Getting on to the Proof of it All

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Maxwell Jennings

Getting on to the Proof of it All

Unread post by Maxwell Jennings » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:44 pm

One of the many things I like about Thunderbolts.info’s picture of the day is how the articles poke holes in the generally accepted theories of mainstream cosmology. Although the data that is collected fits the EU model much better than the typical cosmological model, we all know that absolute proof is really the only determining factor.

I know funding is paramount to proving or disproving the EU theory and I’m sure the Plasma Scientists have general ideas as to which ways and with what to experiment, so maybe sharing those plans with us, your avid readers, would open up the floor to discussions about feasibility of such experiments and what possible benefits that could be derived from such verifiable results.

What are some experiments that could be done at the terrestrial level? Although NASA and others have confirmed that Martian and Earthly dust devils are electrified, is there more that can be proved with that knowledge. Since dust devils and even tornados are transitory I’m guessing that it would be difficult to get scientific equipment within a vortex column to verify that the electrical connection extends up into the higher levels of our atmosphere.

If there was a way to ‘dissect’ the inner electrical workings of dust devils and even all the way up to the greater versions of hurricanes, that alone could prove that plasma discharges affects our weather. This could possibly lead to methods of neutralizing tornados and hurricanes, or at least lessening the energy by tapping it off in a less dangerous and destructive way.

What kind of scientific equipment do we need in order to prove the earthquake to mantel to electrical connection of double layers within the Earth? Is this even a viable realm to test for the early stages of proving the EU theory?

From an orbital perspective, which of course will cost more, what types of satellites will we need to test the terrestrial lightning to sun circuit? I’m thinking we need a way to ‘see’ the full spectrum of plasma in all its states, especially the subtle cold discharges that permeate our atmosphere but we also need a way to detect it in near-Earth orbit.

Is there a way to recreate the super-bolt to reentry spacecraft in order to show how it could have compromised the Columbia shuttle? Even if it is a rare occurrence, we should find ways to alter the protective plasma sheath around spacecraft as it moves through changing electrical fields in order to keep its electrical charge balanced/neutral.

Is there a way to run a string of satellites at certain distances between the Earth and Sol in order to prove that charge separation is occurring?

How sophisticated does a space probe need to be so that it can alter its protective double layer in order to get close to a comet and stay in tandem while running long-term experiments and observations for at least one full orbit of the comet around the sun?

What types of planetary probes and what types of equipment should be onboard in order to land on say Mars to observe the formation of vortex-driven dust storms?

Measuring electrical potential, ultraviolet light, visible light and other forms of radiation could account for several types of equipment to use, but are there other types of equipment we could use to verify the EU model?