Recovered: Is the universe a living organism?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

webolife

Re: Recovered: Is the universe a living organism?

Unread post by webolife » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:06 pm

When I first read JL's tensegrity links I said, "Huh?" Then "What!" Then "Wow!!!!"
Tensegrity is the crystalline structure of the universe, galaxies, solar systems and of atoms. All things are linked.
Overlapping and embedded spheres, all loci interconnected and interacting, all manifest by the gamut of the spectrum of light,
all under the spell of centropic vectors acting from outside of the system. I think, therefore I :lol:
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:16 pm

But on the other Rand ....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please please stop , I Kant take anymore of this!
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:44 pm

StefanR wrote:
But on the other Rand ....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please please stop , I Kant take anymore of this!
I might be able to Russell up a few more but I think we are getting slightly off-topic.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:50 pm

My , My words are like Plato in your hands , guys. ;)
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

polarityparadox

Unread post by polarityparadox » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:15 am

this is the best forum on the planet!!

I Goethe a few for you too... 8-)
Science arose from poetry... when times change the two can meet again on a higher level as friends.

This is the highest wisdom that I own; freedom and life are earned by those alone who conquer them each day anew.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

A person places themselves on a level with the ones they praise.

All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.

All theory, dear friend, is gray, but the golden tree of life springs ever green.

Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever.
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/autho ... goeth.html

Just some pearls of wisdom for my new internet friends, my hats off to all of you. It is an honor to be in your presence...

Warmly,
Benjamin
Truth is higher than everything but higher still is true living.

- Nanak

Complexity leads to perplexity and simplicity leads to Eternity.

- Kirpal Singh

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:54 pm

Well spoken, and well quoted, Benjamin. This portion of the universe is coitainly alive. :lol:

Kumbaya, my ... no, never mind.

We should now prob'ly return this topic to its proper subject, ceasing-and-desisting with the punnyness ('least for a time). ;) Too, this could be taken as a sign that the topic has run its course for the time being. Good stuff, either way.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:08 pm

Click images to view larger sizes. Top 2 pictures were taken with the Truman Nanoscope.
truman nanoscope1.jpg
Notice in particular the inner structure of the organism 3rd from the left.
truman nanoscope2.jpg
It can't be seen in the still-shot above, but in the original video the lobes of the chlorophyll cell shimmers and moves, looking remarkably similar to me to how the solar photosphere surface plasma "cells" are seen to move. Also, the striking resemblance to the eye structure of fly's. And human lungs? Lobes of the brain?
Ant-nebula-rotated_450x439.jpg
Ant Nebula
lo226.jpg
lo226.jpg (2.9 KiB) Viewed 15709 times
Compare to organism structure in top picture
nsmsp.jpg
Magnetic field effect on magnafilm
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu May 29, 2008 7:27 am

Is a plasma cell the same thing as Dmitriev's "Consciousness Unit" (CU)?

Vortexes, Propulsion and Matter Changes
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthChanges/S ... pter09.htm
We show the various anomalies that can be seen from the spiraling vortex energies of the polarized “consciousness unit,” (CU,) how they can be put to use, and their effects on the state of matter.

Singular vortex is a nothingness of warped surface in the form of void that emerges on the surface of viscous mass; it primarily wobbles in a two-axis spin in a suspended spheroid. The torque-induced precession would wobble the suspended spheroid that has effects on viscous mass with consistent centrifugal forces exerting from two axes that interact in a geometrical gravity field to weave a singular vortex by a torque-free precession in the viscous mass; it in turn drives a vortrex with culminated momentum. This is the basic model of Universal Vortical Singularity from atomic scale to cosmic scale.
Planet-to-Physical State of the Earth and Life
Dr. Alexey N. Dmitriev
http://www.mohr-mohr-and-more.org/downl ... itriev.pdf
Current Plane-to-Physical alterations of the Earth are becoming irreversible. Strong evidence exists that these transformations are being caused by highly charged material and energetic “non-uniformities” in anisotropic interstellar space which have broken into the interplanetary area of our Solar System. This "donation" of energy is producing hybrid processes and excited energy states in all planets as well as the Sun. This "donation" of energy is producing hybrid processes and excited energy states in all planets as well as the Sun
Understanding Anomalies to Extract Vacuum Energy
http://www.americanantigravity.com/docu ... _Paper.pdf
Data collected by Dmitriev to quantify these events and identify commonalties indicate the anomalies might have a natural origin. Dyatlov created theories on the Polarized Inhomogeneous Physical Vacuum where he claimed that each anomaly possessed a distinct boundary separate from its surroundings. Within this inhomogeneous boundary, the theory suggests that the magnetic, electric, gravitic, and spin fields would be different from its surroundings.
Meta Research – Paradoxes Resolved
http://www.metaresearch.org/msgboard/to ... hichpage=5
As we can see from Dr. Dmitriev’s research, there is clearly an interface between the inner processes of the Earth, the outer atmosphere and the energetics from the Sun that is responsible for natural self-luminous formations and tornadoes.

Muser

Unread post by Muser » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:28 am

I have been thinking for some time that the Universe is a living organism and this is only a tiny part of a much bigger universe which is why we can't comprehend its size, mass, or much else about it. The Russian Doll effect is the only thing that comes close to even attempting to perceive what our universe is and where it fits within the rest of infinity.

I do like to consider my own body to be a universe of sorts. I do not comprehend every cell, or part, of it. Only the small areas where some pain, euphoria, logic, awareness, exists and penetrates into the conscious mind periodically. I certainly don't perceive the inner workings of my body, unless of course I have seen some sort of x-ray or other picture from a specially created piece of technology. But the fact that I am living, the fact that my body exists and functions, certainly makes me consider myself to be a universe within a universe, just as the Russian Doll idea shows (space within space within proportion).

This is why we need to take more care of not only our own planet but the way in which we exist within our solar system, galaxy and universe. We exist in all at the same moment in time. We must be living in a living universe - unless of course this is just a virtual reality computer programme!!!

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:53 am

We live in a Holographic EU that has Information as a primary fundamental. Whether that is alive is a good question, but it is very clear that it produces life, that is for sure. Since in a Holograph the smallest part contains the whole, I would have to say it must be therefore alive.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:59 pm

Universal Brain?

http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover ... verse.html

Take the Red pill!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:20 pm

That shows the fractal holographic nature of the non material world from which the material world eminates.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Muser

Unread post by Muser » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:02 am

Junglelord, I agree with you, but perhaps this could be an organic carbon based form of hologram?