Coherent Plasma

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Coherent Plasma

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 am

A thread dedicated to Coherent Plasma.
A google search pulls up this as an interesting number one pick.
I have never seen this before, but I am always pushing standing wave harmonics. Curious it should turn up as a plasma UFO document.
Thoughts About Ancient UFO Style Craft and Their Propulsion Systems:

The first thought is about how Professor David Bohm pointed out how the individual particles in a plasma seemed to have the property of self-organization and formed wave groups that danced in the main beam in step with each other. This suggests a self-resonance that if tuned properly, would do the bidding of a pilot control signal. This may be applied to the surface potential formed by the plasma sheath over the craft surface. If the electric plasma sheath moved on the necessary manner, it may even find itself interfering with the Earths gravitational field or even better, form a whole craft surface equivalent to one giant particle that could be sent instantly to any point in space via David Bohm's Q potential, which is (I believe) able to transfer energy into normal space from energy space in unlimited amount. This is the uncertainty principle adapted to the macro-particle scale.

The second thought is that there exists references to ancient craft supposedly related to the lost continent of Atlantis and India that created a charged vapor circulating over the surface of a craft, (which incidentally was made out of many types of metal that formed some strong alloy unknown to us today), and whose surface glowed brightly in the atmosphere. The crafts primary drive supposedly used the metal Mercury in a closed system that heated the Mercury to a high heat. This vapor was set into oscillation through a set of coils wound in caduceus fashion.

The top of this assembly was connected to a resonant surface that set the entire surface of the craft into resonant standing wave oscillation. The surface of the craft, being covered with ionized air plasma due to the very intense field around its surface, quite possibly enhanced the resonant standing wave field. Further, the field is said to have a rotating nature. Sound familiar??

Notice the Antenna/starter/core labeled as # 3 in the above diagram. This is very similar to the design given in the current Bob Lazar UFO that he supposedly worked on near Area 51 in Nevada. See the below picture REACTOR1.

Notice the "prime mover" is a resonant reactor that uses antimatter reactions to form pulses of electromagnetic energy that resonates up through a waveguide to the top of the craft. (This is likely used to form standing waves on the outside of the craft that form a plasma with the air around the craft.)The similarity to the ancient craft is remarkable concerning the overall design. This picture is from the information booklet included with the Testors Model # 576 of the Bob Lazar Sport Model UFO. (Still available from the company.) The model is worth buying just for the information included about the hardware involved.

The Roswell UFO is also similar to the above designs in the anti-matter reactor is centrally located. This is model # 555, also from the Testor corporation. The Roswell craft was reproduced from the descriptions offered by people who claim to have helped recover the bodys of the aliens back in 1947. Again, the information included with the model is worth the purchase price. Please see REACTOR2 below for the picture of the Roswell propulsion plant design.

Apparently the modern craft use a similar principle as in the ancient Vimana craft concerning standing wave fields obtained from natural harmonic oscillations derived from impulse electric fields instead of charged ion impact. This picture is also from the included assembly instructions.

Note that the plasma glow is a secondary reaction for the most part and is not necessary insofar as the generation of the electrogravitational interaction and quantum jump through energy space is concerned. Its presence may enhance the action(s) or it may not.

Well, there it is. The evidence as presented suggests a strong case for how the ancient and modern UFO craft may have worked and still work, respectively. --- Jerry E. Bayles, Associate in Electrogravitation.
http://www.electrogravity.com/index2.html
Last edited by junglelord on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Re: Coherent Plasma

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:43 am

Indeed another "wild" example of quantum coherent plasma, Neutron Stars. The part played by coherent plasma radioemission in quasars and the remnants of supernova stars was a link I found with no abstract.
Lazily browsing the web in search of something that could divert my attention from the endless morning talks of the CMS-italy meeting, which is taking place at the 5-star Romano Palace Hotel in Catania, I found myself reading a hep-ph preprint on the “Quark-gluon plasma paradox”, by Dariusz Miskowiec.

The word “paradox” triggers my interest like few other things. The paper in question is a pleasantly easy read, and is very qualitative in style. I have no clue on whether the ideas contained therein are meaningful or crackpotty, but the reasoning is simple enough that it can be summarized here in a simple way. In fact, after a bunch of reports from PASCOS 2007, which I unfortunately wrote in a way hard to understand for whomever lacks a PhD in theoretical particle physics (me included), I made the resolution of keeping the next ten posts in the Physics category at a level simple enough that my 8-years-old son can understand. Explaining a quark-gluon plasma paradox, however, does require some initial pedantic definitions, so bear with me if you will.

A quark-gluon plasma is a state of matter believed to form when the density of hadrons (or their temperature, which is in some sense equivalent: the two quantities are in fact connected by the equation of state of the system) exceeds a certain critical level. Hadrons are particles composed of quarks. Mesons are hadrons composed of quark-antiquark pairs, and baryons are hadrons composed of three quarks. Both have zero net color charge (they are “colorless”), and have integer baryon number B, while quarks and gluons are colored and have fractional (quarks) or zero (gluons) baryon number. To exemplify, you can make a B=0 meson by combining a B=-1/3 anti-red antiquark with a B=1/3 red quark. Or you can make a B=1 baryon by combining three B=1/3 quarks of the three different “primary” colors red, green, and blue.

These particles, mesons and baryons, may lose their individuality if you bring some of them together at a high enough temperature. They “melt” in the resulting plasma, composed of quarks and gluons that move around freely, “deconfined”, i.e. not bounded inside an enclosing volume of zero net color and integer baryon number. Quarks and gluons, which are usually sources of the QCD (Quantum ChromoDynamic) color field, are free from the QCD force which usually binds them because they are tightly encircled by other charges, whose effect is to screen their own charge.

A quark-gluon plasma is believed to be present inside neutron stars, and to have constituted the bulk of matter in the initial microsecond after the big bang: two reasons why studying it is of great interest to physicists, astrophysicists, and cosmologists. However, creating a plasma of quarks and gluons is not easy. It is the goal of the highest energy heavy ion collisions that are being produced at the RHIC and that will be studied by the ALICE experiment at the LHC.

By colliding two heavy nuclei at high enough energy, physicists believe that during the brief instants of time when the nuclei overlap, their quark matter will have a temperature high enough to form a plasma. The creation of this funny state of matter can then be detected by observing its decay signatures, which involve a number of peculiar characteristics.

In the paper by Miskowiec these experimental details are not discussed. Instead, one is asked to perform a gedanken experiment by imagining a chunk of plasma extended into a thin, enormous ring, with a 1000 light years diameter. Let us forget the easy objection that producing such a thing is not a piece of cake, because the paradox obviously requires a good dose of fantasy and just obeying to physical laws.

If you were to cut the ring at one position, Miskowiec argues, the plasma would start to create hadrons - the bound states of the plasma constituents - at the two loose ends, continuing to do so until the ring would completely disappear into a finite number of ordinary particles. But if you were to cut the ring simultaneously at two different ends, separated by light years of distance – “not casually connected”, you might have the plasma hadronize unti the remaining bits have fractional baryon number or non-neutral color charge!

By this reasoning, one is led to believe that baryon number and color charge quantum numbers of hadrons may retain some meaning even inside a plasma of quarks and gluons – that is to say, that the deconfinement phase is not describable as a sea of independent quarks and gluons uncorrelated and free. Otherwise, one would need to buy into some sort of mechanism a’la Einstein-Podolsen-Rosen, whereby the thousand-light-year ring behaves in some coherent way, such that cutting it at one edge collapses its wavefunction everywhere at once. But that seems to allow for superluminal transfer of information, which is hard to acknowledge.
Another possibility involves some restraining assumptions on the way the plasma hadronizes, which appear at odds with the current models of the first instants after the big bang.

One nice feature of the paper is that it makes definite predictions, for a change: quoting from the concluding section,

the concept of QGP, state of matter with uncorrelated quarks, antiquarks, and gluons, leads to isolated objects with fractional baryon numbers, unless supernuminal signalling is allowed, or, by some mechanism, the hadronization is restricted to the surface of the QGP volume, meaning that e.g. the hadronization in the Early Universe took at least minutes rather than a couple of microseconds. The third, obvious, way of avoiding the paradox is to declare the uncorrelated QGP as non-existent, and to replace it by a state consisting of quark clusters with integer baryon numbers (resonance matter). Both the surface-hadronization and the resonance matter options result in a liquid- rather than a gas-like structure of the matter. This agrees with the hydrodynamical character of the matter created in nuclear collisions at RHIC and, at the same time, indicates that this character will be preserved at higher temperatures.”

As I noted at the start, I am in no position to decide without further study (which I have no time to embark on) on the soundness of the reasoning illustrated in the paper by Miskowiec. Anybody here willing to comment ?

http://dorigo.wordpress.com/2007/07/09/ ... paradox-2/
Decoupling and coherent plasma oscillations around last scattering
Coherent properties of the baryon-photon fluid decoupling are considered in the terms of an effective nonlinear Schrodinger equation for a macroscopic wave function that specifies the index of the coherent state. Generation of a transitional acoustic turbulence preceding formation of large-scale condensate in the plasma and its influence on the CMB power spectrum has been studied
http://arxiv.org/abs/0711.3903
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:22 am

I may have been following a line of reasoning the last few days that is not correct. I think I might have to revise what portions of quantum devices I can translate into galactic terms. It seems that I could also be right and still headed in the right direction....
:arrow:

dispite the fact that it appears to not be "exactly" the same (the universe is not a superconductor, or a BEC, or is it?), the amount of identical elements is so intriguing, that it begs the question why?

Identical elements being longitudinal scalar forms, branching networks, double layers, dual opposite spirals, entanglement, coherent, charged, etc.
Last edited by junglelord on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:25 am

From the opening post:
The second thought is that there exists references to ancient craft supposedly related to the lost continent of Atlantis and India that created a charged vapor circulating over the surface of a craft, (which incidentally was made out of many types of metal that formed some strong alloy unknown to us today), and whose surface glowed brightly in the atmosphere.
That will be Vimanas. They feature in some of the Vedic literature but Plato makes no mention of flying machines in either Timaeus or Critias (the two books where Atlantis is mentioned).
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:31 am

Quantum coherent macrosize papers. In my mind a holographic universe that is fractal and EU, must be entangled and longitudinal in stellar current tranmission. Thats why I was curious how far one could take the thoughts of Mead and develop them into plasma physics galacticly. Is the universe not in a quantum coherent charged entangled state?
This volume presents a collection of review papers on recent work in the connected areas of strongly correlated systems, the effects of coherence on macroscopic systems, and entanglement in quantum systems. These areas have attracted considerable interest due to their complexity and associated unexpected nontrivial phenomena, and also due to their potential applications in various fields, from materials science to information technology. The coverage includes strongly correlated electronic systems such as low-dimensional complex materials, ordered and disordered spin systems, and aspects of the physics of manganites and graphene, both in equilibrium and far from equilibrium.

Contents:

Strong Correlations, Transport and Dynamics in Complex Materials:
Correlation Effects in One-Dimensional Systems (J M P Carmelo et al.)
An Introduction to the Physics of Graphene Layers (E V Castro et al.)
Anomalous Hall Effect (V K Dugaev et al.)
Strongly Correlated Magnetic Systems:
Spin Glasses (I R Pimentel)
Disorder in the Double Exchange Model (V M Pereira et al.)
Spin Transport in Magnetic Nanowires with Domain Walls (V K Dugaev et al.)
Quantum Coherent Systems:
Atomic Bose-Einstein Condensation: Beyond Mean-Field Theory (G S Nunes)
Critical Magnetic Fields in Superconductors with Singular Density of States (R G Dias)
Hadronica (J E F T Ribeiro)
Quantum Entanglement:
Entanglement in Quantum Phase Transitions (P Ribeiro et al.)
Macroscopic Thermal Entanglement (N Paunković et al.)
and other papers

Readership: Researchers in fundamental and applied physics, condensed matter and information theory; graduate students can use the book as an overview for some research topics in condensed matter physics.
http://www.worldscibooks.com/materialsci/6391.html
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:26 am

The second thought is that there exists references to ancient craft supposedly related to the lost continent of Atlantis and India that created a charged vapor circulating over the surface of a craft, (which incidentally was made out of many types of metal that formed some strong alloy unknown to us today), and whose surface glowed brightly in the atmosphere. The crafts primary drive supposedly used the metal Mercury in a closed system that heated the Mercury to a high heat. This vapor was set into oscillation through a set of coils wound in caduceus fashion.
I posted a sighting report to a UFO site a few days ago, about a very bright, blueish white object that passed over my vicinity. It came to a brief halt, then continued on, so I knew I wasnt looking at a satellite. These type of lights have been reported around the world, for a long time. In my report I mentioned about the Vimanas and their mercury engines, and pointed out that a mercury vapour lamp gives off the same glow, especially at start up before the spectum modifying elements have heated up.
The other oft reported objects are orange or reddish orange glowing orbs, so what would that imply? Neon?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:02 pm

It seems like a quantum coherent model of cosmology is related to Inflation theory....
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/QPAQC.php
Quantum Coherent Universe
Quantum Phases and Quantum Coherence
Dr. Mae-Wan Ho investigates the link between quantum phases and quantum coherence, and comes up with the surprising implication that the universe itself may be quantum coherent
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/QPAQC.php
Quark-Gluon Plasma and RHIC
http://www.bnl.gov/RHIC/experiments.htm
The Solenoidal Tracker at RHIC (STAR) is a detector which specializes in tracking the thousands of particles produced by each ion collision at RHIC. Weighing 1,200 tons and as large as a house (note ladder in image at left), STAR is a massive detector. It is used to search for signatures of the form of matter that RHIC was designed to create: the quark-gluon plasma. It is also used to investigate the behavior of matter at high energy densities by making measurements over a large area.

STAR's "heart" is the Time Projection Chamber, made of many electronic systems, which tracks and identifies particles emerging from heavy ion collisions. As each collision occurs, STAR measures many parameters simultaneously to look for signs of the quark-gluon plasma. By using powerful computers to reconstruct the sub-atomic interactions which produce the particles emerging from each collision, the detector can, in a sense, run time backwards. This process can be compared to examining the final products which come out of a factory and trying to determine what kinds of machines produced them.
http://www.bnl.gov/RHIC/STAR.htm
I think it could be related to EU and Aether models....longitudinal current transmission.
:?
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:55 pm

Hi Dean,

The "quantum coherence" you refer to are examples of scalar motions or scalar waves if you so prefer. There is no reason that these scalar movements are restricted to the quantum domain only...
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:08 pm

I never restrict the primary archetype to one level, you must know that by now Stephen...cause its holographic and fractal
;)

I can now say without a shadow of a doubt that the Universe is a Quantum Collective Electrodynamic System, Coherent, Entangled, Charged, Standing Wave Harmonic EU. Acting as a BEC at the Negitive Energy Sea condition. Matter is the heat dump of that BEC.
The Bose-Einstein Condensate
Various typical changes occur in the physical characteristics of
material substances near 0°K. In a conductor, some of the electrons
change their phase so that they become, in effect,
positrons. An electron and this pseudo-positron then form
what are called “Cooper pairs,” bosons formed of two fermions,
in which the two 1/2 spins add up to spin 1, and both
must be in the same state governed by the same wave function.
(The members of a Cooper pair are separated by about 10-6 m,
thousands of times the distance between the ions in the conductor’s
lattice.) At even lower temperatures a true Bose-
Einstein Condensate (BEC) may be formed, which acts as a single
unit rather than as a collection of molecules. This permits
the special states in which superconductivity and superfluidity
occur. These are very energetic states, as their behavior demonstrates.
They are states in which negative (binding) energy has
overcome the tiny residual positive (freeing) energy, so that
they are all governed by the same wave function.

All this happens as we approach the zero-point. Order
increases, everything is bound closer together. Negative
(binding) energy becomes predominant. Everything seems
to settle in toward a BEC. (Here we might note a further difficulty
with the Standard Model and its Grand Unified
Theories [GUTs]. These assume that at higher and higher
energies the forces and particles lose their identity and unify.
However, the experimental evidence points exactly the other
way. Higher positive energies allow entities more degrees of
freedom to resonate in more and different modes, whereas at
lower energies they approach the BEC, in which the binding
(negative) energy is so strong that the parts lose every bit of
identity and must all be in the same state. This is emphasized
by the failure of the prediction made by every GUT
that the proton must be unstable. So far, no proton has ever
been observed to decay. Result: no GUTs.)

A BEC can only result from the total dominance of negative
(binding) energy over positive. Looked at that way, the
interface between negative and positive is not 0°K, but a few
degrees higher, perhaps around 2.7°K. In any case it is different
for different substances, and certain BEC characteristics
manifest themselves at much higher temperatures.

And at the zero-point, instead of no energy, there is suddenly
a flood of it. (Zero-Point [ZP] energy—hn/2 for each mode of
the vacuum electromagnetic field.) Why would this be, if there
is “nothing” beyond it? What generates this energy, where does
it come from, if it isn’t another “miracle”? [Big Bang theory
insists that the microwave background comes from the exact
other end of the energy spectrum, from a state of infinitely
high energy and temperature, created out of nothing: by a
“miracle.” We suggest that this is a violation of causality: infinite
temperatures can not be a “proximate cause” of an energy
field near 0°K. We suggest that the source of this energy should
be sought nearer at hand, at the adjacent “zero-point” with its
unlimited energy, and beyond, in negative territory. We will
later look at this in more detail.] Again, this is real energy, with
many measurable effects.

What becomes clear from all this is that the negative energy
sea of bosons (epos) called for by the equations must exist
in the form of a BEC. According to the equations and everything
we know, our reality is surrounded by and immersed in a vast, all
pervasive Bose-Einstein Condensate.

This is a rather startling conclusion. However, it is supported
not only by the equations of quantum mechanics, but by a
large and growing body of clear experimental evidence.
Bell’s Inequality and the now numerous proofs thereof
(Clauser and Shimony, 1978, Aspect et al., 1982) demonstrate
that our reality must be non-local, connected faster
than light. As Nick Herbert (1985) puts it, “A universe that
displays local phenomena built upon a non-local reality is the
only sort of world consistent with known facts and Bell’s
proof.” (Emphasis his.) Phase-entangled quantum objects
share information apparently instantaneously, no matter how
great their spatial separation.

Non-local or faster than light action also must be a property
of the electromagnetic field, according to a whole series
of experimental results starting with the Sherwin-Rawcliffe
experiment (1960) and continuing with those of the
Graneaus (1982, 1983, 1985, 1987, 1993) and Pappas (1983,
1990A, 1990B). These experiments all show that changes in
the electromagnetic field must propagate much faster than
light, apparently instantaneously, so that a moving charge

has no “left-behind potential hill.” Thus, changes in electromagnetic
potential must propagate apparently instantaneously
over any distance.

The same is true of gravitation, as was shown in the classical
Laplace demonstration based on the absence of any
change in the angular momentum of the earth’s orbit
(Laplace, 1966), and as has been repeatedly demonstrated by
Van Flandern (1993, 1996, 1998). He shows that even in a
static field, if gravitation propagated merely at light speed, it
would result in a “couple,” which would measurably
increase the earth’s angular momentum. This, of course,
does not happen. He further shows that General Relativity,
supposed to be a local theory, nonetheless assumes and
requires instantaneous changes in the “curvature of empty
space,” and so is non-local.

Therefore, both electromagnetism and gravitation act
non-locally. They also must be representative of the non-local
reality that Bell’s proof shows must contain the local effects
we normally experience.

However, there is one and apparently only one extended
structure that exhibits non-locality: the BEC. If you insert an
electron into one end of a BEC, however large, an electron
emerges from the other end faster than light can travel that
distance—this is the phenomenon of superconductivity. This
non-local action results from the fact that every constituent of
a BEC must be governed by the same wave function and every
part must be in the same state and therefore act as one.
Bell’s proof and the experimental facts of electromagnetism
and gravitation require a non-local reality. Dirac’s equation,
in requiring a universal BEC, provides just that.

Therefore all these proofs of non-locality amount to proofs
of a universal BEC, our one non-local extended structure. We
will later demonstrate that these non-local actions are not
literally instantaneous, but take the finite time t. This results
in clear, intuitive non-local models of electromagnetism and
gravitation which nonetheless act by direct contact, and thus
demonstrate causality.

We will show that this ends the centuries-long debate
between those who accept the evident action-at-a-distance
of gravitation and electromagnetism as unmediated and
acausal and those who insist on causality despite the appearances.
Accepting that we are imbedded in a universal BEC
gives the best possible answer to both. As we will see, it provides
physical but non-local models which nonetheless
demonstrate direct contact causality.

From what we know of BECs from those we have managed
to create in the laboratory, this BEC would be the
daddy of them all. It is composed all of negative-energy,
one-dimensional epos, all with identical negative energy
(but no “mass”). Each epo is charge condensed so that
each charge “sees” only its oppositely charged “pair” (as in
the Cooper pair). No unbalanced charges allowed, no positive
energy allowed, and the entire BEC described by a single
wave function.

How many times must nature describe this to us, before
we get the picture? We have looked at three equations, the
energy equation, Dirac’s equation, and this very simplest
quantum field, which we might call the “Zeroth Quantum
Field” (ZQF). Each of them seem to be describing this same
object, a universal BEC composed of unlimited numbers of
spin 0 neutral negative-energy bosons, which have to be
one-dimensional electron-positron pairs.

Of course, the BEC wasn’t well described in 1934, so it
is no mystery why Dirac didn’t see that this is what his
equation calls for. Only in the light of more recent findings
is it evident that Dirac’s “sea” must be a BEC. For, of
course, it fills the crucial needs of Dirac’s sea—it is “full,”
so that no positive energy particle can “fall in” unless it
first loses all its positive energy, and then only if a balancing
antiparticle similarly divests itself. Further, it has no
“mass,” hence no inertia or gravitational interaction, so it
is virtually undetectable. [Haisch and Rueda (1997) insist
that negative “mass” is impossible, since “mass” is a result
of the action of the ZPF on polarizable entities. Since this
would not include negative-energy epos in a BEC, they are
quite correct. They don’t have “mass.” Negative energy is
quite a different thing.] And as we will see, it is the source
of the unlimited polarized electron-positron pairs that the
Dirac equation requires, and experiment shows, to be surrounding
every “bare” charge.

The equations call for a negative-energy BEC that fills all
space, but nearly undetectably. The BEC, as these equations outline it, is not perhaps an
organism, but it is an energetic machine. Overall, it is completely
ordered, covered by a single wave function. But in
detail, it is a hive of activity, full of charges going at the
speed of light. Its frantically gyrating epos fill every cranny
in every dimension of the negative energy realm. However,
the close quarters and random configurations must frequently
put electron adjacent to electron in positions that
generate considerable amounts of positive energy. (Like
charges repel, which is positive energy.) The BEC can’t stand
positive energy. It must get rid of it.

The BECs we can generate, at temperatures near 0°K, need
fierce refrigeration to maintain their integrity. The Big BEC is
somewhere below zero. How is it refrigerated? Where do its
waste products go? Where does the BEC take out the
garbage, and where is its garbage pile?
I suggest that we are sitting in it. We seem to be, to put it
bluntly, BEC excrement.

The BEC must generate positive energy in great quantities.
All of its dimensions are full, even if it could accommodate
the stuff. It has to get rid of it. So it is no coincidence that
“our reality” has a large positive energy balance. We are the
BEC’s dump. (Literally, its “heat dump.”)

We have seen that the effective boundary between the positive
and negative energy realms is several degrees above
absolute, as BECs, superconductivity, and superfluidity all
begin to happen there. Mercury becomes a superconductor at
4.1°K. An “ideal gas” will form a condensate at 3.1°K. However,
for real substances, because of interactions between the molecules,
the figure is somewhat lower. (The critical temperature
for helium liquid is 2.2°K.) This would seem to put the boundary
right around 2.7°K, or at least too close to this figure to be
coincidence. We would expect the number of photons
“dumped” from the BEC to peak there, falling off randomly on
either side of this peak to form a “black body” spectrum peaking
at this temperature. This would seem to be the most probable
explanation for some or all of the “microwave background.”
In any case, this vast number of photons seems much
more likely to come from the negative territory adjacent to it,
than from a Bang at the complete other end of the spectrum.
(The infinite temperatures of a Bang can not be the “proximate
cause” of an energy field near absolute zero.)

Why would the numbers of photons peak at this tempera-
ture, instead of increasing all the way down to zero? This is
because, if the boundary between positive and negative is
2.7°K, photons with less energy than this would randomly
drop back into the condensate and out of “our reality”—the
less positive energy, the faster they would drop, forming the
lower curve of the black body.

If our positive energy reality is indeed made of “exhaust”
from the BEC, then everything must be made of electrons
and positrons, as that is all the BEC has to offer. However,
“pair production,” one epo at a time splitting into electron
and positron, leaves no net positive energy balance, as equal
numbers of them must sink back into the sea. The BEC must
have some other means of permanently expelling the large
amounts of positive energy that make up our reality.

http://openseti.org/Docs/HotsonPart1.pdf
http://openseti.org/Docs/HotsonPart2.pdf
Last edited by junglelord on Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:16 pm

Standing Wave Harmonics of Coherent Plasma, explains the order of the solar system and galaxy.
Man I hit the jackpot big time with that hunch and this paper.
:D
Plasmas
David Bohm’s early work at Berkeley
Radiation Laboratory included a landmark
study of plasmas (Bohm, 1980,
1987). To his surprise, Bohm found that
ions in a plasma stopped behaving like
individuals and started acting as if they
were part of a larger, interconnected
whole. In large numbers, these collections
of ions produced well-organized
effects. Like some amoeboid creature,
the plasma constantly regenerated itself
and enclosed all impurities in a wall in
a way similar to the way a biological
organism might encase a foreign substance
in a cyst. Similar behavior has
been observed by Rausher (1968),
Melrose (1976), and others, and is now
a commonplace of plasma physics.
However, no one has ever explained
how a collection of ions can act in concert.
But this is exactly the behavior of one
of our BECs, formed in the laboratory at
temperatures near 0°K and consisting of an
aggregation of bosons.

Any BEC must have an exact balance
of positive and negative charges. An ion
can’t be tolerated, and must be expelled
by the BEC. It is suggested that the
above behavior of a plasma is not
because it is self-organizing, but
because the universal BEC can’t tolerate
a collection of unbalanced ions, and so
organizes this irritation into a plasma
“pocket” of least irritation, tending
toward a spherical form. This plasma
pocket acts, in some ways, as if it were
itself a BEC. The organization exhibited
is because some of its attributes,
ordered and controlled by the BEC, are
governed by a single wave function.

Our hypothesis is that any aggregation
of plasma will behave to a certain
extent as a single unit, acting as if selforganizing,
because, since it is intolerable
to the Big BEC, it is isolated as a
body, organized by the BEC, and thus
partially governed by a single wave
function. Since the wave function is
determined by the BEC, whose components
vibrate only at c, the period of the
wave function would necessarily be, for
a spherical plasma pocket, its lightdiameter.

This is according to
Hamilton’s Law of least action also, as
in quantum theory the longest-wavelength
vibration will have the least
energy. Thus the light-diameter vibration
will be the stable, least energy one.
The largest collections of plasmas in
our vicinity have to be the Sun and the
gas-giant planets.

All of them have anomalies, mysteries we can’t explain.
Regularities in the spacing of the satellites of these planets have long been noted,
and ascribed vaguely to “resonances,” though resonances of what has never been
specified. Celestial mechanics, based solely on gravitation, has never been able to
account for them. For one thing, resonances are invoked to explain the “Kirkwood
gaps” in the spacing of asteroids in the “belt” between Mars and Jupiter. These are
periods in which no asteroids are found, and which occur at harmonics (1/2, 1/3,
etc.) of the period of Jupiter. However, some of these harmonics have a clumping
of satellites, rather than a gap. And the three inner Galilean satellites of Jupiter are
locked into near octave harmonics, with periods within 0.0036 of a 1::2::4 ratio,
and there are other octave relationships in the satellites of Saturn. A gravitational
“resonance” can’t explain both a gap (an instability) and a stable relationship at the
same harmonic ratio, so some other factor must explain one or the other.

There is a very strange unexplained anomaly in the cases of the gas giants
and their satellites. The semi-major axis of our Moon’s orbit is some 30 Earth
diameters, whereas the innermost satellites of these gas giants orbit no more
than one or two diameters of the primary from these giant dynamos. With
the Earth and the Moon, tidal forces slow the Earth’s rotation and force the
Moon ever further from us.

However, Jupiter’s moon Io orbits only 3.5 Jupiter diameters away. Tidal
forces on Io are strong enough to wrack the satellite, making it the most volcanically
active object in the solar system. Why haven’t these fierce tidal forces
long since moved Io far away from its primary? It can not be a new satellite, as
Io exhibits profound differences from the other Galilean satellites, indicating
that these powerful tidal forces have wracked Io for many millions of years. Yet
instead of having been moved away by these tidal forces, as required by celestial
mechanics, it seems locked immovably in place, a mere three and a half
Jupiter diameters away. It must be held in place by some force even more powerful
than the powerful tidal force, a force totally unexplained by celestial mechanics.
It has further been noted that the spacing of the satellites of these gas giants
seems to follow a distribution similar to “Bode’s Law” for the planets, though
this defies explanation, given these immense tidal forces (Miller, 1938;
Richardson, 1945; Ovenden, 1972; Spolter, 1993.) Our new understanding of
Dirac’s equation, however, does offer an explanation. These giant spinning bodies
of plasma are organized by the BEC and therefore have a single wave function.
They are charged bodies spinning in an ocean of charge, and must set up
standing waves in that ocean.

For it has never before been remarked that the first term of the “Bode-like” distribution,
in each case, is the equatorial radius of the rapidly rotating body of
plasma that makes up the gas giant planet. (See Figures 4, 5, and 6.) The wave
function governing the spinning body of plasma necessarily has a node at the
surface of the planet. By Schrödinger’s equation, however, that wave function
would not be limited to the planet itself, but would extend, with greatly attenuated
(1/r2) amplitude out from the planet, forming a (longitudinal) standing
wave. Everywhere but at a node, the waveform has amplitude, and would act to
“polarize the vacuum.” (It would raise in state epos from negative to positive
energies, polarizing them to point in “real” directions.) But because the waveform
caused by the spinning plasma “polarizes the vacuum” everywhere but at
a node, this “vacuum polarization” would add amounts of energy to any matter
(dust, gas, asteroids, etc.) not at a node, nudging the matter towards a node.
There it would collect over millions of years, like sand on a tapped drum head,
forming rings of material, which eventually would collect into one or more
satellites. These nodes would necessarily be at harmonics of the planet’s radius.
Its satellites, unless they are new captures in transition, or disturbed somehow
should orbit at these nodes.

http://openseti.org/Docs/HotsonPart2.pdf
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:45 am

Bohm wrote:However, no one has ever explained
how a collection of ions can act in concert.
But this is exactly the behavior of one
of our BECs, formed in the laboratory at
temperatures near 0°K and consisting of an
aggregation of bosons.
I think it is an example of 3 dimensional coherent behaviour. An atomic crystal structure in the time-domain represents a lattice structure in the space domain and vice-versa. (kind of Tensigrity with virtual components? ) It would also explain the Pauli exclusion principle and why atoms prefer to aggregate in crystal structures.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:07 am

I can now say without a shadow of a doubt that the Universe is a Quantum Collective Electrodynamic System, Coherent, Entangled, Charged, Standing Wave Harmonic EU. Acting as a BEC at the Negitive Energy Sea condition.

I like your inclusion of the tensegrity principle. Its ok to call it an example of 3 dimensional coherent behaviour, but to be specific to Meads definition of the four games of physics, this is the quantum model. Coherent and Charged, Reverse Time EM, Entangled, Standing Wave Harmonic System, with these rules that govern this game. Dirac's negitive sea of energy allows this BEC to be functional in that mode. This never changes, therefore the EU is a quantum device and operates as explained by Mead in Collective Electrodynamics, except on a galactic scale.

That was my latest revelation and it seems very odd that I was granted access to this document (Dirac's Sea of Negitive Energy) at this particular time.

I infact got it from this thread I started. David Sereda in fact mentions it several times as extremely important.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=10&t=797

I happen to restate to Dave Smith the other day that National Security is the reason we are not mainstream....the way I get most of my insights is via areas of thought that are not kosher....still they seem to be accurate insights.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord