Matter is made of only waves?

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

BlueCrab

Matter is made of only waves?

Unread post by BlueCrab » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:31 pm

Hello. This is a post for more scientific minds than my own...

Waves are of course driven by a duality, or more properly a polarity. Is it possible that essentially the point idea is a flawed calculation, and has led to incorrect quantam outcomes? As I understand it there are two ways to "measure," motion and point.

Are not Birkeland currents and z/theta pinches essentially E/M wave forms? Which would make "matter" an E/M standing wave form, and also pinches as "sources". (sun, star, nucleus, etc...)

I came across a very interesting website: http://www.glafreniere.com/matter.htm

Not sure if this is Mad Ideas material or not. I'm just curious if any of you guys think there is any meshing or synchronization of the two ideas of the EU theory and all matter is waves. Is the point a worthwhile calculation (a "packet" of light)? And is it valid to calculate?

Holoverse

Re: Matter is made of only waves?

Unread post by Holoverse » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:59 pm

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!!
Quite the read, but awesome!

pln2bz

Unread post by pln2bz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:06 pm

That is a most outstanding link. Thank you very much for that.

I could very well be wrong, but I suspect that these graphics might represent a bridge between David Thomson's Aether Physics Model (which details quantum structure) and Meyl's (dual-vortex) Scalar Vortex Theory.

I see some similarities in the claims between Thomson and Gabriel LaFreniere. If you look at the standing wave animation (the 6th animation on the homepage, assigned to the electron), you will notice a simple back-and-forth movement at the site where the electron exists. This superficially appears to resemble David Thomson's "scanning of primary angular momentum".

It also resembles Meyl's Scalar Vortex Theory because this standing wave is the result of combining both expanding and contracting "forces". These are hardly rigorous or exacting analogies here, btw.

I could be way off on this, but it nevertheless seems like a very useful way of discussing the aether. I really like this software that these guys have created.

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:15 pm

I almost thought I was reading APM stuff....
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:16 pm

I imagine this would satisfy Steven the new member who is a EE and brought our attention to Craver Mead.
8-)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:17 pm

junglelord wrote:I imagine this would satisfy Steven the new member who is a EE and brought our attention to Craver Mead.
8-)
I meant Carver Mead

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carver_Mead
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:23 pm

Yes.

Aetherometry has been working on this problem for 20 years.
A new concept of energy and a new integral function for its forms
The fundamental aetherometric concept is the expanded function of energy. Energy is a five-dimensional event, capable of phase superimposition in multiples of five-dimensional events ('raising energy to the nth power'). With this new functional approach, the energy-event becomes a micromachine, a wave-synthesizer capable of fine-structure definition. Energy is not simply the potentiality of work, but work seen or unseen, useful or useless, converted or not. The continuous creation of Space across sequential instants of Time is the ontological work of energy, the evidence that a flux of energy has a power and performs sensible work. Space is, in this sense, the work of the perpetual flux of massfree energy, just as universal Time is at once its synchronous beat and its eternal duration. Energy flows in packets, in quantized units, whether Planckian or not. Energy flux is "molecularized" or particulate. Every energy unit (see Leibniz's monad), irrespective of physical nature, is a synthesis of a spatial volume flowing or 'beating' with a resonant simultaneity, the production of a difference being found at the core of the new concept of energy: energy is a synthesis of the different - particle and waves, Space and Time manifolds, conjugate series of physical objects, different constituents, different properties or qualia.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:11 pm

Significant, imho, that Glafreniere has been able to progress Milo Wolff's electron/spherical wave insights Longitudinaly~
by way of analog to light-lenses and powerful digital visual-graphics.
Gotta give the man credit. He's done his homework.

http://www.glafreniere.com/sa_electron.htm
~

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Phase, Rotation/Spin, Progression:

http://www.glafreniere.com/sa_electron.htm

~

JoeTB

Unread post by JoeTB » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:44 am

BlueCrab wrote:Hello. This is a post for more scientific minds than my own...

Waves are of course driven by a duality, or more properly a polarity. Is it possible that essentially the point idea is a flawed calculation, and has led to incorrect quantam outcomes? As I understand it there are two ways to "measure," motion and point.

Are not Birkeland currents and z/theta pinches essentially E/M wave forms? Which would make "matter" an E/M standing wave form, and also pinches as "sources". (sun, star, nucleus, etc...)

I came across a very interesting website: http://www.glafreniere.com/matter.htm

Not sure if this is Mad Ideas material or not. I'm just curious if any of you guys think there is any meshing or synchronization of the two ideas of the EU theory and all matter is waves. Is the point a worthwhile calculation (a "packet" of light)? And is it valid to calculate?
Brilliant

Tzunamii

Unread post by Tzunamii » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:38 am

On the subject of Matter, this just in
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 701645.ece
Honestly, if these guys told me the Sky was blue, and the grass was green, id check myself just to make sure.
That bieng said, any opinions on the "god particle" compared to the ideas in this thread?

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:20 am

I would need dogma and faith to beleive in the God Particle...good luck with that religion. Maybe we could have a Dark Matter Mass and resurrect it....
:?
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:16 pm

I would need dogma and faith to beleive in the God Particle...good luck with that religion. Maybe we could have a Dark Matter Mass and resurrect it....

:D :) :lol: :D :) :D :!: Indeed!
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

JoeTB

Unread post by JoeTB » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:08 pm

Tzunamii wrote:On the subject of Matter, this just in
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 701645.ece
Honestly, if these guys told me the Sky was blue, and the grass was green, id check myself just to make sure.
That bieng said, any opinions on the "god particle" compared to the ideas in this thread?
Silly.

I think it is intuitive that everything would end up being waves of some sort.

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:49 am

Gentlepersons,

To come back to the original discussion: at first I want to applaude Gabriel LaFreniere with his website, where he clearly visualizes a lot of wave concepts that make them accessible to a large audience. He has put years of effort in it, something that clearly shows.

About the technical content of his site: the "electron as a scalar sync-wave" model (that was originally invented by Milo Wolf) is in terms of Maxwell equations fully compatible with the "electron as a particle" model. Also from quantum physics we now that matter behaves as waves, so I think "all matter is waves" is not a new insight.
His best contribution comes from:

A) showing that special relativity is another description of the Doppler effect
B) showing that if matter is made of standing waves (==quantum eigenvalues) it would be subject to the same Doppler effects as EM waves, so it is logical that e.g. the Michelson-Morley experiment gives a null result.

His model for the nucleus falls apart though, the best suggestion for that I have seen sofar for that comes from Xavier Borg: http://www.blazelabs.com/f-p-magic.asp

Steven
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.