Gravity Experiment

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Gravity Experiment

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:08 am

Over a year ago I asked the thunderbolts team to recreate the experiment by Boyd Bushman of Lockheed Martian.
Well somebody went out and did the experiment and yes its true.....gravity and magnatism are related.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChvOftVvRmE

Infact if indeed Aether is a rotating magnetic field, this would be a good indication of it.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Re: Gravity Experiment

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:42 am

TT Brown is the father of electrogravitics. It is another name that most people do not know and have no idea of who he was or what he did. The EU is not complete without Tesla and Brown.
Here is a good video on electrogravitics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xnh5Nd4 ... annel_page
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

rduke

Unread post by rduke » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Very cool..

I would like to think that this experiment would be fairly easy to duplicate.

I think we should send this information to Supermagnent man

In fact he has a few videos that demonstrate this very effect as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iABmUEH5s0k-

I would like to see this experiment duplicated -

However at a much greater hight

And mechanically released.

I think the higher it is done from-- the greater effect we would obviously see.
The mechanical release would smother any offhand dismissal due to human error.

http://www.supermagnetman.net/ has some very cheap and powerful magnets -- I want some of them very badly.

I wonder if bringing this subject up to his attention if he himself would be willing to donate some of his own time and resources to demonstrating this again

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Thanks for the reply. I was stunned that no one replied yet. I think when faced with a real experiment, and clear conclusions, they do not know what to make of it.
:lol:

There is a lot of word talk on this forum and mental experiments. Most of which I never read as it really says nothing.

This however is something to talk about.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:45 pm

hi JL,
Thanks for the reply. I was stunned that no one replied yet. I think when faced with a real experiment, and clear conclusions, they do not know what to make of it.
I found the experiment fascinating! and linked to your thread from the Allais thread, here:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... a&start=15
nick c wrote:Also: see this thread started by Junglelord on Boyd Bushman's experiment comparing the rate of fall of magnetized and unmagnetized objects, with a link to a very interesting video.

I, intuitively, suspect a relationship to Allais' pendulum experiments, but I frankly, don't know what it could be?

nick c

moses

Unread post by moses » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:26 am

One must consider that a spinning ball falls faster. See this article by
Bruce DePalma:
http://www.padrak.com/ine/NEN_5_7_4.html

This might explain the results, or else it could be the same effect.
ie the spinning ball has a magnetic effect.
Mo

rduke

Unread post by rduke » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:40 pm

I figure the spinning ball moves through the air faster due to decreased air resistance from turbulence... or what ever the physics behind a fast ball are... same reason there are dimples on the golf ball.

Regardless a ball would still hit terminal velocity on a drop -- and the effect of gravity on the magnets would only be exaggerated.

Package the magnets the exact same way as the non magnetic package... make them all weigh the same and have the same surface area, Duplicate the results from a higher location and release them all mechanically...

And I think we will see another surge of movement into a better direction from science... IF of course the experiments can be duplicated anywhere and constantly.

moses

Unread post by moses » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:55 pm

Small raindrops drop faster than expected:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 185530.htm
Small raindrops can group together and in so
doing they fall faster than the terminal
velocity of just one of these raindrops.

Could it be a plasma effect ?
Mo

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:41 am

junglelord wrote:Over a year ago I asked the thunderbolts team to recreate the experiment by Boyd Bushman of Lockheed Martian.
Well somebody went out and did the experiment and yes its true.....gravity and magnatism are related.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChvOftVvRmE

Infact if indeed Aether is a rotating magnetic field, this would be a good indication of it.
IMHO, a dropping magnet would interact with Earth’s magnetic field.

Qualitatively, Earth’s magnetic field has to be factored in to evaluate the claims of these experiments for validity. At localities north of the equator, the Earth's magnetic field vector plunges downward. Although Earth’s magnetic field vector is generally horizontal to the curved surface of the Earth on lower latitude, there is a miniscule vertical component of this vector. At the northern hemisphere, this vertical component of Earth’s magnetic field vector is a south magnetic pole that faces the sky, its magnitude is stronger at higher latitude and peaks at the geomagnetic pole, it is also stronger towards the Earth and this magnitude follows the principle of inverse-square law.

If magnets in opposing configuration are held together with their south magnetic poles facing outward, dropping these magnets would cause an opposing effect with the vertical component of Earth’s magnetic field vector that has a property of south magnetic pole at northern hemisphere; the opposing effect will slow down the speed of these dropping magnets that are held in a configuration with their south magnetic poles facing outward. These magnets therefore would drop at a slower rate than another nonmagnetic object and this slower rate of dropping is directly proportional to the strength of these magnets.

If only one magnet is used in the drop test that were controlled so that the north magnetic pole of the magnet is facing the sky when it is dropping, it should also drop at a slower rate than another nonmagnetic object.

If a normal magnet is dropped, in its vertical freefall it will tend to align itself naturally with Earth’s magnetic field and particular with the vertical component of the Earth’s magnetic field vector in the drop. Depending on the state of alignment for this magnet with the vertical component vector, it would drop faster at a different rate, and this faster rate of drop is also proportional to the strength of the magnet. Attracted to this vertical component of the Earth’s magnetic field vector it therefore would drop at a faster rate than another nonmagnetic object. If the drop test were controlled so that the south magnetic pole of the magnet is facing the sky when it is dropping, it would be naturally dropping at its fastest rate consistently in repeated testing.

IMHO, these magnet-dropping experiments that indicates a positive result consistently cannot conclude that gravity and magnetism are related. Nevertheless, these experiments are intriguing.

From the UVS perspective, I agrees with Aether is a rotating magnetic field of a specific wavelegth that renders the effect of gravity.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

Enlightenment on the the paradoxical effect of nature enlightens.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:35 am

HI Vincent. Excellent post and reminds me of Wilbert Smith and the interaction of the Earths magnetic field being important to the UFO mystery. I am glad and also sad to tell you that you are the FIRST ONE ON THE WEB other then Dave Thomson to NAME AND CLAIM AETHER. RMF.
:D

Way to go DUDE!
Cheers
JL
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord