Dr. Jordan B. Peterson - Maps of Meaning

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Dr. Jordan B. Peterson - Maps of Meaning

Unread postby Midnitehound » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:51 pm

I am sure some of you will be aware of Dr. Jordan B. Peterson's work and the rapid growth in his popularity and following among free thinkers and truth seekers on youtube. He is at the top of his field.

If someone can somehow bring him on board in the right way (Dave?), particularly the Comparative Mythology side of things I think he would be a great asset in as significant a way as Ben Davidson.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos

I'm sure he would find Symbols of an Alien Sky fascinating.

It would be great to see him speak about mythology and symbolism in respect to the human condition at the EU conference 2018. I understand his tenure may be an obstacle but then he has already 'risked all' by his line in the sand approach to Cultural Marxism infecting Canadian higher education and law making.

Please make comment with your impressions and check out his youtube channel and mythology lecture series.
Midnitehound

Return to The Human Question