Comets - The Facts Can Get You Banned

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mnemeth1

Comets - The Facts Can Get You Banned

Unread post by mnemeth1 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:05 pm

I was just banned from physicsforums.com for making this post:

http://sites.google.com/site/cosmologyq ... ngs/comets

hahaha

I guess bringing up facts in a supposedly scientific forum discussing astrophysics is now verboten.

Sometimes I wonder how these people sleep at night. I mean wouldn't you feel uncomfortable knowningly engaging in active scientific supression?

flyingcloud

Re: Comets - The Facts Can Get You Banned

Unread post by flyingcloud » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:15 pm

I can't beleive you post was so obscene, you probably got banned cause they can't burn you at the stake.

I saw a show on naked science last night, I almost puked at the blatant falsehoods they were promoting as the be all end all truth

it's sickening, where has science gone that the observer can't maintain an open mind to possible variation in their theories, that they can't be wrong, it's all about money or suppression for control of the sheep, or both, it can't last forever, but I hope we don't become extinct before the truth is brought to light

mnemeth1

Unread post by mnemeth1 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:32 pm

flyingcloud wrote:I can't beleive you post was so obscene, you probably got banned cause they can't burn you at the stake.
hahahah

Those guys take their dogma seriously over there.

I saw one of their appointed contributors get jumped on because his homepage postulated a theory that was not in total agreement with GR and SR.

None of his posts were controversial, yet they still demanded his ban just for the heresy of postulating something against the standard theory on his own homepage.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Might want to get used to that banning thing. Interjecting a fact disturbs the flow of programming from the matrix.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Banned!,
Hmmm I can remember been banned off a site, now what was it called???? -Oh yes, thunderbolts.
Maybe we should form a club?
I have also been banned from megalithic forums, for daring to suggest an electrical basis for ancient structures, prove it, prove it, they scream, with a sort of bah bah sound.
We have been controlled by parrot fashion downloading of said facts, and all the proffesors are rewarded.

These comets, SAID to be hurtling along, what if they ain't?
What if the TAIL, is a tale, been TOLD, for you to repeat, repeat, repeat.
It looks like a tail, so it must be a tail, but what if the cause of the tail is a pressure flow towards the comet, but no, it's empty is space, or thats the tale I was told.

You should walk in a dowsers footsteps for a while , to really comprehend how nasty people can be to anyone not conforming, I have been physically attacked by so called christians, accusing me of doing the devils work, litterally thrown out of churchs, it makes Me wonder about such places?

With the comets pathway, I find everywhere that STUFF flows both ways at once, so don't just look at the obvious pathway and declare anything, because there may be more than meets the eyes at play, an attraction one way, but a repulsion the opposite, thus the comet may be forming, getting larger, not dissolving as the tale you are told.
Kevin

JohnMT

Unread post by JohnMT » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:33 am

Join the club nmemeth1

At the end of your "banned" post you wrote:
I also know where Earth's water came from, but that's another story.
Could you briefly elaborate?

Cheers,
John