DMT The Spirit Molecule and Consciouness

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: Standing Waves of Coherent Brain Patterns of Consciouness

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Hemi-Sync and Out of Body Experience's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmFMpdal ... re=related
Once you get to sleep paralysis, you're halfway there. Personally, I just focus on floating after that, and I can pop out. But weirdly, I can only pop out after sleep paralysis, and that's random. I wish I had better control over it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqlhkPkp ... re=related
Of course its important to note that Temporal Lobe stimulation, can give us a real trip.
The debate is if its only in your mind, or if its a real.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCVzz96z ... re=related

Based on my experience on DMT (naturally induced, by accident,) the shared vision is oddly compelling, at least to me it is and after a year of thinking long and hard about it, I have to personally conclude, that yes its real, although, its only available via your mind, its not just a shared hallucination. Its a real place that everyone sees and can experience. The standing wave effect is often reported when leaving your body and falling back in to your body. Something, that I believe, is the key to our own existance and how the EU functions.

Standing Waves.

Exactly what Hemi-Sync does to your mind, creating coherent standing waves of consciouness.

Synesthesia events (a trait shared by myself and Tesla who is my hero) are very much like the results of Hemi-Sync training, or from what they say, the God Helmet. Once you do some Hemi-Sync you will understand, because its a shared experience!

Thats what I experience when I get a synesthsia of knowledge, all these connected information waves which form mental images of knowledge being displayed across my mind. Ovbiously, I am not a autistic savant, who has synesthesia all the time. But I do have syesthesia when I play drums or bass guitar almost consistently. Synesthisa with knowledge is not consistent....in fact for years, while I believed in black holes, and gravity controlled cosmos, I had no synestheisa what so ever. The day I heard about the EU, Nov 30th, 2006, I had a huge event of synesthesia.

I had many from that day forward. It was a key that opened my mind. Honestly I am truly indebted to the work of the EU group. It was the key to my mind becoming wide open. I must admit, I never believed in Dark Matter or Dark Energy and by that point even my gut was telling me....they have got to be insane! I was looking for a way out of this mad house and the EU was that key.

I know the EU is right, because of my mind, which seems to work a little different, then most people, in the first place. Add to that 20 years of Hemi-Sync training. Its a lot of effort to be in a mental state, that most people never reach except while asleep, or hold in a standing wave pattern when they are alseep.

I have induced many hours of Hemi-Sync consciousness....But being in that state, for a long time in one day, is a little unsettleing after a while, its like being in two places at once for too long. It feels like a full synesthesia austic savant I imagine. If that makes any sense at all.
:?

I find that one hour is sufficent to make significant changes in your minds strength and development.
If you want to develop your consciouness, Hemi-Sync is the way. Mind awake, body asleep.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Patagon

Re: DMT The Spirit Molecule and Consciouness

Unread post by Patagon » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:20 pm

Well, its seems that we are getting in this 2010 with a real possibility of expand our consciounseness in an "artificial" way (DMT) or with the natural one, thats is developing our will...

Could we have different possibilities according the way we use? I mean, can we became something similar to that tha's known as an Archetype?

Patagon

Unread post by Patagon » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Could we evolve?

junglelord

Solfeggio Harmonics and 3-6-9

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:46 pm

I am often asked what does 3-6-9 stand for....and I refer them to the rotating magnetic field of the aether, Rodins Coil, theory on real numbers....but still the knowledge grows. An ancient musical scale known as the Solfeggio Harmonic scale has a very interesting relationship to 3-6-9!
These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part they’ve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

The 3, 6, and 9

As we look at the six original Solfeggio frequencies, using the Pythagorean method, we find the base or root vibrational numbers are 3,6, & 9. Nicola Tesla tells us, and I quote: "If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."

John Keely, an expert in electromagnetic technologies, wrote that the vibrations of "thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful." In fact, he proved the "vibratory antagonistic thirds was thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat." In his "Formula of Aqueous Disintegration" he wrote that, "molecular dissociation or disintegration of both simple and compound elements, whether gaseous or solid, a stream of vibratory antagonistic thirds, sixths, or ninths, on their chord mass will compel progressive subdivisions. In the disintegration of water the instrument is set on thirds, sixths, and ninths, to get the best effects."
http://www.sourcevibrations.com/Downloads.html
I have been using Hemi-Sync combined with Solfeggio Harmonics to heal myself, along with specific charge compression breath techniques.

I hope this opens doors for people and minds. PS Headphones required.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhHe8C6Q ... re=related

Open up a second window and listen to both Hemi-Sync and the Solfeggio Harmonics overlapped.

I use the highest Hemi-Sync with the lowest Solfeggio, so Alpha with 396hz and 417 for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPif7KiG ... re=related
As I go up the Solfeggio Scale, I overlap slower brain rhythms from the Hemi-Sync, so Theta with 528 and 639, then Delta with 741 and 852hz respectively.

Here is an interesting chart of colour, organ, frequency relationships.
http://somaenergetics.com/SomaEnergetic ... 201-09.pdf
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Riposte

Re: Standing Waves of Coherent Brain Patterns of Consciouness

Unread post by Riposte » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:15 am

junglelord wrote:Hemi-Sync and Out of Body Experience's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmFMpdal ... re=related
Once you get to sleep paralysis, you're halfway there. Personally, I just focus on floating after that, and I can pop out. But weirdly, I can only pop out after sleep paralysis, and that's random. I wish I had better control over it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqlhkPkp ... re=related
Of course its important to note that Temporal Lobe stimulation, can give us a real trip.

The debate is if its only in your mind, or if its a real.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCVzz96z ... re=related
Oh it's real alright, you can trust me on that. ;)

But it's also only in your mind! So in a sense it's both real and fake, because after all, everything of the mind is an illusionary reality.

Cool videos by the way. I like how Michael Shermer tries to dismiss out of body experiences by claiming to understand how someone "prone to fantasy thinking" might think it was something extraordinary, haha! I thought to myself, "Gee, I wonder who's the one that's really prone to fantasy thinking?"

Patagon

Unread post by Patagon » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:05 am

Well, I'm trying to explain that if we have DMT naturally in our body the idea is to active it using our will. Developing the will should be the first step in our lives; then we could start travelling in a natural way and according our own interest we could reach every single place in the "Universe". From there we should take a lot of information, knowledge or experience, as you want. Those trips should enrich our personal lives and this knowledge could help us to evolve if we could keep both hemispheres working.

Traditionally Science has been playing the skeptical rol in Knowledge area and we still think about this issues in the traditional (rational) way. DMT should help us to change from the thinking way of living to experience the life with the whole body and spirit. Certenly we are (till now) a walking and talking antenna but we should twist to a full consciouness wirçth a certain identity.

So, what should happen when we die?; should we take our conscience with us or it will be dissolved because death?

Interesting the idea of the fractals applied to life and Universe.

Patagon

Unread post by Patagon » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:22 pm

So if what JL saw and experienced was right and correct, what was really what he experienced? We could properly say that he lived another state of reality inducted by a natural drug.

What a native or irrational man could say? He experienced a different perception of reality open to us if we can work our lives in a proper way. This mean recovering all the energies that we spend along our lives in small and silly things or experiences developing our will trough out some disciplines and exercises easy to practice. There are a lot of civilizations that show those exercises in their "primitives" paintings or "primitives" sculptures. Those things are easy to see for those one that know what they are looking for.

The Heaven is in the Earth and inside of us and we can experience all those phenomenon in a natural way showing us the path to a Real Life, maybe endless. Its just a thing of Consciousness and Power...

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:29 pm

I agree Patagon (PS< so very nice to meet you!) that the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand, and now I understand that statement in a very deep and implicit way.

I have to laugh, as DMT and Testosterone are class 5 drugs...so I am a walking illegal biological manufacturing plant....and thats all I am allowed....if I take any extra hormones or neurotransmitters....its a crime!

Freaking incredible. The world is not happy with those who would make peace....not the people that run the wars.

You know that the world is much more then you see in your normal senses. That is truth.

Patagon is correct about walking a path to find the truth....it involves purification of mind, body, spirit, soul...every level of your being must be cleaned out and made pure, to receive the Kingdom of Heaven, which is at hand, its just beyound your grasp, in your dreams, which are a "function" of DMT. If you follow the path, it will be visible while your awake. It is grand and marvelous, as Neil Peart from Rush said, it's
"wheels in wheels, a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex."
The Buckminsterfuller Synergistic Matrix of Sacred Geometric design, spinning and flowing....that is the first thing I saw...most wonderful.

The ability to have seen the sub-quantum kinetic movement of the aether was a highlight of my life and made me amazed that what Bucky talked about, was real....I wonder if he had a DMT experience, to come up with such deep truths?
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Patagon

Unread post by Patagon » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:07 am

JL experiences are real according native people (at least in many American countries). But, can we jump into different dimensions - full aware of it, of course - not only from an Spiritual point of view but phisically? I mean if we accept that we are not only spiritual but material beings, can we take our body in a kind of "one way ticket" trip?

So what happen with space and time? I know that this is just speculation, but was time made by some sort of beings or Intelligence to make "order" or place some kind of consciouness life in a certain kind of coordinates?

JL could you tell us about your sence of time & space during your trips?

Thanks

Patagon

Unread post by Patagon » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:13 am

Sorry but I forget this other question.

If the Human Beings are also Electric Entities I guess that should be easy to travel along and across the EU or plasma. I mean this should be a natural way of "transportation", I'm wrong?

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:33 am

Patagon wrote:Sorry but I forget this other question.

If the Human Beings are also Electric Entities I guess that should be easy to travel along and across the EU or plasma. I mean this should be a natural way of "transportation", I'm wrong?
As far as the silver chord goes :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_cord

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection
Ancient Egypt

A common belief is that the subtle body is attached to the physical body by means of a psychic silver cord.
King James Bible: Ecclesiastes 12:6-7
6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research12.html

There is also some bibliography all over the place..

Patagon

Unread post by Patagon » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Hi Mague, well yes, in a way and also not. I mean there are different ways to travel to different "destinations", more properly called dimensions. Different ways and also different level according the traveller's capacity...

We must remember that we are not only physical beings but also spiritual. Therefore there are different bodies but - maybe - one consciouness. And maybe this consciouness is part of a big one; so the best that we can do is to clean up our rational mentality and give some space to the irrational one, finding a balance between them that could help us to explain our own unknown Self through the real experience of Life.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:34 pm

I post this merely in the interest in this neurotransmitter, when taken while awake.
Due to the man made insensible laws against DMT, I print this following statement, which I must in order to respect the forum and my own spiritual issues.

Therefore since it is natural and in your body, I do not in anyway condone the use of DMT by any method, except by fasting and prayer.
Notes on the Visual Stages of a DMT Trip
0—20 seconds : a scratchiness in the lungs
20—30 seconds : a buzzing starts in the ears, rising in tone and volume to an incredible intensity. Its like cellophane being ripped apart (or the fabric of the universe being torn asunder). Your body will vibrate in sympathy with this sound, and you will notice a sharp blood pressure rise. You may feel like you are deeply under water. Wearing a unitard or leotard and tights helps to minimize this sensation. Your visual field will also vibrate in resonance to the sound and will finally be completely obscured by the visions.

30 seconds—1 minute : You break through into DMT hyperspace. Often at this point, users believe that their hearts or breathing have stopped. This is not true. To an outside observer, you are breathing normally and your pulse, while elevated, is strong. We believe that this subjective effect is due to your "internal clock" being slowed so greatly that the subjective time interval between breaths or heartbeats seems like an eternity. Synthetic DMT has been extensively tested by medical authorities here and in Europe. It is perfectly safe with no lasting physical effects at these doses. However, since smoked DMT causes an abrupt blood pressure increase, it is probably not good for people with abnormally high blood pressure.

1 minute—2-5 minutes : depending on dosage: DMT hyperspace. For all practical purposes, you will no longer be embodied. You will be part of tne intergalactic information network. You may experience any of the following:

Sense of transcending time or space
Strange plants or plantlike forms
The universe of formless vibration
Strange machines
Alien music
Alien languages, understandable or not
Intelligent entities in a variety of forms
Do not be amazed and do not try to actively direct your observations but merely pay attention. The beings can show you amazing things, but if you try to impose vour personal trip on the DMT you will find that you cannot and may become frightened.
At the end of the "flash" of the visions you will have an after-vision of circular interlocking patterns in exquisite colors. It has been described as looking at a vaulted ceiling or dome. If you did not "breakthrough" to the levels described above, this "chrysanthemum" pattern, as we call it, is all you will see. It is worth the trip, too.

You may begin to wonder how you will ever find your way back to your body. If you have taken enough DMT to fully "breakthrough", by the time you can even wonder about it, you are almost back. Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited. Worrying will only prolong the process.

5—12 minutes : The visions have subsided. There are still patterns when you close your eyes, but with eyes open the world is back. At this point a flood of information may rush through your mind. The phase is fleeting. In order to preserve your DMT ideation, we recommend that you begin talking as soon as you come out of the visionary state. Don't try for complete sentences but get as many ideas out as you can while you can. Have a tape recorder running during the trip and you can review your thoughts at a later time.

15—30 minutes : The ideation flood subsides leaving you euphoric. You may still have a trace of the vibrations in your body.

30—60 minutes : The euphoria subsides.

60+ minutes : You are completely down.

Note: While we recommend above not to combine DMT with other hallucinogens, we have had excellent results using DMT as a "pre-dose" for LSD, MDMA, MDA, or mushrooms. The technique is to take the second hallucinogen orally just as you come out of the vision state. The resulting trip will be more profound and will help you to understand the strange and alien vistas which you were shown while on the DMT. (For more details, see our Note from underground no. 4.)

Method Three: The Tryptamine Giggles
If the description of the DMT effects sound too heavy for you, (we certainly don't deny that DMT can be a heavy trip) 25 mg of DMT can be mixed with some dope in a joint or in a pipe and smoked in a liesurely fashion. The giggley mood lift is quite pleasant. The occasional breaking through of abstract hallucinatory patterns can liven up an otherwise quite ordinary stoned-again evening. However, we would recommend that before you burn up all your DMT in this fashion that you at least try one high dose trip as described.
Finally, while there is no such thing as a 'typical' DMT experience, we have attached a note of ours (reprinted from High Frontiers, issue 2) to this paper which describes one of our DMT trips. The most accessible information on DMT is Peter Stafford's Psychedelics Encyclopedia. Terence McKenna, who offers, in our opinion, the most sophisticated analysis of the DMT experience, has two excellent cassette tapes which discuss the DMT state: Mind, Molecules and Magic. June 1984; and Tryptamine Hallucinogens and Consciousness, December 1982. They are available from Dolphin Tapes, P.O. Box 71, Big Sur, CA 93920 for $9.00 plus tax and $2.00 postage. (Note: this is dated, try SoundPhotosynthesis)

a hit of dmt 10/9/84 - zarkov
i loaded about 40-50 milligrams of dmt into a glass pipe on top of a small amount of damiana. even though i had been warned, i was still shocked at how harsh the first toke was. it tasted and smelled like burning plastic. i involuntarily exhaled. i immediately took a second toke. the heavy white smoke rushed up the pipe as harsh as before, but i was somewhat better prepared for the terrible taste and i was able to hold the smoke for a few seconds. i exhaled, took a third toke, and was able to hold this last lungful. suddenly i began to hear a loud, moderately high-pitched carrier wave. immediately, the room started vibrating in sympathy. the pattern on the wall hangings oscillated madly in time to the buzzing that overlaid the carrier wave's fundamental tone. simultaneously, a heavy, trembling feeling swept over my entire body as if i were being propelled at multiple g acceleration by some giant rocket engine. my visual field dissolved in the most amazing colors. i could not see the room over the intensity of the visual effects. the events of the preceding paragraph occurred in the space of a few short seconds.

closing my eyes, i got a glimpse of several entities moving in front of a giant complex control panel. the visions were not crystal clear and seemed as if i were viewing it through a scrim. the creatures were bipedal and of about human size. it was impossible to say more other than they did not move like the giant insect creatures i have seen clearly under the influence of stropharia mushrooms. there was a direct awareness of an overwhelmingly powerful and knowledgable presence! it was neither frightening, nor encouraging. it was just mentally there. a thought came, unbidden, into my head. i realized that i was viewing 'god central.' the central panel i saw was the control panel for the entire universe.

the vision was fleeting and dissolved into a vision of much greater clarity. a gaggle of elf-like creatures in standard issue irish elf costumes, complete with hats, looking like they had stepped out of a hallmark cards "happy saint patrick's day" display, were doing strange things with strange objects that seemed to be a weird hybrid between crystals and machines.

this vision was also fleeting, and it dissolved into a visual pattern unlike that experienced by me on any other psychedelic or combination of psychedelics. the visuals were interlocking sinusoidal patterns arranged in a japanese chrysanthemum pattern that filled my entire visual field. the pattern was ever-changing and the colors of the individual patterns changed independently of the underlyng pattern. the colors were intense and came in a magnificent variety of colors: metallics, monochromes, pastels, each flickering in and out of existence as if obeying some undetected ordering principle.

an idea came into my head that i was seeing the "true universe" or universe as it really exists. that is to say, i was seeing directly the vibrations of every particles in the universe that "i" was somehow in contact with. "i" was directly "seeing" the universe withough ordering it into an arbitrary reality tunnel—i.e., perceived "solid, objective reality." the visual pattern seemed to be a sort of n-dimensional lissajous curve formed by the intersection of "i" with the shock wave of space-time causality.

the carrier wave remained strong throughout the experience. while definitely the same type of phenomena as the carrier wave heard under the influence of psilocybin mushrooms,
the dmt carrier wave was much louder than even the loud carrier wave heard under the influence of ten grams of very potent, dried stropharia mushrooms. also, by comparison to the mushroom experience, the carrier wave sounded as a "purer" tone—i.e., the sinusoidal component dominated the buzzng component. my throat was too sore from the harsh smoke and the control of my breathing was hindered by the intensity of the expereince, so i was unable to sing or even generate a solid tone, to attempt audio driving of the visuals.

the overwhelming sense of a presence did not disappear when the vision changed to visual patterns, but remained an almost palpable entity as lon as the visuals remained intense. i never felt the foreboding—let alone the direct challenges—i have felt under the influence of stropharia mushrooms whenever the feeling of contact with the presence has been strong. the presence was just there and very powerful. i felt that i had glimpsed Whitehead's god.

the period of intense visuals lasted about eight minutes. the side effects remained unpleasant, but easily ignorable. the dmt left me euphoric and very bemused for about an hour.

definitely far out and very impressive!
I have had a wonderful experience while fasting, I presume it was a DMT experience, as I was lacking sleep as well as food. I highlighted the portions of my own experience that are found in the quoted text above.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

MosaicDave

Unread post by MosaicDave » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Hey JL--

For how long of a period had you been fasting, when you began to experience these things? Have you fasted and/or experienced these things, many times?

Just thinking some here, on the biochemistry that must be at work, relating to fasting, the pineal gland, and whatever else...

BTW, thanks for posting this stuff...

--dc

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:27 pm

I often go three days at a time still, many reasons I choose to do this, but I can do a week at a stretch, no problem.
I will eat nothing for the first three or four days of that week...then on the fourth or fith day I intake just a little gator aid and fruit if anything. I will eat less then 200 calories a day for the last two or three days when I do a week.

Then you need a few days to get slowly back into the regular swing of things,

I kinda went for a long period of many week long periods, then it just snowball the fasting over a period of almost a year of severe calorie restriction....that was all through 2008. I had the experience after a period of much time of no sleep as well and very little sleep for many days before that, lots of study and thinking about the Electric Universe view...the initial experience, was like what I high-lighted, the feeling of being in liquid and a constant vibration experience, it lasted almost a week, like a long high, everything vibrated, kind of like mushrooms during the first hour. After a week of that, it was kind of too much and I found out that most of my beliefs and intuition appeared to be the matrix I saw and I was happy with that. I began a slow process of eating proper amounts of food, and had to struggle for six months financially, while I put my son through a college course into 2009, during which this did not happen again. Thats how it happened the one time. None of it was planned. I was just on a journey of discovery...

I have fasted many times since, but I believe the lack of sleep is just as important....since DMT is the neurotransmitter of dreams, that makes sense, if you want to induce it while awake.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord