Manual Therapy

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Manual Therapy

Unread post by junglelord » Tue May 05, 2009 6:33 am

I am going to be teaching post graduate classes come the fall. Working on some stuff in my head about getting the work out there on youtube. So I tried an example video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpBubqnM ... r_embedded

I ran out of time, but I did release his subluxations. I put him on the table and did two sets of Active Isolated Stretching and we got the adjustment. His cervical ROM was back to normal.
:D

More importantly his posture was more balanced, his head was back over his shoulders, his right shoulder had relaxed, and this integration of the fascia is the hallmark of this work.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord