Tensegrity Creates Matter!

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: Tensegrity Creates Matter!

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:24 am

I admit I knew nothing about energy tensegrity, only biotensegrity. When I saw the relationship in APM, I was kinda floored. Dispite my knowledge of Fuller and Tensegrity, I had only experience with his work as far as it related to Ida Rolf and Structural Integration. In fact the one forum member pointed out the 42 hour lecture by Fuller and another person I believe pointed out one of his books I was unaware of. It was a plesant surprise to find out how much I did not know about tensegrity and that Fuller had alread done all that.
:shock:

I agree ZOME and Tensegrity should be taught to kids in kindergarden, its much more educational then building blocks.
:ugeek:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

woldemar

Unread post by woldemar » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:17 pm

StevenO wrote:

624.01 The tetrahedron is the only polyhedron, the only structural system that can be turned inside out and vice versa by one energy event.

Doesn't a square based pyramid fit Fuller's bill too ?
While statistics and measurements can be misleading, mathematics itself is not subjective.
Only believe in the results not necessarily the interpretations or the conclusions.
steve waterman - 1994

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Spheres turn inside out, as do tetrahedron.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord