Is DNA a magnetic phenomenon?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

William 2012

Is DNA a magnetic phenomenon?

Unread post by William 2012 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Old article probably viewed by many here already.
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/0 ... ebula.html

Is this a Seyfert emission?

Also if Magnetism creates DNA spirals in nature could it do so in humans?

What I mean is could it be possible that DNA is a kind of antenna that picks up electromagnetic information, and could electromagnetism be the key to evolution?

Forgive me if I am way off base I am simply making assumptions based on limited (highly limited) information and understanding.

moses

Re: Is DNA a magnetic phenomenon?

Unread post by moses » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:25 pm

The correspondence between electrically produced spirals
and DNA has been discussed a great deal on this forum.eg:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... ?f=9&t=227

Not only can DNA act as an antenna but also the
production of proteins through gene expression
can be influenced by charge flow in the body.
Which makes acupuncture understandable. This
whole subject is huge and most significant.
Mo

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:06 am

Hi William and welcome aboard,
You wrote:
What I mean is could it be possible that DNA is a kind of antenna that picks up electromagnetic information, and could electromagnetism be the key to evolution?
I would suggest that the entire body is an antenna and that DNA is merely where information received is stored.
I would view electromagnetism to be the medium which carries the information rather than the initiator or original source of the information. The obvious analogy would be with wireless computer networks or even the tv remote control.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Maddogkull

Unread post by Maddogkull » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Even though I agree that DNA is some form of quantum attenna, couldent the spiral in space just be coincedence?

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Hi Maddog...if you study sacred geometry you will soon find that the spiral is the archetype structural form.
This is no chance occurance. There is much to be learned from the spiral and how and why we find them everywhere.
I encourage you to learn more about PHI< PI< e, this is the math of nature. You can see that the spiral galaxy is a perfect example that structure and function cannot be seperated. DNA, the same thing.

I have a mantra
Structure and function cannot be seperated. If you understand the structure then you control the function.
Electronics is a good example of structure controlling a function. You miss all that in a IC which is basicly a black box, but back in the day, Tesla knew all about structure and function because he made his own coils.

The flat spiral coil is a crucial element of todays cellphone technology and it was a essential component of the best technology that Tesla deveoloped.

The massless energy of the aether is not formless....aether is a rotating magnetic field with a quantum spin of two.

This is a spiral....all forms come from the spiral....then we can talk about double layers....
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Phorce

Unread post by Phorce » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:51 am

In other words the DNA spiral in cosmology is simply a scaled up version of the same physical laws that are involved in DNA - the same electrical and magnetic phenomena that create the Birkland currents that wrap around plasma streams into spiral forms. This is happening at the level of DNA and at vastly larger cosmological levels.
Exploration and discovery without honest investigation of "extraordinary" results leads to a Double Bind (Bateson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind ) that creates loss of hope and depression. No more Double Binds !

JaJa

Unread post by JaJa » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:35 am

This is happening at the level of DNA and at vastly larger cosmological levels.
hi

then its not completely insane to ponder that these galaxtic birkeland currents are potentially the DNA strands within a cosmic size organism. That sounds totally weird. What, we inside a cosmic brain :shock:
aether is a rotating magnetic field with a quantum spin of two
can anyone tell me what junglelord meant by a quantum spin of two?

JJ
Omnia in numeris sita sunt

Phorce

Unread post by Phorce » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:04 am

JaJa wrote:
This is happening at the level of DNA and at vastly larger cosmological levels.
hi

then its not completely insane to ponder that these galaxtic birkeland currents are potentially the DNA strands within a cosmic size organism. That sounds totally weird. What, we inside a cosmic brain :shock:
Hello. Yes. There is much in the Science here that shows the fundamental tied up nature of all the phenomena ... an alive Universe that has been convincingly pursued by Sir Fed Hoyle and Chandra Wickramasinghe. DNA is really a little Physics laboratory that expresses all the phenomena that are only supposed to happen in exotic lab equipment like so called "Cold Fusion" and superconducting. Search for "DNA Phantom". Physicists like Matti Pitkanen are finding that experiments previously the exclusive property of equipment like the Large Hadron Collider are studiable in biology. Physics explains many of the properties of DNA that are well beyond simple protein coding.

I'm still grasping the interaction here with Plasma Science but the magnetic qualities of DNA appear to be related to the similar double helix like interaction of Birkland Currents, hinting at the expression of Universal principles in DNA. Some Science is maybe closer than it thinks with the lightning interacting with "primordial slime" approach. This probably happens in outer space all the time.
Exploration and discovery without honest investigation of "extraordinary" results leads to a Double Bind (Bateson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind ) that creates loss of hope and depression. No more Double Binds !

JaJa

Unread post by JaJa » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Hello. Yes.
I have read Fred Hoyle's work and my interpretation of it was that stellar nucleosynthesis was basically describing scalable microbes similar to what we might have floating around the body. From a fractal perspective i have considered that when i look out into the sky at night and see all those stars that i am actually looking inside a scalable version of my own skull, where galaxies are neurons, star constellations are molecule chains and planets are atoms, and on those atoms are us looking inside our own heads etc ad infinitum.

The thing is my head tells me to laugh, but then my heart doesnt find it at all funny

JJ

Phorce

Unread post by Phorce » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:45 pm

If your heart isn't OK with it then maybe you are looking at it in the wrong way ... follow the heart not the head ... http://goldenmean.info

flyingcloud

Unread post by flyingcloud » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:39 am

I know we had a cell division/reproduction thread with illutrations here somewhere but can't seem ti find the right words to search for so looks like I'm sticking this here until I can link the threads...
101124171542.jpg
101124171542.jpg (7.07 KiB) Viewed 15989 times
Chromosomes (stained red) align and attach to microtubules (green) in the mitotic spindle before cell division. (Credit: Jason Stumpff)
Finger-Trap Tension Stabilizes Cells' Chromosome-Separating Machinery
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 171542.htm
ScienceDaily (Nov. 24, 2010) — Scientists have discovered an amazingly simple way that cells stabilize their machinery for forcing apart chromosomes.
Amazingly simple
Last edited by flyingcloud on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

flyingcloud

Unread post by flyingcloud » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:51 am

Last edited by flyingcloud on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

flyingcloud

Unread post by flyingcloud » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:59 am

Recovered: Tensegrity Structures in Biologyhttp://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... p?f=9&t=44

JaJa

Unread post by JaJa » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:08 am

If your heart isn't OK with it then maybe you are looking at it in the wrong way ... follow the heart not the head
Well that's the thing, my heart "knows" its right, but i don't know what to make of it...

:?

Phorce

Unread post by Phorce » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:16 am

Have you seen this ?

The New Biology - Environment effects DNA - Epigentics is backed up by a LOT of research in respected journals - Nature - Official Site of Dr Bruce Lipton.

Or a copy on my site here.

The electromagnetic nature of DNA, gene expression and proteins. Environment effects DNA. DNA is REACTIVE and can rewrite itself in response to stimuli. This has been published in respected journals over the last ten to twenty years. What has been going on here ? All I've been hearing are these internet parasites bleating on about "epigenetics" cannot be when in fact they are obviously fake keyboard jockeys who gleaned a few outdated Scientific facts and go around bullying people with them. It' about time people started seeing them as the massively uninformed parasites that they really are because we are still drugging people with totally unscientific drugs. Entire health systems refuse to take on this Science while they waffle on about "peer review" ... THE SCIENCE HAS ALREADY BEEN PEER REVIEWED ... see the refs in the document above. It's about time we started moving out of this - literally - academic argument and start saving peoples life's.