The most important question

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lonely_rider

The most important question

Unread post by lonely_rider » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:00 am

I do believe that electromagnetism plays a huge role in the universe, certainly larger than what mainstream is willing to admit. I also believe in aether. However, I do find strange that even the supporters of plasma universe or electric universe have to rely on gravity on smaller scales, like the solar system.

Having said that, here’s the most important question one could possibly ask you: why exactly you don’t believe in God?

And what exactly has gravity, EM, or whatever, to do with not believing in God? Please explain, because I’m always puzzled as how exactly could an atheist possibly replace God with science, be it true or false.

Thank you. I’m really trying to understand.

nick c
Site Admin

Re: The most important question

Unread post by nick c » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:49 am

lonely rider,
Your assumption that this forum promotes or is in any way connected to atheism (or any religion) is incorrect. We have forum members with the whole spectrum of personal religious beliefs, and that is not a matter of concern for this forum.
The purpose of this forum is to facilitate the discussion of Electric Universe and Plasma Cosmology ideas. As per the forum rules we generally refrain from religious subjects and debate, such as theism versus atheism. There are other places on the internet that are better suited for that topic.

Forum Rule and Guidelines
The discussion of political and religious matters is to be discouraged, except when clearly relevant to the discussion in progress.
For this reason this thread is locked.