Gold Produced From Ground Up Beer Bottles

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

michael.suede

Gold Produced From Ground Up Beer Bottles

Unread post by michael.suede » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:24 pm

According to Blue Eagle Refiners Inc, they can produce up to 400oz of pure gold from 1 ton of empty beer bottles. Their process and rate of gold production far exceeds the production rates of the best gold mines.

Assuming these guys are legit, that pretty much puts the gold standard out of running contention for any future monetary system. A large part of what makes gold worth so much is its rarity. If it can be produced cheaper than nickle, say goodbye to its long term value.

Thank God we have Darkcoin now.

Watch a video of them producing gold and explaining the process:
http://vimeo.com/90037448

The process uses microwave energy to transmute the glass into any metal they desire.
Amazing Alchemical Gold Making Technology eclipses what is popularly known in science and produces gold from barren artificial seed ores under LENR conditions. Bottom line is the proof is in the metal and as a former sceptic myself I can appreciate that position. What has been surprising in sharing the development story is how many of these authoritative fools dismiss the possibility, without even looking at the data. Notwithstanding the objections from the conventional scientific perspective, we do in fact have a proven precious metal making technology, US Patent Pending, and we see an executable technology pathway to industrial smelter scale with precious metal production price points near that of Aluminum.
Kitco recently did an article on them here. Kitco is a HIGHLY REPUTABLE precious metals news website.

It’s also worth noting that this discovery undermines the standard model of cosmological element production. However, it fits neatly within the framework of plasma cosmology.

Sparky

Re: Gold Produced From Ground Up Beer Bottles

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:39 am

Well, finally I can afford a gold chain! ;)

Can throw away this copper chain that makes my neck green!!! :|
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Sparky wrote:Well, finally I can afford a gold chain! ;)

Why would you do that? With this new discovery the copper chain will be more valuable than gold and the green stain will be a status symbol. Market green makeup to mimic the copper chain stain. Become famous, do a rap tune on ewe tube flaunting "Chain Stain". :roll:

moses

Unread post by moses » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:57 pm

It is only a matter of time before transmutation moves out of biology and into technology. This may be it. One would expect such a process to be considered weapon-producing and be suppressed.

It sounds like a joke but I think it is deadly serious.
Cheers,
Mo

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:20 pm

You better look again, because, if you look at just after 2:00, an orange-yellow (supposedly) hot liquid is poured into majikx water that does not boil.

These alchemists have raised the boiling point of H2O above the temperature of their (allegedly) molten glass concoction.

These guys have missed the mark completely. Water with a boiling point above yellow-hot molten glass could be more valuable than their alchemists' fool's gold.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:04 pm

I thought we had discussed a similar topic before, found it:
Producing gold.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 83a#p68346
From the thread, a video of Dr. John V. Milewski, retired chemical engineer, with his microwave oven.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZBCgPuvmzI
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:36 am

Maol wrote:
Sparky wrote:Well, finally I can afford a gold chain! ;)

Why would you do that? With this new discovery the copper chain will be more valuable than gold and the green stain will be a status symbol. Market green makeup to mimic the copper chain stain. Become famous, do a rap tune on ewe tube flaunting "Chain Stain". :roll:
:lol: :lol:
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:29 am

I call bullshit! Explain why one would need investors if the yield from junk readily available is so high? If I could turn trash into a valuable commodity I wouldn't tell a soul how I did it.... One needs capital when their creation requires material and services one cannot afford.... Nonsense!

Edit: By the way there are literally room sized microwaves used to dry lumber.... I don't see why one would be limited by anything other than the time it takes to collect the trash to make the process....
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

+EyeOn-W-ANeed2Know

Unread post by +EyeOn-W-ANeed2Know » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:36 pm

This isn't exactly Philosopher's Stone "lead into gold" type transmutation.
As I understand it, these microwave morphs don't actually create anything that isn't already there. The glass & black sands already have the elements, it's simply providing the energy needed for rearrangement/alignment, converting the monoatomic forms.

What I find very interesting is this phenomena is NOT encountered via normal heating or smelting techniques - it seems to be uniquely related to the EM conditions employed.
Which makes me wonder if it may have some relation to elemental resonances and/or Dr. Gerald Pollack with work with EZ water....
specific EM conditions resulting the Exclusion Zone effect in other materials.