Newbie but very interested

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Electro

Re: Newbie but very interested

Unread post by Electro » Fri May 01, 2015 1:12 pm

Yes, that video is a good illustration. I hope that 2015 conference will be filmed and available on YouTube or here?

Kuldebar

Unread post by Kuldebar » Fri May 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Electro wrote:Yes, that video is a good illustration. I hope that 2015 conference will be filmed and available on YouTube or here?
TBP is pretty good about releasing videos over the weeks and months following the conference event, but they also release videos on a regular basis to cover current space news and findings, so all in all, they are not stingy with content. One reason why I hold them in such high esteem.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Is not the space between Heaven and Earth like a bellows? It is empty, but lacks nothing. The more it moves, the more comes out of it. -Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching

Electro

Unread post by Electro » Fri May 01, 2015 1:21 pm

By the way, when I look at spiral galaxies, using my little illustration with the hand makes it obvious, to me anyway. We can see the energy at the center, and the arms rotating around in the magnetic field.

Where the hell are they seeing a black hole? All we see is a very bright center! Weren't they saying that even light couldn't escape a black hole...? :roll:

Kuldebar

Unread post by Kuldebar » Fri May 01, 2015 1:42 pm

Electro wrote:
Where the hell are they seeing a black hole? All we see is a very bright center! Weren't they saying that even light couldn't escape a black hole...? :roll:
Also, one would think if massive black holes reside in the galactic cores then every galaxy would be noticeably collapsing...

It's nonsense.

To quote E. O. Wilson:
Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound, but because it is wrong.
This quote was aptly used by Wal Thornhill in his awesome presentation titled An Electric Cosmology for the 21st Century
Is not the space between Heaven and Earth like a bellows? It is empty, but lacks nothing. The more it moves, the more comes out of it. -Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching

spark

Unread post by spark » Fri May 01, 2015 11:42 pm

if you're interested in Immanuel Velikovsky and David Talbott theory , you will be interested in this.
http://www.planetamnesia.com/
http://www.saturniancosmology.org/

Electro

Unread post by Electro » Sat May 02, 2015 8:28 am

Hi and thank you for those links.

I did read a few articles on the subject. I'm still trying to fully understand Plasma Cosmology. I will dig deeper into mythology after that. But, the EU concept makes a lot of sense to me. However, I'm still having trouble understanding the formation of planets in this concept. How do they form? They just come out already formed from gas giants, like babies? What exactly is the mechanism going on inside the gas giant to form a planet? I only find sparse information, often unclear and very few details. I did watch many videos on YouTube, even those from Wal Thornhill. But aside from the remarks he gives against Relativity and the mainstream, he doesn't give us too many details on the EU.

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/synopsis/ ... 7-planets/ Where's the meat? It's only the bone! :(

Electro

Unread post by Electro » Sat May 02, 2015 9:27 am

Electro

Unread post by Electro » Sat May 02, 2015 2:34 pm

Found a little more in the following link about planet formation in the UE model:

http://liamscheff.com/2011/02/the-other ... of-saturn/

Again, a little more meat, but still not enough. How do the rocky planets form from within the gas giants? By what mechanism? We need more mechanics and math to understand and believe such an assumption.
Small rocky planets aren’t dust balls that slowly build up, but are born in one piece, ejected from stars, in a process of electrical fissioning.
What exactly does that mean?

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sun May 10, 2015 5:59 am

Electro wrote:Found a little more in the following link about planet formation in the UE model:

http://liamscheff.com/2011/02/the-other ... of-saturn/

Again, a little more meat, but still not enough. How do the rocky planets form from within the gas giants? By what mechanism? We need more mechanics and math to understand and believe such an assumption.
Small rocky planets aren’t dust balls that slowly build up, but are born in one piece, ejected from stars, in a process of electrical fissioning.
What exactly does that mean?
I think the rocky planets are formed in the sun by electrical surface fusion of hydrogen where they form spheres of various sizes that spiral into the center accumulating iron and elemental layers over and over, becoming more and more magnetized and are "spit out" at a right angle to the direction of the charge N->S or S->N (so a right angle to that like a rail gun).

Early cores collected leftover plasma from when the sun first formed and may have been small suns themselves at some point but are now gas giants. The telltale sign that a planet was formerly a sun is that they are gas giants and have rings. Like a neutron, the rings of gas giants either inhibit the sun process or are an artifact of a burned out sun.

since all the plasma was used up eventually the newer rocky planets cannot collect as much, if any plasma as it is bound in the gas giants over time.

Each time the sun gives birth to a iron core the solar system is destabilized by the newcomer and reorganizes itself and expands becoming larger. Thus the early planets, the gas giants, are pushed to the outside and the newer planets are closer to the corer. There were obviously cataclysmic interactions with newly birthed planets as evidenced from the debris field and general abundance of asteroids in the solar system.

When the gas giants were energetic they may have also produced iron layered cores which accounts for the large number of small moons the gas giants have, though they may have also captured these with their mass in other shakeups.

Weve seen mass ejections from the sun, but we haven't seen a core ejection which I would imagine occurs randomly on a longer timescale and is the source of all collision and cataclysmic events in the solar system.

I also think that the gas giants may have been deactivated by collisions with accelerated iron layered cores, and the ring is the result of that collision. I believe the same process is true for a neutron. An accelerated electron is slammed into a proton in the sun and a neutron is formed (and light), with its own little ring like Saturn.
its all lies.

Electro

Unread post by Electro » Tue May 12, 2015 7:26 am

Webbman wrote:
I think the rocky planets are formed in the sun by electrical surface fusion of hydrogen where they form spheres of various sizes that spiral into the center accumulating iron and elemental layers over and over, becoming more and more magnetized and are "spit out" at a right angle to the direction of the charge N->S or S->N (so a right angle to that like a rail gun).

Early cores collected leftover plasma from when the sun first formed and may have been small suns themselves at some point but are now gas giants. The telltale sign that a planet was formerly a sun is that they are gas giants and have rings. Like a neutron, the rings of gas giants either inhibit the sun process or are an artifact of a burned out sun.

since all the plasma was used up eventually the newer rocky planets cannot collect as much, if any plasma as it is bound in the gas giants over time.

Each time the sun gives birth to a iron core the solar system is destabilized by the newcomer and reorganizes itself and expands becoming larger. Thus the early planets, the gas giants, are pushed to the outside and the newer planets are closer to the corer. There were obviously cataclysmic interactions with newly birthed planets as evidenced from the debris field and general abundance of asteroids in the solar system.

When the gas giants were energetic they may have also produced iron layered cores which accounts for the large number of small moons the gas giants have, though they may have also captured these with their mass in other shakeups.

Weve seen mass ejections from the sun, but we haven't seen a core ejection which I would imagine occurs randomly on a longer timescale and is the source of all collision and cataclysmic events in the solar system.

I also think that the gas giants may have been deactivated by collisions with accelerated iron layered cores, and the ring is the result of that collision. I believe the same process is true for a neutron. An accelerated electron is slammed into a proton in the sun and a neutron is formed (and light), with its own little ring like Saturn.
I read that iron can only be formed near the end of a star's lifespan.

Electro

Unread post by Electro » Tue May 12, 2015 9:23 am

I forgot to add in my previous post:

At least that's for the nuclear fusion model?

Kuldebar

Unread post by Kuldebar » Tue May 12, 2015 9:29 am

Electro wrote: I read that iron can only be formed near the end of a star's lifespan.
The problem with that is that we have to "believe" that the mainstream idea of a star's life cycles are even close to accurate. There are plenty of observations that bring the whole matter up for questioning. The interlocking mess is built on one assumption after another, so I'm not sure how we can accept that "iron only forms at the end of a star's life; could it not be formed at its birth or during some other tumultuous event?

“Cosmic Seeds” Shatter Star Formation Theory | Space News

Electro

Unread post by Electro » Tue May 12, 2015 9:55 am

Kuldebar wrote:
Electro wrote: I read that iron can only be formed near the end of a star's lifespan.
The problem with that is that we have to "believe" that the mainstream idea of a star's life cycles are even close to accurate. There are plenty of observations that bring the whole matter up for questioning. The interlocking mess is built on one assumption after another, so I'm not sure how we can accept that "iron only forms at the end of a star's life; could it not be formed at its birth or during some other tumultuous event?

“Cosmic Seeds” Shatter Star Formation Theory | Space News
Yes, you'd have to believe the mainstream and the nuclear fusion sun for that.

I had already seen that video, and it does show more evidence of the electric model of star formation.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue May 12, 2015 2:59 pm

I think iron and all other elements are produced all the time. Iron is unique I believe because it has some way of becoming a substrate to initiate a layering process. The secret to the universe is the bilayer which is basically just a charge separator or potential difference maker.

I once believed that the sun had a single core, but now I think the core is a north south electrical arc and there are many iron core "vesicles" traveling around in there, making their way to the core , building layers and getting ejected to form new planets, or collide with existing ones.

the heart of any good transformer is a layered/laminated iron or steel core. The reason is to prevent eddy currents from building up heat making the transformer less efficient.

I believe this same process is at work in the sun where an iron core gains layers of iron and buffer elements (literally anything else) and over time the layering process makes the core. The layering process proceeds until it changes the dynamic of the core, which causes it to somehow be ejected. It would likely have to become a very efficient transformer core before it was ejected. I.E resistant to eddy currents and "heat".

As far as I know the EU stance on fusion is that it happens in the corona. I fully agree with this as this is the site of the intense electro magnetic field and the temperature is known to be in the millions of degrees. The perfect conditions for fusion and of course the fusion reaction would make the sun a very efficient power producer, which is sustained by the magnetic field.

of course its all BS until something really big and full of iron comes shooting out of the sun.
its all lies.

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Thu May 28, 2015 4:44 am

Webbman wrote:of course its all BS until something really big and full of iron comes shooting out of the sun.
Or Jupiter's red spot...