recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby pln2bz » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Pln2bz, may I ask, I have not his book yet, in what way does the Casimir-effect relate to materialization?


David Thomson does not provide any background information on the Casimir effect, and I'm not having any luck identifying a decent explanation of it so far.
pln2bz
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby StevenO » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:14 pm

StefanR wrote:
27
StevenO wrote:As for an "easy" introduction to the EM formulas I really recommend "Collective Electrodynamics" from Carver Mead. Just a small booklet of about 100 pages, but great on fundamental insights. As for "alternative equations", most authors go to great lenghts to prove that they are equivalent to Maxwell's equations since these have so much authority. I think the discussion about the Maxwell equations that were "censored" was about Maxwell's use of the Electromagnetic potential that was removed by Heavyside. In the meantime the Electromagnetic potential has been fully restored. Also Carver Mead uses it (and Richard Feynman).

Thanks for the tip. Do you say that Mead en Feynman have re-incorporated/restored the Electromagnetic Potential in a quantum physical way ?
I'm not a physicist either, nor a EE per diploma or degree, so my bias may be even greater ;)
Curious to your link, I remember something vaguely like that.



Hi Stefan,

I found the link. Here is an explanation of what I think resembles Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity that I like just because of the beauty of the pictures and simplicity. (Please do not relate it to the rest of his website :) :

http://montalk.net/notes/the-etheric-or ... -magnetism

Steven
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.
User avatar
StevenO
 
Posts: 894
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:08 pm

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby junglelord » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:32 pm

Interesting link. I would like members to compare that link to the work of Wilbert Smith of which I have made them familiar. Its quite close in both terminology and therefore is a good contrast as sometimes terminology is a boundary between similar models. Right away a see significant misses as well as hits. I would rather hold these back until others make the same comparisions to see if I am biased.

Wilbert Smith's New Science.
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:NO ... cd=1&gl=ca

which is more detailed here...lots of links but its worth reading.
http://magnetism.otc.co.nz/Theory.htm
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
User avatar
junglelord
 
Posts: 3693
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:39 am
Location: Canada

observation-model-transformation

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:34 am

The answer of mathematics is that the change in distance can have its cause in a change in
time, in a change of speed or in both. We now want to turn to the physical interpretation
and have a closer look at the two possibilities, in which either c or t is to be taken constant
(see fig. 6.16).
In the first case the speed of light c is constant and as a consequence the change dC= zero.

If in this conception world a change in distance is observed, for instance the Lorentz
contraction, then in order to save this relation inevitably a change in time, for instance a
time dilatation, has to make the compensation. Einstein in an applicable manner speaks of
relativity, because according to his opinion in the case of both variables, the length
contraction and the time dilatation, it only concerns observed changes.

For the time dilatation experiments are given. But for the measurement of time always
only atomic clocks are available and their speed of running of course could also be
influenced by the Lorentz contraction. In any case it can't be claimed the time dilatation is
proven experimentally as long as we do not know the mechanisms of decay of atoms.
Otherwise the statements of the theory of relativity are familiar to us, for which reason
further remarks seem unnecessary.

In the second case the time t is constant and consequently the change At = zero. At a closer
look this case is much more obvious, since why should time change. After all time has
been stipulated by definition.
After all, we are the ones who tell, what simultaneity is!

But to us it is not new, because we have derived the same proportionality from the model
conept (equation 6.2, fig. 6.2), in which the elementary particles are understood as
spherical vortices.
Equantion 6.25 unconcealed brings to knowledge that any change of the speed of light c
[m/s] in the same way leads to a change of the radius r [m], the distance between two
points in space or even the length of an object, e.g. a rule. Such a rule after all consists of
nothing but spherical atoms and elementary particles and for their radius r again the
proportionality 6.25 holds. Therefore it is to be set:
r ~ 1 (6.26)
and taken both together we already had derived as equation 6.18 (fig. 6.11) from the field
dependency. Here the vortex model as well finds a confirmation of its correctness, as in
the derivation from the equations of transformation of the electromagnetic field. Because
all three, the derivation according to the model, the physical and the mathematical
derivation, lead to the same result, this second case should be called "objective".
With that the first case, which describes the subjective perception of an observer, is not
supposed to be devaluated. It contains the definition of reality, according to which only is
real what also is perceptible. The theory of relativity of Poincare and Einstein is based on
this definition.
With the second case, the case with a variable speed of light, we however get serious
problems, since we observe with our eyes, and that works with the speed of light. If that
changes, we can't see it, as already said. If we could see it, then "reality" would have a
completely different face and we surely would have great difficulties, to find our way
around. In this "objective world" neither electromagnetic interactions nor gravitation
would exist, so no force effects at all. Because all distances and linear measures depend on
the speed of light, everything would look like in a distortion mirror.
The concept of an "objective world" at first has not a practical, but rather a theoretical and
mathematical sense. The distinction between an observation domain and a model domain
is founded in pure usefulness.
The observation domain should correspond to case 1 and the model domain to case 2. The
mathematical derivation tells us, how we can mediate between both domains (equation
6.21): This mediation amounts to a transformation, which provides us the instruction, how
a transition from the observation into a not perceptible model concept, from the relativity
into an objectivity has to made.

6. 17 Transformation
The observation domain is, as the name already expresses, perceptible (observable) with
the help of our sense organs and measurable with corresponding apparatus. The special
theory of relativity for the most part provides us the mathematics needed for that. And in
that is assumed a constant speed of light. Because a length contraction is being observed
and can be measured, a time dilatation must arise as a consequence. Such is the consistent
statement of this theory. Because we already could make us clear that it concerns a
subjective theory, of course caution is advisable if generalizations are being made, like the
one of the inductive conclusion of the length contraction on the time dilatation. We'll
come to speak about that in this chapter (fig. 6.20).
The model domain however is not observable to us and only accessible in a mathematical
manner. Here the time is a constant. On the other hand do the radii of the particles and all
other distances and linear measures stand in direct proportionality to the speed of light. If
that changes, then does that lead to a change in length. The length contraction occurs
physically, which means actually. We propose the name "theory of objectivity" for the
valid theory which is derivable with this prerequisite and independent of the point of view
of the observer.
The importance of this model domain and of the possible model calculations is founded in
the circumstance that many physical relations within our observation domain aren't
recognized by us and can't be mathematically derived. Besides is only all to often worked
with unallowed generalizations and with pure hypotheses. Such a thing does not even exist
in the model domain.
The model domain can be tapped over a transformation. For that we select an approach
x(r) in the to us accessible observation domain. This then is transformed into the model
domain by a calculation instruction M{x(r)}. Here we can calculate the sought-for relation
In the usual manner and transform back again the result according to the same calculation
instruction M-1{x(r)} but in the reversed direction. After being returned in our familiar
observation domain, the result can be compared and checked with measurement results
(fig. 6.17).Image
In this way we will derive, calculate and compare the quantum properties of the
elementary particles with the known measurement values. Here we remind you of the fact
that all attempts to calculate the quantum properties conventionally, without
transformation, until now have failed. Not even a systematization may succeed, if it
concerns for instance explanations for the order of magnitude of the mass of a particle.
A transformation at first is nothing more than an in usefulness founded mathematical
measure. But if a constant of nature, and as such the quantum properties of elementary
particles until now have to be seen, for the first time can be derived and calculated with a
transformation then this measure with that also gains its physical authorization.
We now stand for the question: how does the instruction of transformation M{x(r)} read,
with which we should transform the approach and all equations from the observation
domain into the model domain?
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.
User avatar
StefanR
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:31 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:49 am

[quote=StevenO]
Hi Stefan,

I found the link. Here is an explanation of what I think resembles Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity that I like just because of the beauty of the pictures and simplicity. (Please do not relate it to the rest of his website :) :

http://montalk.net/notes/the-etheric-or%20...%20-magnetism[/quote]

Thank you for the link, the page seems quite nice and if it helps you to get a grip on the matter, use it.
I think the website is fine , and on the now defunct-forum a little interest in EU can be detected.
Of course they go into directions that are not possible to discuss here, but for me sometimes links can give
unintended collateral information.
There is a nice piece for instance on the Tesla Wireless, there (skimming the surfuce in words, but still a nice read):

http://montalk.net/notes/tesla-wireless-technology
Summary

The two secrets of free energy employed in Tesla’s wireless technology:

1) By applying an oscillating high voltage signal (dV/dt) to a metal terminal with large surface area, longitudinal waves are emitted that result in no loss of energy because in lacking either/both electric and magnetic components these waves have no Poynting vector. Yet the receiver will respond to this by outputting energy.

2) Longitudinal waves, which are identically scalar waves made of divergence in the vector potential, or voltage fields that vary uniformly over space but oscillate over time, will cause corresponding oscillations in the density of mobile electrons. And likewise, compressive oscillations in the density of mobile electrons will create longitudinal waves. Furthermore, such radial oscillations in ion or electron distribution will, when vibrating in a mode of resonance, tap into the time stream and produce free energy that adds to the amplitude of their oscillation.

Good luck understanding and applying this!
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.
User avatar
StefanR
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:31 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby StevenO » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:24 pm

Hi Stefan,

Summary

The two secrets of free energy employed in Tesla’s wireless technology:

1) By applying an oscillating high voltage signal (dV/dt) to a metal terminal with large surface area, longitudinal waves are emitted that result in no loss of energy because in lacking either/both electric and magnetic components these waves have no Poynting vector. Yet the receiver will respond to this by outputting energy.

2) Longitudinal waves, which are identically scalar waves made of divergence in the vector potential, or voltage fields that vary uniformly over space but oscillate over time, will cause corresponding oscillations in the density of mobile electrons. And likewise, compressive oscillations in the density of mobile electrons will create longitudinal waves. Furthermore, such radial oscillations in ion or electron distribution will, when vibrating in a mode of resonance, tap into the time stream and produce free energy that adds to the amplitude of their oscillation.

Good luck understanding and applying this!


Actually what Tesla was building here is not applying anything extraterrestial. His magnifying transmitter is a very large electric dipole that can transmit waves through electrostatic coupling (Tesla also explained it this way). It is quadratically more efficient than magnetic coupling for long wavelengths. (Tesla was definitely using long wavelenghts).
The scalar potential is fully compatible with the Maxwell equations, but was left out in the Heaviside/Hertz description of these equations.

Transmitting energy this way requires an additional condition of resonance between two dipoles. Energy transfer happens through phase coupling of the two resonators and can thus transfer at different speeds than the speed of EM waves.

Atoms emit light and exchange energy in a very similar way. That is the reason why a 0.5 nm atom can efficiently emit light with a 500nm wavelenght.

Best regards,
Steven
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.
User avatar
StevenO
 
Posts: 894
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:08 pm

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby junglelord » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:28 pm

Was I correct in the assumption that it (the Magnifying Transmitter) was functioning as a Theta Pinch?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=53&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
User avatar
junglelord
 
Posts: 3693
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:39 am
Location: Canada

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby StefanR » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:20 pm

StevenO wrote:Actually what Tesla was building here is not applying anything extraterrestial.

Did I say that?
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.
User avatar
StefanR
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:31 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby StevenO » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:36 am

StefanR wrote:
StevenO wrote:Actually what Tesla was building here is not applying anything extraterrestial.

Did I say that?


That's a combination of your quote that Tesla had access to free energy (he did'nt) and Tesla's statement that all energy on earth is received from the universe (which fits well with EU) ;)
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.
User avatar
StevenO
 
Posts: 894
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:08 pm

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby junglelord » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:22 am

junglelord wrote:Was I correct in the assumption that it (the Magnifying Transmitter) was functioning as a Theta Pinch?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=53&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I was directing that question at you StevenO...any thoughts? As far as I can tell I am the first person to make that statement. I believe I am correct. Care to back me up or shoot me down? I have no problem with either but I would like your opinion. Thanks.
Cheers
Dean
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
User avatar
junglelord
 
Posts: 3693
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:39 am
Location: Canada

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby StevenO » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:53 am

junglelord wrote:
junglelord wrote:Was I correct in the assumption that it (the Magnifying Transmitter) was functioning as a Theta Pinch?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=53&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I was directing that question at you StevenO...any thoughts? As far as I can tell I am the first person to make that statement. I believe I am correct. Care to back me up or shoot me down? I have no problem with either but I would like your opinion. Thanks.
Cheers
Dean


Hi Dean,

Unfortunately I'm no expert at plasma pinches, so I have to refrain from judgement. But what I do know about Tesla's equipment is this:

1) The shape of this magnifying transmitters resembles an electric dipole, which is much more efficient for the long wavelength radiation that he was using.

2) The spark gap discharge in his Tesla coils was used to transfer energy to the coil/spherical capacitor combination. The Tesla coil amplifies voltage through resonance, not through a transformer effect. Tesla compared it to a swing: push it a little bit at the right moment to keep a large momentum going. This is definitely not a pinch effect.

3) What I'm still wondering is whether he could resonate with the ionosphere. Tesla stated that he could get a ionospheric plasma circuit connection at sufficiently high voltages (>25MV) (can't recall the frequency). So maybe with the right conditions he was able to tap energy from the ionospherical circuit, like thunderstorm do? Too hard for me to judge...He certainly mentioned that this way he could start a glow discharge in the ionosphere, but if he actually did that I have not read anywhere.

Cheers,
Steven
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.
User avatar
StevenO
 
Posts: 894
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:08 pm

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby junglelord » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:19 am

You might have missed the point. The Theta Pinch is the discharge from the third coil. Its a theta design with a theta discharge. It looks exactly like the Z pinch photos and their discharge except its a theta. Its the discharge that is the plasma pinch my good friend, not the circuit that makes the device. Lightning is a plasma pinch with no electronic circuit, correct?
;)
Tesla was making Lightning. The modern Z Pinch is a lightning device. I would like Thornhill to tell me if I am wrong about this basic statement. Naw never mind even wiki says I am right
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinch_(plasma_physics)

Amazing I am the first person in history to ever say that as far as I can tell. Since it ran Continious Pulse mode and since it mimiced the natural system it is a more appropriate method of testing the premis of Thornhill and the stars being a pinch then comparing them to the modern Z pinch that runs in single shot mode only and is not setup to produce longitudinal energy.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
User avatar
junglelord
 
Posts: 3693
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:39 am
Location: Canada

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby StevenO » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:42 am

junglelord wrote:You might have missed the point. The Theta Pinch is the discharge from the third coil. Its a theta design with a theta discharge. It looks exactly like the Z pinch photos and their discharge except its a theta. Its the discharge that is the plasma pinch my good friend, not the circuit that makes the device. Lightning is a plasma pinch with no electronic circuit, correct?
;)
Tesla was making Lightning. The modern Z Pinch is a lightning device. I would like Dave Talbott to tell me if I am wrong about this basic statement.


I sure have missed the third coil. It could well be that your observation is right. Probably I can see if I can find something in Tesla's Colorado Springs notes' about his intended purpose.

Lightning is a plasma pinch with no electronic circuit, correct?


As an Electric Engineer I have to disagree with you. Anyhwere I see electrons flowing there is a circuit. A temporary one, but still a circuit :geek:
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.
User avatar
StevenO
 
Posts: 894
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:08 pm

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby junglelord » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:51 am

I said "electronic circuit", not circuit. Just to make that clear. Lightning is a plasma and its in a circuit but not of electronic design. You are aware of the "fair weather current"?

Wiki answered my own question. I have much more interdisipline I guess then most. Its a fact that the Magnifying Transmitter is a Theta Pinch and due to that fact it is the best man made star if Thornhill is correct about stars. Not the current Z Pinch. Tesla was the first person to utilize star power as a natural system in the method of Birkeland and his Terrella experiments where the lab experiment mimics nature in form and structure as much as possible. The modern Z pinch is no where near a Tesla Magnifying Transmitter design when comparing them to stars if Thornhill is correct. Since he loves Birkeland this should strike a cord in everyone. Hopefully I just rung your bell StevenO.
;)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
User avatar
junglelord
 
Posts: 3693
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:39 am
Location: Canada

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby junglelord » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:45 am

I made a mistake on the location of the discharge StevenO. It is not from the third coil but from the theta shaped copper element on top.
DOOH, My Bad...I can't believe I said that.
:?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
User avatar
junglelord
 
Posts: 3693
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:39 am
Location: Canada

PreviousNext

Return to The Future of Science

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests