol:

All the Best from the Spaced Travellor :!:

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:22 pm

So much metaphysics, so little time & energy for it...

:?
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 pm

MGmirkin wrote:So much metaphysics, so little time & energy for it...

:?
Hi Michael,
You have all the time and energy you need; you are immortal and there is only energy. :ugeek:
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Its not metaphysics. Its second sight. First hand human experience. My hit rate is >98% unless i am joking and messing around. I am what the US natives call a heyoka, a thunder dreamer or in western terms a crazy old fart. I have to mess around sometimes ;) Chaotic and erratic expansion is the nature of a thunderbolt, he still is real and always hits the ground.

From my standing point physics and metaphysics are one and the same waste of time. But it doesnt matter what i think, all that matters is what was visible while the lightening lasted.

Nevertheless i do understand that work may occupy a lot of our time.

SpaceTravellor

Unread post by SpaceTravellor » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:50 pm

@Mague,
I am what the US natives call a heyoka, a thunder dreamer or in western terms a crazy old fart.
That is:
Heyókȟa are thought of as being backwards-forwards, upside-down, or contrary in nature. This spirit is often manifest by doing things backwards or unconventionally -- riding a horse backwards, wearing clothes inside-out, or speaking in a backwards language.
Well, you sometimes have to be backwards bound if you have lost something important on your road in Life.

- Our foundations are built up in the past and if we loose the knowledge of our foundation
Pillars, the whole ting in life will become very unstable.

Best Regards from a backwards Space Traveler.

nealgetz

Unread post by nealgetz » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:55 pm

I'm an orthodox Christian. The revelation(s) I accept describe supernatural beings, including a creator God, intersecting with our world in ways that we can sense, and sometime make sense of. The EU concept, with its understanding of infinite connections throughout all we can observe, suggests a lens through which to imagine direct spiritual communication with humans and very powerful action on and around Earth.

I'm curious about what points of Biblical history and/or theology correspond to recorded plasma instabilities or planetary interactions. If Noah's global flood occurred in the last 10,000 years or so, did that mark the disruption of a planetary configuration and/or polar tree, mountain, or something else? Or were the gods banished when Israel was led out of Egypt? And was the original configuration designed by God as a picture of His rule and relationship to the Earth's people, yet corrupted by people -- who worshiped the created, not the Creator?

The EU opens up a great box of amazing new questions like this. Anyone else curious out there?