Symbols Of An Alien Sky

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

whitenightf3

Symbols Of An Alien Sky

Unread post by whitenightf3 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:23 am

Hi All
David Icke seems to be a BIG SUPPORTER of the Electric universe theory and on his current page there is a link to this site showing two ten minute clips with the same title that I have used in this Thread.
I watched both clips it was the first one that grabbed my attention because it really did deal with the symbols of the serpent , dragon etc Why this was so, is because I just finished reading Graham Hancocks interesting book titled Supernatural. In that book he looked at the question where did Religion and art come from, and after a great deal of investigation he concludes that it all came from Altered states of Consciousness catalysed by the use of various psychdelic plants from all over the world.
Now what is interesting here, is that when people even today ingest these plants they see and communicate with serpents/Dragons etc and these experiences are Universal.
Hancocks theories does not contradict the Electric theory in fact it upholds it because of the old Hermetic dictum of: As above so below.
For me everything comes from within Consciousness is creating our experiences. Here is a link to Graham's site for those of you who want to take a look at his book, it is well worth the read.

http://www.grahamhancock.com/supernatural/