Science fiction set in an Electric Universe

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

gocrew

Science fiction set in an Electric Universe

Unread post by gocrew » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:41 am

If anyone is interested, I just published my second novel, The Preferred Observer.

https://www.amazon.com/Preferred-Observ ... 992&sr=8-1

Within a thriller/action sci fi tale, I explore the nature of belief, how people see what they already believe despite disconfirming evidence. If you're looking for a read, you might consider checking it out.

fosborn_

Re: Science fiction set in an Electric Universe

Unread post by fosborn_ » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:52 am

Purchased both kindle books, what good deal for great writing. Thanks for posting the notice.
The most exciting phrase to hear in science,
the one that heralds new discoveries,
is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
Isaac Asimov

gocrew

Unread post by gocrew » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 pm

fosborn_ wrote:Purchased both kindle books, what good deal for great writing. Thanks for posting the notice.
I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy!

hyrumpoint0

Unread post by hyrumpoint0 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:56 am

gocrew wrote:If anyone is interested, I just published my second novel, The Preferred Observer.

Within a thriller/action sci fi tale, I explore the nature of belief, how people see what they already believe despite disconfirming evidence. If you're looking for a read, you might consider checking it out.
I appreciate what you're doing. Your audience needs more options, other than what's available. There's good writing out there for sure, but not many stories in a realistic setting.

gocrew

Unread post by gocrew » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:34 am

hyrumpoint0 wrote:I appreciate what you're doing. Your audience needs more options, other than what's available. There's good writing out there for sure, but not many stories in a realistic setting.
Thank you! Just adding my own meager efforts to the cause.

If you're looking for something to read sometime, check it. It's got two five star reviews already from people who do not know me. ;)