My book in writing"The Dirty Truth About Acne and Dandruff:

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

My book in writing"The Dirty Truth About Acne and Dandruff:

Unread postby King David » Sun May 29, 2016 1:42 am

Excited to post my first book write please read comment conjecture, and critique.
If you want to by an advance copy let me know as I will be setting something up
had to omit archimedes story and other to format sry

The Dirty Truth about Acne and Dandruff: Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care
“You look comfortable in your skin”, that old popular complement. There is a decent chance that you may been so fortunate to have heard directed towards you at some point. Before I explain the saying and its significance to some important themes of this book, just for a moment I would examine popular expressions of this sort of which there are to be many to be exploited over the course of this book. The reason why popular colloquialisms discover their pathological vocation in culture and speech is worthy of a book unto itself. Beyond their distinct quirks, lies venomous efficiency which can reduce matters more to a single point in just a few short words. They may betray a relationship, history, politics, technologies, and business climate for their times. They can be used to empathize, scold, summarize, or perhaps communicate deep and meaningful wisdom. Above all else what might be said about popular expressions of this sort is that they generally highlight priorities which people have deemed of importance from time to time, which of course has warranted its existence. “You look comfortable in your skin” the saying, is in regards to your comfort level with your role and station in life. That it is to say that it is your “skin” which somehow represents the sum of your worldly contributions, especially your levity which is appreciated by the people around you. What I love about this expression is that while your skin does figuratively reflect on those around you, it also happens to literally reflect your presence as well. You my dear inquisitive reader, might like myself have recognized a common theme amongst certain popular colloquialisms where by literal, and figurative interpretations are mutually agreeable. Perhaps this quality may suggest something about popular expressions of this sort over the ages and the people who use them.
Your skin is one of the first things people notice about you. Your age, health, race, job, maybe culture, perhaps more than all these. This is definitely not a secret, just about everybody could appreciate this irrespective of background, gender, or creed. Whether you are even capable of acknowledging it consciously even, everybody knows how that your appearance is universally associated with whatever personal character and reputation which will be associated with your physical persons. It is not just a matter of vanity, it is a fact.
I can’t think of a kinder complement to leveI at somebody in the figurative sense. In the literal sense, this book here Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care will offer you a whole new significance for which you scarcely could have ever guessed or even wondered at until now. It turns out your appearances do matter quite a lot. “Buckle your seat belt” my dear inquisitive reader for I can promise you this will be a “bumpy road”.

I will begin with a personal assurance that if you comply with the guidance set out by this book you will experience over time more vibrant and glowing skin, less acne, better hair and nails, better overall health, reduced reaction to allergies, stronger appropriate immune response, and the like. Not that my personal assurance should at present mean too much to you my dear inquisitive reader, I am after all not a medical doctor. For my personal assurance to mean anything it would first be required for me to qualify myself. Besides of an appreciation for quip little one liners, nobody reading this text right now should know too much about the person who wrote it. As an individual, my credentials are not outstanding, my funding is not exceptional, and my publications are non-existent. Since there is nothing about myself which is particularly extraordinary, I, as a student of history “will do as they have always done” and drawn on legitimacy from a notable precedent.
Basically as far as the legitimacy of my claims go, the reason I am offering of why you can believe me is because of some classic name dropping. This is not spoken figuratively my dear inquisitive reader, I mean it literally. Socrates, and Hippocrates are the names and the precedents I will be relying on for all the credibility which be required to validate my bold claims. If you are not familiar with these particular ’Classic’ identities, which have been contemporarily established as upholding the highest standards of scientific and medical integrity you don’t have to worry. Who, and what these two are happens to be another significant matter to many of the themes presented in this book, thus will require adequate descriptions. As far as precedents go, if those two are not enough to validate a particular claim then that particular claim may not be really what is deemed virtuous.
Validation is nice, verification is better. I could sit here and validate myself and my claims with notable precedents and name dropping all day, which is more or less what a significant portion of the academic world does for a living in the world today. For something to be valid is great, it is absolutely fantastic. Again speaking literally my dear inquisitive reader, for validity is something akin to possessing potential in a realm of fantasy. Validation is without question an important area of academic interest, however it is the realization of said potential which is the purpose of such enterprise. The realization of potential occurs all the time, they are what are known as facts. Facts exist, in their own right. They do not require validation of any kind. It is the purpose of a theory and academic interest to be validated by facts, and not the other way around. The material presented in this book will provide what validation it can, but it is entirely up to each respective reader to asses realized facts on their own. As much as I wish I could help you with your personal verification of my propositions, it is out of my control. “You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink”.
Exhibiting potential is a good place to be starting from, however verification which exists in the here and now, is the only thing which matters here and now. There is nothing which comes into the physical realm without first having exhibited some potential beforehand and some people are more responsive to recognizing signs of potential which makes them appear one step ahead of everybody else. The blessing and curse of verified reality, is that it is never over being verified. This stands true for all things. For example, it might range from the rock solid Laws of Physics all the way to wonderful full bodied and glowing skin which this guide claims to be within your access. All the theories and experience in the world matters none at all if they do not happen to be confirmed at the current moment. What was true just one moment ago does not necessarily have to be true at the current moment. The content and plausibility of a theory has much less importance than you might think, for the only factor which has any bearing at all on theories is if there is current, verifiable evidence which supports it. What is the matter at hand which you have to ask yourself my dear inquisitive reader, is if are you right now currently happy with the condition of your skin or not? If you are then you might gladly accept conventional skin care doctrines and theory as they are evidenced by how your skin responds to such treatment. You may want to take a moment go and collect the evidence on your body or perhaps in a mirror right now which confirms your happiness. Glad to have you back if you are not currently happy with the condition of your skin. We will take you in no matter how you feel about your looks, that is why we are here after all. If you have been adhering to conventional skin care doctrine and theory and you do not have the skin which you desire then you have every right in the world to question those theories and doctrines. If you are a student of science, then you actually might be compelled to do so. By the way, if you are content with the current condition of your skin that is very good thing, however the intention of this guide is not just to achieve a clear and passable complexion. The intention of this guide is to unlock your ‘potential’ wherein your entire skin projects confidence radially outward to the world, just as it is biologically intended to do. There is a very useful saying which if were on more peoples lips then the entire world would make far greater sense, this book is gladly accepts its challenge. It states that ‘extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence’. Being that this guide is what is termed ‘alternative’ it is incumbent on myself to provide you my dear inquisitive reader not just with sufficient evidence which validates my theories, but that it dispels conventional wisdom surrounding the topic without any doubt. I do take issue with the labeling ‘alternative’, there is nothing which could be more natural than what is proposed. That too will be explained in due course. Besides the fallacious labelling, I am very excited to report that if the extraordinary claims made by Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care are to be proven true, it will require nothing less than providing evidence of extraordinarily healthy, and dramatically improved skin of my dear inquisitive readers. It is this case of ‘extraordinary evidence’, which Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care is based primarily on for its success. The specific result I am expecting you, or mostly anybody who enthusiastically follows this guide to experience is a dramatic improvement of their skin and general health. You might agree with me,that would be some compelling evidence which supports my theories wouldn’t it my dear inquisitive reader? Even if it weren’t true after all, and you looked better then why would it matter?
In order to care for your skin properly you first have to understand it and the world we live in. Being that your skin happens to be the principle organ (dermis) which you (we) biological organisms present to and are judged on by the world at large, it is quite natural and logical that the concept ’skin’ be included in a principle set of factors in the evolution of anthropologic cognition. That is a fancy way to say that people have always talked about skin. The words “skin” and “face”, have worked their way into scientific and language doctrines the world over for very important reasons. What I might offer for my best general rudimentary description of ‘skin’ for the overall purpose of this book is that skin is a medium for the physical world to change in, or on. Skin, often acts as an important catalyst for what we as people cognitively perceive as changes in the physical world and our bodies. It could be interpreted that perception of time itself is associated with a skin effect. And here you thought you worried a lot about your complexion before you read this! Rest assured that when you commit to following along the discussion and the guidance set out by Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care, you will have forever less to worry about your skin than what you have to enjoy from it.
If you are like me and you like to see important things cared for in good order, then you would be seeking out and knowledge, practice, and information available on the subject of skin care. It turns out, what is known about it might be a little harder to pin down than you presently fully appreciate my dear inquisitive reader. Being that skin care is such an important subject, one would expect to find multitudes of advocacy, a wide range of opinion and disagreements concerning the best possible approach to accommodate different skin types and different possible groups. While this may be the true to some degree, for all intents and purpose there are only two approaches to skin care. One of which is most likely the one you adhere to if you are finding yourself reading this text. The other approach is basically the third world approach, a default which involves very little resources being that they are in, or on the edge of poverty. Ironically, one of these approaches is better than the other and it might not be the one you think.
Have you ever heard the advice that if you are uncertain of what to do when deciding on whether to act or not act, it is often better in the end to have done nothing at all? Well, any respectable contemporary of science, physics, or medicine alive in the world today would not be very reliable individuals if they were to insinuate to you that everything in the physical world is well understood. A very uncomfortable truth is the reality that very little about the physical world is understood. Even despite human experience and mastery of it. People are just people. When we have our understanding of the physical world challenged it is only natural that your perception of your power and control be diminished. Of course, nobody can enjoy a loss of power. If it happens that you are fear loss and are insecure about your power and control of a situation, then you most likely don’t possess true mastery over your reality anyways. What is key in maintaining effective control over any challenging scenario is to properly assess what it is which is controllable, versus what is unknown or is otherwise not controllable. In this way you can silhouette the size and shape of liabilities and risks which you are exposed to. It is like putting together a puzzle which has had a good number or portions of the pieces missing. You can know what the pictures missing pieces ultimately must to come together as, before you have even seen any of the particular missing pieces. Utilizing the intuitive skill of assessing “what you can’t see”, you know significant portions which must be out there somewhere if a coherent puzzle is to exist. Beyond this skill of intuition, there is the more practical experience of putting a puzzle together which anybody who has done so before would appreciate. That is the first objective putting a puzzle together, is to find all the side pieces with flat edges. If you have not put any side pieces together it is much more difficult in determining the orientation, and borders which are important for giving yourself a place to begin working on.
When considering the puzzle that is the physical world, the first problem at hand is determining how you fit together with it. Since the entire physical world is experienced by you my dear inquisitive reader, in order to make out what portions which are physically real versus which portions are inferred by your experience of them, you must first obtain knowledge of what you are and how it is you perceive things. Only when you come to understand yourself can you truly see the world for what it is.
So what is there about you which can be known? What are the borders of the puzzle so to speak? At our core is not actually our physical body, what we as people are is an idea of ourselves. “Cogito ergo sum”, or “I think therefore I am”, Rene Descartes famously undeniable proposition which holds true even under the most radical scrutiny. It means that before you are anything else, you are a thinker. Beyond some random assemblage of thoughts it can be difficult for natural philosophers to explain what else ‘you’ are, however for the case of practicality it is imperative to suspend some doubt about physical reality which brings us to modern physics. There is a large body of observational evidence which supports the scientific postulate called the Law of Conservation of Energy. It is widely accepted, and verifiable, that in order for there to be something and indeed anything at all, then there is energy associated with it. In order to be thinking, there must be real energy associated with whatever a thinker is, and whatever a thinker is supposed to do. With a slightly less than perfect form of radical scrutiny a proposition “I experience energy therefore I am” might serve as an appropriate addendum to Descartes, and to reconcile his foundational treatises with some modern physics.
At this point my dear inquisitive reader may be wondering “why I am reading a book about skin care and learning about Rene Descartes and the Law of Conservation of Energy?” This is actually a great question. As it is suggested alA theory is only as good as the last confirmation of its postulates, as are their respective scientists. If and when there exists new evidence which does not corroborate with the postulates, then the theory must be modified or the scientist removed. The theory of theory, is that it is always in a state of suspended validation. A theory must always be considered a stop gap measure of knowledge in order to achieve some useful goals. The scientific method, in its entirety can be explained very simply as a reiterated confirmation of your predictions. Every time a prediction is made it must be confirmed or refuted, and once this has been accomplished a new and modified prediction is made only to be ringed through the exact same rigour. Predictions can become very sophisticated and complex in a short time but the process cannot vary. Very complex indeed my dear inquisitive reader.
In terms of ‘types’ of science where this method is applied, there are probably more than there really should be. What I mean by this statement my dear inquisitive reader, is that this book is primarily concerned with science and predictions which have physical experiments and real world applications for their confirmation. One important reason to approach science this way is to make it simple and accessible for all types of people, irrespective of interests, background, or prior education. The other important reason for this approach is this is how science originated. It is what is termed ‘Classical Science’. You see, science today has been built upon layer after layer after layer of so called “foundational theory”. It has been translated into a language of mathematics to a point where physical experimentation is no longer required as proof anymore so long as the maths add up. I must admit my dear inquisitive reader, that I have quite a negative bias towards any type of non-classical science. Not only has this modern non-classical science resulted in far reaching, overly complicated, and dreadfully inaccessible theory. It has also betrayed scientific precedents set out by the “one and only” Socrates.
Socrates, whoever he was can be considered as the original sceptic and advocated that everybody else adopt a similar scepticism. He was the most significant pioneer of what is now explained as ‘Western Classical Philosophy’. He was a skeptic not because he was pessimistic, mistrusting or cynical. Quite to the contrary. His was the search for knowledge which transcended religious belief, all the while maintaining devout lifelong faith. He advocated wisdom which lasted for all of time, but demanded that it be proven in the here and now. What Socrates accomplished, or more precisely what he allegedly accomplished, would go on to define the age of reason which lifted humanity from its humble beginnings to the magnificent splendor and affluence of modern industrialism. It has survived thousands of years of history which included the Dark Ages, and yet it remains relevant and inspirational even to this day. Every field of science can relate its existence to his simple yet masterful philosophy, which can be summarized in one half line of text as thus: “how can I be certain I am knowledgeable?” Where modern science would reference a “foundational theory” or source material, Socrates would demand all your assumptions to be proven. If you are not willing to question everything, then you may in fact know nothing. If wisdom is anything, then it is the maintenance of how that nothing can be known without proof.
At any time you question why the two postulates presented so far are referenced as knowledge, you might want to take a moment to prove them for yourself, again and again if need be. Descartian philosophy and the Law of Conservation of Energy are useful theories to consider during the establishment of an alternative doctrine, or approach to skin care. They also happen to hold up to the Socratic Investigation. It may be a matter of opinion, however the Socratic Doctrine of investigation represents a pedigree of distinction, which can distinguish something which may be presented as knowledge, versus something with should be presented as conjecture. Modern science is so riddled with conjectures, that even the scientists performing the work today in many cases are not even capable of distinguishing theory from speculation. It should be considered gross negligence how conjecture is packaged up and presented to the public in media representation and educational institutions, when the information is targeting people whom for the most part are decidedly non-scientific. The Roll Call of Shame, comprised of scientific conjectures you may have been exposed to at one point or another would begin, but not end with The Big Bang Theory, Exothermic Fusion in the Sun, Dark Matter, Molten Metal Core Earth Dynamo, Universal Expansion, Dark Energy, and Black Holes. Not only are these all scientific conjectures, but the evidence which supports them is flimsy and incomplete. Beyond my opinion of this weak and muddled science you have to ask yourself my dear inquisitive reader, just what any of these theories can do for you? Does the Big Bang substitute science for your faith? Do you change the way you live because of Universal Expansion? Does worrying about Black Holes keep you up at night? You have my sympathies if they do, but I have to tell you that this is an irrational concern of yours. Even things like gravity, and the energy from the Sun, which do represent material significance should be put into proper context. We share immensely important relationships with the Earth and the Sun, the Milky Way, even the Universe in entirety. However significant the relationship is, I can report that it is not understood and certainly cannot be explained away with the use of analogies and complex maths. The common ground between all of these conjectured theories is what is considered to be the crowning achievement of the last hundred years of science, called the Standard Model Theory.
Why anything which pertains to the Standard Model Theory should be addressed by Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care is because the way which conjecture is accepted in the scientific community and the public affects the ways that facts are perceived. turning away. This is a discussion, and experiment of how some of the most powerful forces in the universe might relate to the human body, the human mind, and your health and wellness. It is the nerds and the engineers who might be the most interested of all to hear this. Not only is this an important and significant discussion, but it may have some potentially serious implications. Once you are aware of this interaction, and Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care is adhered to you can begin to harness more of the life force of energy which powers the stars, the planets, and all the other wonderful and amazing things in the physical dominion.
The Big Bang Theory is a gross violation of the “extraordinary claims” maxim, yet more people know about it and accept it as a fact above many mundane local scientific phenomena which are much more provable and closer to home. As a contrast the mundane local phenomena are the very subject to be covered by this book because they can have a direct impact on how you live your life. Either willfully or otherwise, our scientific authorities and visionaries have not been reporting and educating on significant daily phenomena which effect you, your body, everybody you know, and our culture. They have cajoled the public and the government to funding their pursuit of evidence of an explosion so extraordinary it occurred a grand total of once. Reportedly over 15 billion years ago. There are dozens of the highest technologically advanced research facilities scattered around various locations of the advanced western world, which are entirely committed to nothing else but high energy particle physics investigation. Their research has been more intensive than any other project which has ever occurred in history e. However, there is nothing about that mundane event that would lead me to believe in such a magnificent story whereby I am told to suspend my common sense, and belief in scientific laws in order to comprehend it. According to the Big Bang Theory, something which has no time which can be said to be timeless, somehow, and someway changed its fundamental nature to include what we perceive as time. Imagine, time is standing still for forever and ever, and then explosion and now forever is history. Simple common understanding of time would have me think that in a scenario when time is suspended, that there is either quiet, or there is constant suspended explosion. Whatever it was, which there is almost no proof for, everything was supposedly changed by this event. This is a truly extraordinary claim, patently lacking for extraordinary evidence. The physics nerds among my dear inquisitive readership are right now frothing at the mouth screaming for “redshift@!”. My dear nerdy inquisitive readers, I will address some of your concerns regarding physics and science, but for the majority of individuals whom are concerned more about their skin and their health than they are concerned about physics, I am taking things very slow and keeping things simple so that everybody might appreciate and enjoy some of the more subtle wonders of creation.
The history of scientific discover has been almost entirely dominated big surprises. All of the big turning points from which modern physics has emerged, has been from an unexpected result. Again, as it was suggested before that the physical world is not understood that well and in this context it is quite natural that we find unexpected, and non-intuitive rules which determine the physical world. You might want to say that the world as we know it is not here to be understood, it can only be experienced. Historically, science has never stagnated for so long like it has until now without some big surprise about the next level of deeper investigation changing the way which everybody was required to look at things. In this way, I could see the visionaries of the CERN Hadron project looking at this project and saying, “you know, the way you get more exciting results is to really energize everything, we will wind up this billiard ball experiment and let loose some really unholy hell and see what happens”. They wanted to see some billiard balls flying off of the table which would change the way we look at billiard ball tables. In short, it does not seem to have worked at first, which might be a partial explanation for the recent power upgrade. More power should mean more unexpected flying billiard balls, right? The problem with the state of science and physics today is the level of investigation which has been achieved has revealed non rational mysteries which have come no closer to understanding for quite some time. Traditional avenues of investigation has revealed nothing greater about interaction of universal forces than what has already been determined. The popular response to this frustration, was to turn to non-traditional avenues of investigation, which became popularized after World War One as the great new scientific hope known as Theoretical Physics. Theoretical Physics obviously had some successes during their “day in the sun”. However, during the abandonment of traditional research in favour of a theoretical and mathematically driven approach to science, most if not all major contemporary research has developed a razor thin theoretical tension shared with the physical world under investigation. If you don’t count the Big Bang and Black Holes, which I don’t because quite frankly my opinion is they should not be, then the only thing left remaining tie to physical world together with Standard Model Theory, is the CERN Hadron project. You my dear inquisitive reader might now appreciate the significance and political climate which has justified such the enormous expenditure and priority afforded to high energy particle field research. If CERN does not prove any of the postulates implied by the Standard Model Theory, then there is practically no particle physicists in the world who hypothetically could not have the body of their work and entire career undone. They are ‘under the gun’ to produce their set of ‘extraordinary evidence’ just the same as Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care is although their project has a slightly larger cost associated with its findings. The best way to describe the situation is that of a “Hail Mary”, a prayer of which there should not be in scientific research. My prediction is that when the upgrades fail to conclusively produce the results they desire, there will be another press release reporting some big surprise. But it will not the discovery on which their success depends. There may be some rumblings in the media every now and again, perhaps followed by an announcement of new unscheduled upgrades. I cannot speculate on how long an admission of failure might be held off “pending further analysis”, but it may well be a very long time. Regardless of where they are going with the project now or in the future, based on what has occurred until now it is not exhibiting any major signs of potential. As such the purveyors of the Standard Model Theory should be subjected to continued validation, instead of the designated situation of authority which they enjoy at present. If they are not successful, it should be the most exciting era in science which has ever occurred because it means the big ground breaking discovery which can bring everything together is still wide open. We are already well past the point which grants speculative license as to what else may be involved in the determination of the great mysteries of creation.
Since it seems like I am expanding a divide between my own model of scientific knowledge and the one accepted by academic institutions the world over, I want to return to point which could be considered a “Golden Age” in science in an attempt to reconcile this little misunderstanding. A time when science and knowledge were mutually agreeable, and even a Socratic inquiry could be satisfied. Indeed somebodies just like his probably was.¬¬
“Eureka!” shrieked the ancient mathematician Archimedes twice
Archimedes Principle stands far above all other scientific experimental proofs in terms of relevance, longevity, verifiability, and usefulness. Here exists a theory which explains what mass is in useful terms, so as to provide a relative comparison of densities which can determine the unitary weight of objects and materiel. In this case of science, there is no theory without experimentation, for the experimentation defines the theory. There is no need for a “Hail Mary” prayer, because the body of evidence which supports it can be easily performed and verified by everybody who utilizes the phenomenon on a daily basis. Basically, if this theory was to be disproved tomorrow, the world as we know it would cease to exist. That makes for some compelling evidence wouldn’t you say my dear inquisitive reader? Could the same be said for The Standard Model Theory?
This ground breaking, and fundamental science of Archimedes is still taught in primary education around the entire planet. For many, it is surely the first and most formative experience of science and scientific methodology they could ever hope to encounter. I will not even mention where Archimedes Principle stands in regards to non-experimental proofs which have become widely accepted truths of modern science.
The divide that is expanding between the model of science of which I am a purveyor, and the one accepted by scientific authorities the world over is based primarily on philosophy. The manner by which science relates to people according to myself, as well Socrates and Archimedes is performed in real life situations. An individual doing so will reveal something useful about how the physical world behaves, and when given enough time mankind will come to depend on the repeatability of the physical phenomenon illuminated by the scientific theory. According to modern scientific authorities the world over, blackboards can be endlessly fussed over in order to define how regular people should perceive and relate to the physical sciences, yet everyday life requires no material or intellectual necessity of the theory being produced. Most regular people have no relationship to the physical phenomenon illuminated by Standard Model Theory at all. What in tarnation could anybody care if one trillionth of one trillion sub atomic particles have some peculiar “spin”, whatever “spin” is supposed to be? And that there is an explosion which results in temperatures on the scale of 5000 times that of the surface of our sun? If something occurs at 5000 times the temperature of the surface of our sun, what are the chances it will possibly have a regular day to day impact on the world we live in? It is more than ironic that the engineering feats which CERN administrators reveal to the media about their work meant to capture the imagination and inspire the public who pays for it, are the same physical conditions which deem the work irrelevant in the everyday world of mankind.
I don’t even mind admitting my healthy resentment to the irresponsible scientific media pundit grand standing, which you my dear inquisitive reader might typically find driving the mainstream media drum of conformity. By the reporting of magnificent explosions and alternate realities, the public associates science in general with impractical conjecture which is out of the realm of human control or influence. Those theories and the like diminish to a large degree the overall importance what practical science reveals and delivers to you about the nature of your experience of the world. I am compelling you to demand more from modern science like I do. During the Classical era, science was about teaching its students how they might want to interact with the physical world while the modern equivalent of science is telling you your place in it. The Practical and Historical Science which I advocate would have the opposite effect of impractical conjectures in dearth. The most important message from ‘Classical Scientific Skepticism’, is that if skepticism is anything it is that science provides you with the practical understanding and instruments to control and exert your maximum leverage onto reality.
You might ask me my dear inquisitive reader “why again am I reading a book about skin care and learning about ‘Classical Skepticism’ and my maximum practical leverage onto reality?” Well, that is actually an even greater question. The results of efforts of men like Socrates to make public their ethical and skeptic doctrines of experimentally driven science, presenting their colloquial ethos and professionalism to the world which they had found useful for their philosophy was that medical practice would develop its own parallel equivalent in foundational doctrines. And so was known the ‘Hippocratic Practice’, a building. It had high walls, a room with no roof facing the sun and had a sandy floor. The building was to become so useful, so practical it was destined to become part of a larger and even greater legend, called ‘Western Classical Medicine’. You might have found one of any number of buildings like this from Thebes to Uruk, from Jerusalem to Mecca, from Kos to Kosottostan, (SIC made up place!@) that may or may not have went by the name ‘Hippocratic Practice’. Can’t say really. What you could say though is that people talked or wrote about similar places which they held in very high regards. Buildings, which may or may not have had different names other than ‘Hippocratic Practice’, yet they could be expected to be staffed by individuals to whom was assigned a distinction of integrity. Revered, yet available. Divine, yet affordable. Priestly, yet practical. Hippocrates, the only ‘Classical Identity’ other than ‘Socrates’ which might be spoken of in terms of the significance and scope of the legacy to which they were associated. Socrates had his ‘spiel’, Hippocrates’ went as thus “do no harm”. Whether he said anything like that is irrelevant. His clinics were renowned for the help they would provide for the sick, and for their effective treatment of illnesses. His prescriptions were preferably universal, in that they were commonly administered on a day to day basis. His medical doctrine was based on clinical inspection, which would go on to set the precedent of all modern ethical doctrines of medicine yet just like myself, had no medical credentials. Whether there were buildings called by the name Hippocrates Practice or not, or whether there was some scrappy intellectuals stirring up religious controversy called Socrates over the years is complicated and irrelevant. What you might say is that certain people’s efforts to improve their lot, by the public display of the highest level of integrity and sacrifice did not go unnoticed by their contemporaries. It took some doing, and it may have even been unwittingly, but these individuals ethical contributions to society was destined by force of virtue to positively influence the experience of what being a human was supposed to be like. It took a lot of guts to do what they did, questioning authority. Breaking rank, questioning faith. Cause and effect. Thereby I cannot help my dear inquisitive reader but to speculate that the universal principles of ethics found in Classic Philosophy and Medical Ethics might be reflected in the equally virtuous and righteous universal Hippocratic prescription. Of all the good advice and intuitive elegance on display in Corpus Hippocraticum, one particular treatment above all others stands out as exceedingly universal. A contemporary review of this prescription reveals that they would not have even been capable of appreciating what they had discovered because the biological insight into it would not come to be appreciated for close to 2000 more years. Their lack of understanding however did not slow Classical Clinicians the slightest in putting this significant discovery to good use. They promoted all their treatments based on practicality and efficiency to be used in conjunction so that anybody might realize a benefit from their affordable service regardless of station. From pauper to prince, ‘Hippocratic Practices’’ popularity became renowned. It sounds like it was a pretty good application of empirically driven, practical science doesn’t it my dear inquisitive reader? It is this particular treatment which provides the core of Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care, and what I believe to be the scientific instrument by which to harness your maximum leverage over reality and impression over the biological systems of your body. Of course I will reveal the treatment, and its proper application. But first I must cover some more background insight so that you might appreciate what it means if you are able to verify what I say about the treatment as truth.

“Where does everything come from?” It seems like a facile question of a child. Ironically, this innocuous curiosity turns out to be one of the most mysterious scientific inquiries of the entire modern era. Determining “where everything comes from” has turned out to be like walking up a mountain comprised of quick sand. For every step up we slide down two steps it seems. It is a difficult and subtly challenging proposition, which you might not fully appreciate nor should you for that matter. The fact of how few people are actually aware that modern theoretical physics is beset by this real and practical problem, betrays how poorly the mainstream of science communicates the purpose of their work. Science, and its respective scientists used to be, and I do mean used to be the “salt of the earth”. Men and women sporting their ancient scientific plain tunics, who’s discovery and dash it was which shaped the world of technological excess of our inheritance. In ancient times, a scientist would have become tolerated, understood, and eventually exalted in that order do to their own volition. It was the usefulness of their ideas which would eventually command the respect which they enjoyed. Archimedes had proven to great effect the usefulness of his levers, beginning with his court station in Syracuse where news of his successes would begin making waves of gossip and renown which we still hear about today. The causal effect which Archimedes had on the world would begin first by exerting his influence on Roman engineering, then European culture, and thereby the entirety of the Western World. There was no way possible for Archimedes to have appreciated how many “roads leading to Rome” at the time of his proliferation. The only principles which were important while he was working on the formation of his theories was if his ideas were right, and what it might mean if they were. In retrospect his comment “Give me a place to stand and I will move the earth” was accurately describing his career. His “movement” of the earth could not have possibly been more successful if he had known what the future held. The “place” where he stood was on integrity and practicality. Archimedes cannot be moved from his deserved pedestal of history because so much success began at the time and the place of his discovery. By contrast, imagine a world were CERN Hadron was to have the same causal influence which Archimedes’ career had on regular day life, say 2000 years past the present date. Surely everybody would use teleporters to move from place to place with just a thought, and the New Federation of Roman Planets would rule two thirds of the way across the Milky Way Galaxy. The major problem with this vision of technological “utopia” is that if it were possible to move around without the use of muscles and that other planets were habitable for human life, is whether or not it would be good for you to do so my dear inquisitive reader? We have a planet already, we evolved and are suited to this one. Our muscles which are evolved to move us around are there to move us around. We are suited to move around by use of our muscles. There is a guiding principle of the science of engineering “a designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away”. Things in general, are only made to last if they are no more complicated than they should be. I do not advocate for a total rejection of the use complicated technology but when considering how intimately our technology becomes integrated and part of human culture, it demands that a mature and responsible review of it occur before it receives widespread focus. Even speculating on the habitation of other planets gives people the idea that if we don’t succeed at life on this planet there might be another one out there on which we will. It is absolutely preposterous that if humans are forced to abandon earth that we might succeed somewhere else. There is no precedent on which anything like this has occurred, the scope and the magnitude of a project like this is not even conceivable. A realistic scenario of inter galactic expansion would probably be more like a giant colossally expensive space ship get put together and sent away, and everybody on the vessel would be dead before they got anywhere. Complicated processes, techniques, and technology fail both with use and over time. Simple processes, techniques, and technologies are far more effective and dependable shown in experience of use. That is why the Earth is so good for us, it is where we “grew up” so to speak. I don’t know why anybody would want leave this place they must be crazy. Astronauts are crazy in today’s day and age, there are robots which can do the work they need now. Can’t be good for your skin is all I know. To return to the question of “where did everything come from?” you might want to first appreciate how sophisticated and complicated the question really is, if you hope to gain anything useful from the inquiry.
The history of “Where did everything come from?” if read like a high school drama with a young pubescent Socrates stationed as the Freshman would go like this. Socrates, and his classmates by inspired observation proved that surely everything exists. It was quite a prodigious enterprising achievement. Archimedes the Sophomore, built onto this Socrates Freshman legacy by inspired observation in determining more specifically what everything was comprised of. The property which he correctly assigned to everything was weight. When the towns Newspaper broke the story of the Sophomore’s achievement and the towns people were delighted. He became the “Prized Pig” of the High School. The Senior class would not be outdone and were determined to put the Sophomore’s and Freshmen in their places. During his convocation speech the Senior Valedictorian Isaac Newton declared Archimedes a fraud who had taken credit for his discovery and that the resulting fame for the accolades were deservedly his. He proclaimed that everything is not just weight, there are things which move as well and moving is not nothing. He yelled “Hah! You all see now, I am the “Prized Pig” of the High School.” Well the surly old high school dropout Albert Einstein who had had troubles at home and all had come to watch the speech out his jealousy for all the young up and comers. He interrupted the goings on and made quite a scene. He yelled and said they were all wrong, rambling some could here “everything is nothing”. He warned Isaac to be careful, it can a lot more difficult to know what everything is than you think it is, as sometimes even nothing can be perceived as something. Meanwhile this debacle was unfolding the mild mannered Sophomore class was calmly sitting in their seats wondering what this could all be about. Archimedes had reported his discovery correctly and now the State renowned High School Mechanics Shop had an engine hoist he had made for them. The Dean for some bizarre reason appeared and granted all the credit of the discovery to Albert Einstein who had had nothing to do with it. Not only that but they awarded him an “Honorary Degree”. A giant brawl then broke out but Archimedes the wise young man he was stayed out of it. At the end of the day this was not his convocation and he knew that his classmates and junior’s would speak to his honour. Beside, his next years’ High School football team fielding a heavily favored force at next year at states. Couldn’t have ‘looked’ better on him really.
Is it true we have entered into the twilight of scientific knowledge where all there is to look forward to is inebriating stupor of deep and meaninglessly arguments attempting ever so delicately to adjust the fulcrum which balances the scale between everything and nothing? The answer is no, at least it doesn’t have to be especially if you don’t listen to that Albert Einstein guy, who is the town drunk now by the way. Can’t be good for your skin is all I know. The reason why the fulcrum between everything and nothing is irrelevant at this stage of knowledge is because all metaphysical arguments to date have not addressed the direction things have been going for the last 100 years. Just by that context alone it revealed as much as they need. The most important fact to come from 2000 years of scientific inquiry is that nothing is actually comprised of much, much more than everything. The reason why modern physics has been compounded with surprise after surprise is because there has consistently been almost nothing in the place where it would seem that there is something. If nothing became appreciated as the legitimate result which it actually is, then physics might begin again to bare some sort of relevance. The common theme to this conundrum is gravity. According to physics authorities and seemingly “common knowledge” the world over is that everything which is, has weight. According to myself, my dear inquisitive reader nothing, meaning that which has no mass, is more of something than everything, meaning that which has mass. The universe is actually comprised of about six parts ‘nothing’, when compared with everything which has mass and velocity represents just one part. Just because there is something which can exist which does not have mass, does not mean that it is not ‘anything’ to it. Just about everything which has mass, whether it be the centralized nucleus mass of the Rutherford Atomic Model, all the way up to the Milky Way Galaxy and beyond, there appears to be an effect of mass which is not materially present. Every time somebody looks at something, they determine it is something and then upon closer inspection it becomes revealed that there is little if anything there. People and their by proxy scientists are obsessed with gravity. Knowing what it is, how it works, what is made of gravity what is not. People and even doctors make a giant fuss about weight in the culture and media. You my dear inquisitive reader want to know what a better indicator of your health is over your weight? Your skin of course. Weight, and our scientific obsession with gravity is due to our relationship with the Earth and our proximity to such a large body of mass. Call it a blessing and a curse, but in terms of science, gravity needs to first be rethought about and second basically forgotten. Let me put it this way if you had a marble and you called that marble the force gravity. The next closest universal force which an atom might encounter and the size of the force was compared with an equivalent material object, the object would have to span a large number of galaxies which are speculated to be currently separated by ever expanding space! Speaking in terms of our current ‘verfied’ reality of course.
Here present to you Figure 1, my first and only figure I will present my dear inquisitive reader. For you to interpret facts on your own. On the left is the forces with gravitation at the bottom. The column which says Relative Strength is the one which I am referring to. Those numbers are presented in scientific notation which means the numbers on the right of the column mean the number of zeros behind the number on the left. The reason it is presented like this is because there are so many zeros behind the number that they don’t fit in the columns otherwise.

Figure 1
As it was suggested that we evolved to be suited to this planet. Being what our planet is, it is indeed very massive. For this reason people are used to minding their weight as our planet makes it so that we must. It has been a common theme of scientific inquiry to quantify and understand gravity since time immemorial, and while some have done better than others, gravity still remains a mystery even to this day. Yes of course this is what the illustrious Cern Hadron Collider is working on, but after more than $200 billion dollars spent I expect more than “pending further analysis”. Especially when you consider the context of gravity in scientific inquiry beyond our day to day toil with it. Gravity, the force is every bit as mysterious as it is weak. If it weren’t that humans evolved living right next to the exceedingly massive planetary body known as the Earth, then it would actually be impossible to know gravity existed. The Earth isn’t just massive, it is actually much more massive than one would expect given its size which gives rise to some of the speculation about it. The problem you might not realize is the reason that Earth is thought to have a nickel/iron core is because nickel/iron alloy is one of the densest substances known on the planet. The increase of denser material near the center which I might add, cannot be probed, is thought to make up for the missing weight observed in the crust and mantle regions. In other words, they can’t account for enough weight with what they know they have, so they conjecture for it in the portion which they don’t know. An honest scientific report of the weight which the earth is endowed with, is that it is simply more massive than you might expect and that makes it complicated. The presentation of fancy theory to uninitiated sounds better than admitting “we don’t know” or perhaps even “our fundamental understanding of substance appears flawed”. Once you forget about “the ball and chain” which is gravity, then the rest of physics really does become entirely more interesting. Practical even, but don’t mention that to young Archimedes if you see him, he is sick and tired about it already.
It seems to myself that when you are approaching this limits of an incomplete model is exactly when it would require invoking extreme imbalances to account for missing pieces. This is exactly what is the case with all physics theories which are associated with gravity. Missing mass of the Earth? It must be because of a super rare and dense alloy which is rarely found anywhere in the solar system yet somehow massed in abundance at the center of our planet. Missing mass in a galaxy? Dark Matter which cannot be seen of course. Ridiculous readings of redshift, Big Bang, Universal Expansion, and Dark Energy. All, extreme scenarios which imply imbalance. Nature is not imbalanced. Nature seeks order, finds a balance, and does everything it can to keep it. Extreme conditions are generally quite rare and might only last only a few moments. All these theories employ preposterous speculation and cannot be proven because they represent a portion of a puzzle which is not present. So what if all of the pieces are not there to begin with? The only problem you can make for yourself is by denying that there are pieces missing and thereby become fooled into wasting your time by insisting you can finish putting the puzzle together in spite of the missing pieces. If you don’t know what is known and controllable, then how might you guess at what you don’t know and is otherwise uncontrollable?
Being that this book, Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care claims it can provide for you instruments by which you can exert your maximum leverage onto reality, which is not actually made up of much of anything. Just how does one proceed with that? That might represent a problem for somebody who didn’t understand how to decide on practical applications for scientific principles. Of course you might expect I have an answer for just such a problem wouldn’t you my dear inquisitive reader. I surely am not one of those people. If you were to ask me how I would put to use knowledge of the great cosmic blueprints which designed everything and nothing to be comprised of more of nothing, I would have to suggest starting with a good examination of Figure 1. It does not take a Cern physicist to recognise that gravity is quite miniscule, but what can be made from of other universal forces? That is the Strong and Weak Nuclear Forces, and Electromagnetic Forces. Weak Nuclear Force just like its name suggests will become subdued by Strong Nuclear Force once temperatures cool and particular atoms are formed. Atoms are good, we are made of atoms. If it is too hot for atoms to form then it is indeed too hot for myself and my dear inquisitive readers. Therefore Weak Nuclear Force might be removed from the discussion of universal forces as they relate to my dear inquisitive readers. So what more is there about Strong Nuclear Force? Strong Nuclear Force is complicated. It clearly is of significance given the strength of it and because it has to do with atoms. Atoms are comprised of Protons and Neutrons which are called a Nucleus, as well as Electrons. The Nucleus of the atom can be looked at in two different ways. One from their physical material nature where the Nucleus represents a mass, a location, and maybe speed. The other from the physical, yet non-material electrical charge it carries. The Strong Nuclear Force represents a positive quantum charge as well as the mass effect and chemical nature of a particular atom. If we happen to disregard the mass effect which is of little consequence we might realize that the Strong Nuclear Force is essentially the opposite, and balancing universal atomic force for the only other force of importance in Figure 1, which is that of Electromagnetic Force. To give you an idea of the scope of power realized when considering Electromagnetic Force and Strong Nuclear Force my dear inquisitive reader, Strong Nuclear Force represents the forces which are liberated during a nuclear reaction or explosion. If Electromagnetic Force is the equal and balancing force of Strong Nuclear Force then we might appreciate what it is actually capable of. The reason why we don’t see an explosion like an atomic bomb going off when an electron is liberated from an atom is because of a very good theory called Quantum Mechanics. Quantum Mechanics places an upper limit of energy which an electron might be associated with, and thereby makes electrons move about keeping everything in balance with a quick series of small explosions over time. It is through this method that energy from moving electrons might be dissipated as quickly as it is possible. It is because of Quantum Mechanics that people might interact with an electron without a certainty of fatal implications.
So, in review of the universal forces of nature, we have one we may as well forget about. One which implies extreme conditions which would imbue physical harm. One which is complicated yet very powerful, in some extremes might imbue physical harm. And finally one which powerful yet it is cooled and smoothed out over time and space so that it is just the right kind of energy which the life on this planet might readily enjoy and harness. It is like Goldie Locks and The Three Bears story here, you my dear inquisitive reader might chose the correct universal force of nature which has the most relevance to you and your everyday experience. It is electromagnetism, otherwise known as ‘electricity’ which has the most relevance on your body, mind, and even your skin. According to myself, the force which binds, also repels. It is violent, yet anchored and balanced. Physical, yet practically immaterial. Almost perfectly immaterial really. It is from awareness of electricity and magnetic fields which the instruments to exert your maximum leverage onto reality are forged.

To continue on to a completed explanation of what can be known about yourself and the physical world as they relate to Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care, more examination of the nature of the phenomina of electricity is required. A good ethic to follow in this Doctrine of Skin Care is everything you can know and do about electricity is a good thing to do. First and foremost lesson is that Electricity is elusive.
User avatar
King David
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:51 am
Location: west

Re: My book in writing"The Dirty Truth About Acne and Dandru

Unread postby King David » Mon May 30, 2016 3:19 am

I inserted this today after realization I ought to describe the Guide in the introduction so here you go! THis is what the Guide entails




As suggested already, the results you are going to experience if you follow the guidance set out from this book are the proof required to confirm the theories which are proposed herein. First and foremost, it is your participation in The Guide which is necessary for any improvement in your acne, dandruff, and skin condition to occur. The Guide is only what you make of it in the end. It might seem confusing and unimportant while I take time during the book describe the theory behind the Doctrine of Skin Care I propose. If it is possible I will try and motivate you with some insight, and levity. Perhaps some wit. At the end of the day, this is a scientific document which is describing a medical treatment. There obviously are some potentially serious consequences involved with its reception so I have to warn you my dear inquisitive reader, that there is no storyline or plot development which is driving the narrative. It is the safety, the wellbeing, and skin of condition of the people who need and should employ the advice and understanding of the Guide which is the force behind the subject matter. That being said, you will not be required to comprehend completely all material covered by this book. At the very least, you might appreciate the responsibility you incur when you recommend a medical treatment for a human life. It is not called the “Hippocratic Oath” without reason. I will implore you to be motivated to follow along the theory the Guide as much as it is possible given your disposition to technical concepts. The time and commitment required from You Alternative Guide to Skin Care is significant, and given the range of lifestyles which the plan will be in conflict with will be more than a little discouraging. For this reason I must double my suggestive influence on you that you might consider the physical benefits from your efforts. Once you realize how significant the benefits are you might even begin question the source of the tension between your lifestyle and the plan for compliance with Your Guide. It will be a significant improvement, you will get results which you notice. Key sage advice, which you might adhere to is that “either you take time to care for your health, or you take time to care for your sickness.” You may not realize that eventually you will come to learn this lesson. You also may not realize my dear inquisitive reader that this Guide is empowering you to choose the former. There are many people who have dandruff and acne problems that might benefit from this treatment who don’t even know how big of a problem they actually have. Most acne and dandruff is microscopic. The scope of this subject is practically universal to all people. Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care will explain what that means.
I will confess, that I am withholding the specifics of what the plan of The Guide entails, until all the background and all the theory is in place before you might be capable of putting the practice into use. This book, Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care is entrusting you with the powers of an Ancient Clinician, thereby I could not in good conscience impart such a responsibility and honor of such power without stressing the importance of understanding of the concepts. If specifics are not adhered to within the limits of decent understanding of the principles explained by Your Guide then, it is possible to unwittingly jeopardize a patient of the treatment. For this purpose great care will be taken in explanation of the theory of this Skin Care Doctrine, perhaps even to a depth complexity which is unfamiliar to you. It is not “technically” technically driven but there are elements of understanding beyond what you are used to dealing with. I can assure you my dear inquisitive reader that technical points will be addressed as close to the point as possible but it may require some participative learning on your part. There is nothing presented which is overly complicated and more importantly, it is something you should understand for your own sake.
I explain and I can motivate as per my suggestion but what Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care will require is that you commit on a day to day basis. Week to week. Month to month, Year by year. It is a lifestyle which you will not be familiar with. It will be different because it is something very old and outdated. The pace in which the results will become verified facts by your estimation, may vary both by person to person, as well as by opinion. The blessing and curse of Your Alternative Guide to Skin Care is that the results are experienced very immediately, and very directly with the time you make available to practice it. It is not really too much different from physical training. That is exactly what it is. It is push ups for your skin, and it is critically overlooked by modern health care for its significance to your wellbeing. Your realization of the benefits and understanding of the theory will take some serious introspection. It might not all sink home right away but over time an amazing transformation of your body and your mind occurs. There are sensations of your body that almost creep into your awareness. Some of your awareness may be pleasant, some might not be. It might even be painful in some cases. “Pain lets you know you are alive” was something my father would say. There is a lot of truth in that statement.
User avatar
King David
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:51 am
Location: west

Re: My book in writing"The Dirty Truth About Acne and Dandru

Unread postby D_Archer » Mon May 30, 2016 7:29 am

I did not have team to read your story, but i searched for the 'yeast' in your article but not found.

Afflictions of the skin come from within, it has to do (mostly) with a good healthy diet. Too much of certain foodstuff increase acne and dandruff.

For dandruff eating an excess of yeast products is the culprit, so instead of leavened bread try unleavened, further advise is to not eat too much of the nightshade family of plants. (peppers/tomatoes/potatoes..etc).

Acne comes from unhealthy food like sugary drinks, fried foods, too much red meat, milk, so cut down on those. As an aside the same goes for eczema.. an unhealthy diet can cause 'leaky gut syndrome', can be improved by eating healthy again..

/
i will read your post when i find the time.

Regards,
Daniel
Natural philosopher and also healer
- Shoot Forth Thunder -
User avatar
D_Archer
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:01 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: My book in writing"The Dirty Truth About Acne and Dandru

Unread postby King David » Mon May 30, 2016 9:05 am

D_Archer wrote:I did not have team to read your story, but i searched for the 'yeast' in your article but not found.

Afflictions of the skin come from within, it has to do (mostly) with a good healthy diet. Too much of certain foodstuff increase acne and dandruff.

For dandruff eating an excess of yeast products is the culprit, so instead of leavened bread try unleavened, further advise is to not eat too much of the nightshade family of plants. (peppers/tomatoes/potatoes..etc).

Acne comes from unhealthy food like sugary drinks, fried foods, too much red meat, milk, so cut down on those. As an aside the same goes for eczema.. an unhealthy diet can cause 'leaky gut syndrome', can be improved by eating healthy again..

/
i will read your post when i find the time.

Regards,
Daniel
Natural philosopher and also healer


All true, however there are many source and reference of material about dietary treatments and otherwise, but changing diet does not change your disposition of your skin. To my knowledge there is really only one way to fundamentally change your bio culture of course which includes yeasts. I have never heard of that technique being used to treat dandruff and that is what I a providing instruction on because their are not many who are aware of it. This is a more direct treatment of dandruff than diet, and it is explained in terms of electricity. Thank you for your comment
User avatar
King David
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:51 am
Location: west

Re: My book in writing"The Dirty Truth About Acne and Dandru

Unread postby chrimony » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:01 am

King David wrote:changing diet does not change your disposition of your skin


From personal experience it does. That may not be true for everybody, but my experience aligns with what D_Archer wrote.

As for your "book", you really need a "too long; didn't read" summary with the main points. I tried reading it, and even skimming it, but there was just way too much disjointed exposition for me to continue.
chrimony
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:37 am

Re: My book in writing"The Dirty Truth About Acne and Dandru

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:33 pm

WTF has this got to do with anything related to this site?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud
 
Posts: 2477
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:47 am
Location: NW UK

Re: My book in writing"The Dirty Truth About Acne and Dandru

Unread postby King David » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:53 pm

chrimony wrote:
King David wrote:changing diet does not change your disposition of your skin


From personal experience it does. That may not be true for everybody, but my experience aligns with what D_Archer wrote.

As for your "book", you really need a "too long; didn't read" summary with the main points. I tried reading it, and even skimming it, but there was just way too much disjointed exposition for me to continue.


Yes good point, I am working on that thankyou
User avatar
King David
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:51 am
Location: west

Re: My book in writing"The Dirty Truth About Acne and Dandru

Unread postby King David » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:35 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:WTF has this got to do with anything related to this site?



I suppose because I could have called this book "The Electrical Geophysics of Life: as pertaining to your dandruff and acne"
User avatar
King David
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:51 am
Location: west


Return to The Human Question

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest