Egyptian Glyphs in Australia?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Egyptian Glyphs in Australia?

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:02 am

These Hieroglyphs are real and have existed for some 4,500 years in Australia. In order to prove that these Proto-Egyptian glyphs are not graffiti, as claimed by various “Experts” and “Egyptologists,” but are the written record left by pre-historic man, written in a coherent and understandable language that makes sense even 4,500 years later. This site is no hoax, but a genuine archaeological discovery; as is proven by the newly discovered second set of glyphs.
Image:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5WT-rsNeIg0/U ... tralia.jpg

See more at: http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/ancien ... OJVA0.dpuf
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Egyptian Glyphs in Australia?

Unread post by nick c » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:54 pm

My impression is that they are most likely a hoax.
The carving looks very crisp and clear. I would expect Egyptian glyphs that are supposedly four to five thousand years old would show rounded and flattened areas, perhaps with some spots faint or illegible from years of weathering.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:25 pm

I think you are correct Nick, I should have looked into it more. Anyway, that sure is some interesting Geology in the Brisbane Water National Park, wasn't familiar with that, so not a totally wasted diversion.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Did some more checking and Google came up with an interesting detailed four part critique:
http://ancientneareast.org/2012/04/07/t ... ax-part-1/

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:14 am

The Phoenicians went everywhere? Probably yes.

http://www.ancientamerica.org/library/m ... CA.htm?n=0

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:21 am

Daniel,
Do you think they are real ancient Egyptian carvings? If so why?

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:26 am

The Phoenicians went everywhere? Probably yes.
Buckminster Fuller believed that the Phoenicians, Venetians and Vikings were kindred peoples, and in his book Critical Path he comes up with a fairly convincing account of the timelines involved. The Egyptians employed the Phoenicians to go off and bring back raw materials for them, and the Egyptian glyphs were eventually replaced by the Phoenician alphabet, or one that borrowed fom the Phoenician one, though I don't know much about the subject. For a time though it seems there was a confusing period where there was a mix of various alphabet and glyph characters. With this case, I think they are recent carvings, and the only other explanation I might consider is that the perpetrator was going over some faint, older carvings to 'refresh' them.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:31 am

nick c wrote:Daniel,
Do you think they are real ancient Egyptian carvings? If so why?
The hieroglyphs from the opening post by Gary are fake, this is confirmed (debunked as they call it). And the Phoenicians would not use hieroglyphs anyway.

But the Phoenician writings in the Americas are real, or not yet debunked, that is why i said probably yes.

This is all very probable because the Phoenician ships where seaworthy and humans tend to adventure everywhere they can, such ships are not used just to cross the Mediterranean.

A standard text on the ships:
"Nor were these boats tiny. The galley fighting ships, with their rows of galley oars, could have a crew of over a hundred people. That is a pretty good size. But even those were small compared to the Phoenician cargo ships with their vast, rounded hulls. These ocean-going ships were built for huge loads and long hauls. They made the extended trips from Mediterranean ports out to Cadiz, Lixis and other destinations on the Atlantic Ocean coasts of Spain and Morocco, and had to make each trip count.

People have remarked that those cargo ships which sailed the seas for many hundreds of years B.C. were comparable in size to the ones Columbus sailed to America in 1492 A.D. Thor Heyerdahl, the modern-day explorer, noted that the Phoenicians could have sailed to Central America themselves. I don't know if they did or not, but well-informed people see it as being within the capabilities of Phoenician ships and navigators. That is quite a compliment to these early people of the sea and what they were able to accomplish"

I forgot a link in previous post >
http://www.british-israel.ca/Phoenician.htm

And another link:
http://primarysources.newsvine.com/_new ... -new-world

Excerpt:
In 1974, Cyrus Gordon's Riddles in History was published, in which the author translates a Phoenician inscription found in Brazil in the 19th century, as follows:

"We are sons of Canaan from Sidon, the city of the king. Commerce has cast us on this distant shore, a land of mountains We sacrificed a youth for the exalted gods and goddesses in the nineteenth year of Hiram. our mighty king We embarked from Ezion-Geber into the Red Sea and voyaged with ten ships. We were at sea together for two years, around the land belonging to Ham [Africa], but were separated from the hand of Baal and we were no long with our companions So we have come here. twelve men and three women, on a...shore which I, the Admiral, control. But auspiciously may the exalted gods and goddesses favor us!"
Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -