What is gravity, the electric and magnetic fields?

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

webolife

Re: What is gravity, the electric and magnetic fields?

Unread post by webolife » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:21 pm

I'll buy Steven's description without the qualifier of "particles".
And yes, Alton, propagation certainly infers movement. Which is why I do not say light is propagated.
Electrons, or whatever, move at the centroid of the system, changing the potential [field] of that system. I, at a peripheral location in the system, notice the potential change. That's light.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:24 pm

webolife wrote:I'll buy Steven's description without the qualifier of "particles".
And yes, Alton, propagation certainly infers movement. Which is why I do not say light is propagated.
Electrons, or whatever, move at the centroid of the system, changing the potential [field] of that system. I, at a peripheral location in the system, notice the potential change. That's light.
That is very close to Aetherometry. Photons are not considered as having traveled "across" the length of space but are the production of an "energy swing" via interaction with mass-bound electrons of a "stimulus". The "stimulus" for local photon production is what is 'transmitted through the substantial nature of space', what you would probably refer to as the "Tempic Field", via a longitudinal electric "excitation wave". Which makes the following very interesting:
Neutrino oscillations observed at Kamiokande support the conclusion that neutrinos have mass. But Kamiokande cannot distinguish between Dirac vs Majorana type neutrinos. There is an interesting possibility that neutrinos can be superluminal Majorana particles that are faster than light. They naturally arrive before the onset of the photons from a supernova explosion. We present the quantum field theory of such a family of superluminal Majorana neutrinos, and show how the superluminal mass arises from a vacuum condensate of a pair of massless neutrinos. - Quantum Field Theory of Superluminal Majorana Neutrinos
A rose by any other name doth smell as sweet.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:41 am

Thats so funny Solar, as I came to the same conclusion yesterday as I thought about this matter of Light being instant.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord