What is a Human Being? and why no EU till now?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Alcibiades

What is a Human Being? and why no EU till now?

Unread post by Alcibiades » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:12 pm

Human Beings have only two distinct aspects which define their existence.
The physical aspect and the mental aspect.
Whether or not we have more aspects like a soul are still up for debate therefore not known.
Nothing has been studied in greater detail than man itself.
Our physical aspect, our body, is very weak and soft compared to other life forms.
We cannot see as far, as sharply or in the dark like the birds, our hearing is limited, so too our taste, touch and smell. No gorilla strength or elephant size or cheetah speed, etc.
Our Mental aspect, our mind, is clearly our superior aspect, responsible for our dominant position in life.
Mental is our superior aspect in life.
Physical is our essential aspect in life.
Mental is our individual consciousness a receiver/transmitter and processor of universal energies, like light, sound and thought waves or frequencies.
Physical is our biological organic connection to our consciousness feeding it information through our 5 senses from the world around and inside us.
Sensed raw data is arranged into meaningful information and processed into stored knowledge.
Stored knowledge can be used in the processing of new information to correct false knowledge, update incomplete knowledge or create completely new knowledge.
The more correct knowledge a being has, the wiser they are.
The human mind is like a computer it is said, a biological programmable logic device.
The biggest difference of course being humans are intelligent, computers are not.
So what is the difference exactly?
Living organisms can dynamically reformulate their logic based on their current sensory input as well as their stored knowledge or memories.
True knowledge can only come from direct sensory experience. You see it you touch it you know it!
False knowledge can also come from direct sensory experience, sometimes things are not what they appear to be.
True knowledge > reality - know
False knowledge > fantasy - believe
Programming the human mind 101
Take an infant and only let them have contact and communication with you.
Tell them what you want them to know or tell them what you want them to believe.
Congratulations you are now programming your first human being.
Just like plasma experiments this can be scaled up to include whole populations.

So why no Electric Universe until now?
Why is the authority or establishment still on a ludicrous outdated and totally debunked gravitational model?
The authorised authors of the authority deem it so, thus they, make it so!

It's a conspiracy, it's not an accident or mistake.

Since man's greatest srength is knowledge..
(Knowledge is power and power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely)
.. it can also become his greatest weakness.

DUMB THEM DOWN and KEEP THEM DUMBED DOWN.

CTJG 1986

Re: What is a Human Being? and why no EU till now?

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:38 am

Although I'm hesitant to lay claim to the entire paradigm being a giant conspiracy there are definitely conspiratorial aspects to it, especially within the halls of academia when certain individuals or groups conspire to shut down discourse on controversial subjects and launch campaigns or personal vendettas against certain controversial figures.

I agree with your assessment of the mental and physical standings of mankind however, mentally we are at the "top of the food-chain" but physically we are far from the top.

I had a discussion in a thread in NIAMI a while back in which a user named "Atlas" claimed that the violent, self-destructive and heavily manipulated system we have now is "the way it is supposed to be" and while I understand that perspective and can generally respect it I completely and totally disagree with it.

Human beings are the only creatures on this planet that were granted the intellectual capacity to if not totally at least partially overcome natural instincts and emotional irrationality.

Whether you believe in God, universal consciousness, mother nature or Darwinian evolution or whatever we would not have this intellectual capacity if we are not intended to use it. Every species makes good use of it's strengths and ours is intellect.

Whether intended or not the uniformity in education does "dumb down" significant portions of the population, and that goes against the natural order of things and it disgusts me.

This is not how it was supposed to be, if it were we wouldn't have been granted the brain power to do it differently.

Whether a conspiracy or just conformity and social engineering gone wrong it is unnatural in my view, and needs to be corrected.

Hopefully 2013 really is the tipping point and the EU will help lead the way to a better system, to the way it really is supposed to be.

Cheers,
Jonny
The difference between a Creationist and a believer in the Big Bang is that the Creationists admit they are operating on blind faith... Big Bang believers call their blind faith "theoretical mathematical variables" and claim to be scientists rather than the theologists they really are.

VelisEtRemis

Unread post by VelisEtRemis » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:06 pm

I don't see the human organization at the top as being a conspiracy so much as an evolved parasite who finds its niche taking advantage of its host, and their intentions are not necessarily nefarious. If we change the nature of the human organization then the parasites will have to seek employment by other means?

:|

Alcibiades

Unread post by Alcibiades » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:00 pm

To form a valued expert opinion on something one must first study and research that something thoroughly.
It's true for science and it's true for conspiracies as well.

An evolved parasite feeding off its host, which is the establishment feeding off the commoners, is a conspiracy. Only the evolved parasite is older than you think or know.

How many advances in science have been 'hidden' from the public consciousness?
Our own individual consciousness is isolated in thought and opinion, it requires interaction with other consciousness to fully express and realise its consciousness fully.
Imagine if the unadulterated works and ideas of people like Telsa and Velakovsky (just to name two), were freely available for the public consciousness to consume as knowledge, rather than the false deceiving dogma they are taught? Where would the human species be now?

Where would we be if the ancient knowledge wasn't kept to secret societal priesthoods from the days of Babylon? Where indeed! Heard of the Babylonian battery? Antikythera Mechanism anyone? Knowledge is archived.
Funny how the Renaissance unveiled ancient secrets long thought lost.
Knowledge is never destroyed, Knowledge is power. Can't let the people have too much of either. Status Quo.

JP Morgan suppressed Tesla's free energy and the entire human civilization has been much poorer since.
It is no accident, JPM was a Rothchild pal.
Who set up your scientific establishments?
It wasn't THE Establishment was it?
Oh dear I'm afraid they're also Rothchild pals.
It's a small world i guess, that's why eugenics and population control is in vogue these days, just like the old days, there truely is nothing new under the sun.

Now go and RE SEARCH for that which was hidden from you!

If a theory, even a conspiracy theory matches the observable facts or results in predictable way, what does that tell you about the theory?
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.”-Thomas Jefferson

VelisEtRemis

Unread post by VelisEtRemis » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:58 pm

I think that the institutions of govenment, business, religion, education, politics, art, literature, science, and sports all share the commonality of promoting and rewarding those that fit into their paradigms. In fact to rise to the top of these specialties you have to be a drone master, and not an average drone. These disciplines are self perpetuating and fanatically guard against or threaten any ideas that erode at the ones that allowed them to rise to the top of their field. The resistance is not an organized conspiracy, but is a result of the power structures of the systems themselves.

Beware of the system, not alleged conspirators, be careful of the culture and the self perpetuating system, they have their paradigms to defend. The very paradigms that have enabled their successes! No human mind is capable of fantastic conspiracies, but the system is.

:|

Alcibiades

Unread post by Alcibiades » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Yes I have considered your pov ty ;)
Now please consider this..
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 151#p78151
I'll post it below again anyways.
Why is science structured using pyramidal hierarchy?
It's a conspiracy that's why!
The technocrats and scientific elite do not want to be reduced to the same level of consciousness as the masses by raising the ignorant to their level.
It's about power and control, it is said that knowledge is power and as they also say, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
People in selected in KEY positions mandate and dictate policy to their subordinates.
These key people being subordinates themselves.
As I said these institutions and world authoratitive bodies were created by the elite establishment to be The Authorised Authority on the subject and only authorised authors of the authority get published and promoted in the main stream of human consciousness.
The human factor and one defending their position and having to work for a living are well understood by those at the top.
Thus the system can self perpetuate itself for a time without too much constant involvement from the controllers at the top, the culture creators.
A lot like the way religion functions and is perpetuated by their believers or faithful.
Belief and faith in their leaders above them.
It is only when the faith of the believers is shaken or in trouble that that KEY leaders and controllers take action and shut the whole thing down to safeguard the true knowledge.
They are known as the gatekeepers.

p.s. I fully respect your views and intelligence ;)
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.”-Thomas Jefferson