Universal Vortical Singularity

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Vincent Wee-Foo

Re: Universal Vortical Singularity

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:52 am

Hi junglelord,

"You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished,
you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird..."
- Richard Feynman

You should understand by now those "dark matter" and alike terminologies are merely used to relate to the UVS concept, for the purpose of illustrating empirically that those modern scientific theories of the ancient Aether (Aether, aether, Ether, ether, æther), Higgs boson - "God Particle", weakly interacting massive particles - WIMPs, and intergalactic medium (IGM), are in way or another referring to plasma fundamentally.

One exception is the inferred "Black Hole" phenomenon, this postulation of GR is a vortical singularity of unisonal vortex, its vortical element postulated with GR is clarified and explained under The vortex legacy of Albert Einstein. Although BH in a way was misrepresented by GR (in the perspective of UVS), it enigmatic existence was not entirely the bogus of a maths construct.

IMHO, the wisdom of Einstein was way ahead of scientific knowledge in his era and his concepts were very misunderstood by his peers and most others in general ways.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

Enlightenment on the the paradoxical effect of nature enlightens.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Infinite density is forbidden by Special Relativity, and therefore also by General Relativity. Some claim that the energy of a black hole of finite mass, m, is E = mc2. But then they have an infinite density associated with a finite energy, which violates Special Relativity once again.
Stephen Crothers
Einstein never believed in black holes. He knew his work did not allow it.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:32 pm

The circular boundary of spokes in a region of the vortex column is a point of no return for viscous mass that have entered this boundary of unisonal vortex, this is similar to the event horizon postulated by general relativity (GR); a boundary in spacetime, an area surrounding a black hole. Based on unisonal vortex mechanism, Universal Vortical Singularity postulates that gravitational singularity emerges vortically from a single point of zero volume in viscous mass and culminates angular momentum in a vortical consolidation process through vortex column following the principle of inverse-square law, it therefore has enormous but finite inertial force that causes the effect of gravity in a push-in manner towards a single point, it does not compress into a single point of zero volume with infinite gravity as postulated by general relativity; this is a complexly inversed illusion cause by paradoxical effect of Universal Vortical Singularity. Excerpt from UVS
GR postulates BH, gravitational singularity of BH suggest that this singularity is zero volume with infinite density therefore has infinite gravity; Einstein knew this infinite gravity concept as postulated is not possible. This is where GR fails to reconcile with quantum gravity, cited as the breakdown of GR. Barring this breakdown in the understanding of nature, scientific consensus are black holes do exist in our universe.
According to general relativity, there is a space-time singularity at a center of a spherical black hole, which means an infinite space-time curvature. It means that from a point of view of an observer which falls into a black hole, in a finite time (at the end of his fall) a black hole's mass becomes entirely compressed into a region with zero volume, so its density becomes infinite. This zero-volume, infinitely dense region at the center of a black hole is called a gravitational singularity.
UVS postulates BH is the vortex eye of vortex column in a galactic unisonal vortex that emerges in a galactic spheroid; the breakdown in the understanding of nature for GR on the phenomenon of BH is caused by the paradoxical effect of UVS.

junglelord; Einstein never believed in black holes. He knew his work did not allow it.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:59 pm

Well we certainly differ on that point. It is not a accepted theory of the EU.
ric=0 is not valid
http://www.sjcrothers.plasmaresources.com/Ricci.html

Also since I see mass as a non material dimension thanks to APM, e=mc^2 has no equality in APM.
We are at different sides of the universe on this one my friend.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:11 am

Hi junglelord,

I agreed with ric=0 is not valid, also agreed with e=mc² breakdowns on manifold under a monism, this can be elucidated with other Aether theories as well as UVS, UVS has discrepancy with GR or SR that its basis on gravity is fundamentally incorrect, hence the misconceptions and therefore the incompatible problems with quantum gravity and geometric gravity. GR was known to be flawed in this, only adopted because it has a simplest platform that is consistent with the experimental data accurate in cosmology models, before an accepted theory of everything is found. I therefore do not see that we have any disagreement here.

I can understand the frustration caused by status-quo attitude of mainstream, with unreasonable high bars set for any alternative theory that is against the mainstream, therefore all those conflicts arouse. From the UVS perspective, I would like to bring you to a topic on "A Flat World Event"; to illustrate that there is a transcending level not generally understood yet, hence the conflicts.

The phenomenon of black hole according Stephen J. Crothers suggestion it is likened to unicorn; imaginary stuff. Although the mainstream has adopted a theory that explains black hole is sci-fi (according to UVS it is as a result of fundamental misconception), but the phenomenon does not appear to be bogus, black holes are factually observed. The mainstream high handed attitude might be dreadful and horrible, but in any exploration one have to leave emotion outside the door; an eye for an eye entanglement will not elucidate the issue.

What UVS is suggesting on the thingy mainstream call it the BH is merely a galactic vortex column in a monism model, has a Aether fundamental. There are plenty to explore with the vortex concept, lets give this a pass.

Thanks.

junglelord wrote:Well we certainly differ on that point. It is not a accepted theory of the EU.
ric=0 is not valid
http://www.sjcrothers.plasmaresources.com/Ricci.html

Also since I see mass as a non material dimension thanks to APM, e=mc^2 has no equality in APM.
We are at different sides of the universe on this one my friend.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Aren't most vortices products of electrical forces?

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:40 pm

Primary Angular Momentum is the source of the vortex. From this stems the three forces. Quadrature or the Right Angle Rule applies and it seems that the triple helix is controlled by a 120 degree phase shift which is a universal constant as far as I can tell. It seems we can always take the number three and geometry and make a model of mirror symmetry that will evolve itself out many times as it is fractal. This is why we see so many recent UFT that are only the same thing from different points of reference. Each one has the vortex as a fundamental geometry.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:21 pm

I have the same view as junglelord that Primary Angular Momentum is the source of the vortex. In a nested manner based on UVS model it is the cause and also the effect of electrical forces. However, the very fundamental cause in a plasma cosmology that the universe is in self-perpetual motion, based on unisonal vortex mechanism, vortices spinning in plasma generates electricity through precession in the physical universe. This is likened to a cyclonic storm in an angular momentum of viscous matter would generate electricity and store charges in water vapor in the atmosphere through magnetohydrodynamics in a dynamo effect.
Lloyd wrote:Aren't most vortices products of electrical forces?
p.s. I find it extremely hard to answer your this question in this forum, if Wal and those concerned are reading this thread, I have to state that I have no intention of hijacking his forum that is dedicated for EU. When I was contending UVS against some mainstream followers, in my struggle for words and terminologies such as "inductive reasoning", "current scientific model is a belief system", I got much inspiration from the EU work through reading on Wal articles. Was hoping EU could incorporate vortex singularity, in UVS postulation unisonal vortex is a forefront of EU, but this sound too arrogrant even just to make such a suggestion.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:58 am

A demonstration/movie of a mechanism (unisonal vortex mechanism) central to the theory is here:

http://www.singularvortex.com/pictures/barycenter.gif

The movie looks like a demonstration of the classical planetary model of the atom. It has a bowling ball with an orbiting bead. However the bead is inexplicably accelerating. There is nothing connecting the bead and ball. The bead mysteriously simply stays near the ball and travels curvilinear. This is, at best, a description of an observation and not an explanation of the theory.

An explicit picture of the unisonal vortex central to the proponents' hypothesis itself is here:

http://www.singularvortex.com/pictures/ ... mation.gif

Apparently this object looks like a bunch of tornadoes arranged in a circular shape. What are they made of? Is this picture (static) intended to convey a mechanism (dynamic)? It looks like a static object, if so how does it cause the dynamic rotating bead/ball mechanism illustrated?
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:37 pm

:o :o Maybe a singularity will suck up shufei6771486 and go back to the Darkside :D :D :D :D