DMT The Spirit Molecule and Consciouness

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Re: DMT The Spirit Molecule and Consciouness

Unread post by mague » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:22 am

I do understand the desire to enter dreamtime.

For me personally it is the other way round. I was born with an open door and my everyday desire is to close the door ;) Permanent visions cause problems when you live in central europe ;) In modern europe you wont find a teacher like if you live in a tribe. So.. i learned a few things the hard way...

I do avoid substances, except for an annual traditional ritual. I do not buy stuff, i just take two weeks off from work and leave home for the forest. It is a dream quest in a very traditional meaning. Dream quest means, there is a call, a starting point and probably a theme.

To be honest, i doubt that the usage of any DMT substance does anything good if not guided. At the end of the day it causes more confusion then insight. Flooding awareness with impressions doesnt help unless you find and follow the yellow brick road. Thats why there has to be a call and a starting point. And from the starting point there is a path, a unique path leading to the dream quests result where real transcendence, healing or problem solving is happening.

All those impressions are worth nothing if you are not able to be in a dual awareness. To hear a voice is one thing, to recognize the speaker is a completely different story. Beings will come and show interest, ask or answer questions but it is necessary to recognize them with the everyday mind. This should be a step by step development, because the goal is to keep the waketime and dreamtime together and maybe even develop the resulting abstraction. Without this the result is either an insane mind or and insane body. Without keeping the different awareness's together it is like tearing your aura apart, creating "a energy bleeding wound" which is attracting the dreamland sharks, the shadows. Untrained such an encounter cant be dodged. Over the years i have seen many good people fall for this. Without proper actions and at least one totem the journey ends here for a looong time. Thats why we usually first find a familiar spirit and then proceed further. Really, its like having sex with strangers and without protection. Once a shadow was able to "dock" into your energy it will take years if not decades to get rid of him. We dont live long enough for such time sinks.

Oh, btw. It is known that "dreamland bodies" can be cut with sharp objects like a dagger or sword or claw. The wound will be on the physical body. Ever woke up with an unexplainable scratch ?

Think, then travel.

When done proper there is no need for any substances. By then you are quite deep into the rabbit hole already ;)

Since i observe this all for a few decades now i can tell that it is all about heart. The chakra system is one of the best systems for psychonauts on this planet. It is, imho, worth to study it. While many say the third eye is key to dreamland i say its not. The eye is the visual sensor, but the real action is in the heart. Actually the colorful impressions in the forehead chakra are rather distracting then helpful. All is in the heart.

Hope that helps a bit.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:38 pm

I spend alot of time in the bush, by the water, observing nature and her forms.
Most of my meditations are in that kind of situation and they reveal almost everything that you need.
I agree 100%! Time in the forest is time well spent, especially by water...islands...on a canoe
:geek:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Dotini

Unread post by Dotini » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:22 am

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I'd like to say this has been a very interesting thread to read through. I joined in order to learn more about the Electric Universe, having read books by Arp and Donald E Scott. I post here to say hello and mention that I've just finished a book Evidence of the Afterlife: the Science of Near Death Experiences, by Jeffrey Long, MD. It ties in closely with many of the remarks found in this thread.

Respectfully,
Dotini

snickerdoodle

Unread post by snickerdoodle » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:49 pm

You had been fasting for a year?? I would like to hear about that. For a year continuously? only water?

skally

Unread post by skally » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:56 pm

snickerdoodle wrote:You had been fasting for a year?? I would like to hear about that. For a year continuously? only water?
A year just on water - is that possible :?:

snickerdoodle

Unread post by snickerdoodle » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:07 pm

I read back thru this thread a little more carefully....and, no, that's not exactly what he said....more like a severely restricted diet over the course of a year, mixed with a heavy dose of sleep deprivation, which he contends was also a primary contributor. But, yes, perhaps if you are some kind of an extremely experienced yogi-master, a year with only water is possible...at least there is/was an account or 2 of such a thing on the web at one time. But for the rest of us, about 99.9999% of humanity, when the fat-burning process has run its course, and the fat reserves are completely depleted, the body then begins to feed on muscle and vital tissue, the onset of which I suspect stresses the nervous system to the limit, starvation proper sets in, and one must imagine might well trigger the body's DMT production.

I posted a comment on the Mad Ideas forum under "Fasting to Induce the DMT experience" some time ago, and was kindly directed to this thread.

I have been trying to complete a long-term fast as outlined there. Apparently this guy, Junglelord sort of induced this experience in this fashion by accident. I would like to know some detail about the body-fat aspect/variable in his experience. I suspect this factor is more critical than the 'magical' time period of 40 days.