WingMakers

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Sparky

WingMakers

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:27 am

http://wespenre.com/new-revelations-on-wingmakers.htm
WingMakers Material (WMM) and many have been very inspired by it. Others have come out and proclaimed that it's all a hoax.

Here is news for everybody who reads this; it's not a hoax.

However, it's a pretty complicated issue, and there are a lot of organizations and agendas connected to it.--------------

How the WingMakers Site Was Found

For you who remember some of the early WMM, this is a refresher, and for the rest, here is the story. In 1972, according to the early material, the Ancient Arrow (AA) site was found in New Mexico by a few young hikers. By coincidence, they found the caverns which led deep into the mountain side. These caverns were spreading out like veins from an aorta on both sides of a long tunnel. Each side-tunnel ended in a chamber, 23 all together, and these chambers all had artifacts in them. The young hikers were in awe because they figured what they saw couldn't be of this world!
http://wespenre.com/new-revelations-on-wingmakers.htm

Has anyone looked into this?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Sparky

Re: WingMakers

Unread post by Sparky » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:57 pm

Oh, come now! All are ignorant of this? No opinions as to validity?
This may be old news, but I just found it. :?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

D_Archer

Re: WingMakers

Unread post by D_Archer » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:49 am

Sparky wrote:Oh, come now! All are ignorant of this? No opinions as to validity?
This may be old news, but I just found it. :?
It is old news. The thing is i do not really remember if any real archaeological work was done, but i think that the information provided was just lacking and that archaeological part missing...or?

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -