Boiling point

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

ranmacar

Boiling point

Unread post by ranmacar » Sun May 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Hello!

I would like to get feedback on an interpretation of Aether physics:

1. Everything IS Aether, and everything mirrors its properties.
2. Aether, as every element we know can exist in multiple states - solid, liquid, gas, (plasma?).
3. Everything we know exists at the boiling point of Aether.
4. Magnetism is the actual flow of liquid Aether.
5. Matter is concentrated energy - a boiled, gaseous 'particle' formation surrounded by lquid Aether.
6. The basic particle of Matter is the Electron - repeated point-boiling of Aether - if there is enough energy to boil a particle, this will happen continuously, giving the illusion of a moving particle with a standing wave pattern. In reality it is a expanding and collapsing bubble of Aether.
7. These Bubbles interact, and can form stable, self reinforcing patters - Protons, Neutrons, Atoms. Proton and Neutron patters should be discoverable by boiling fluid simulation (or experiment?). It looks almost like a stable gas molecule of 2 Aether particles.
8. Liquid displaced by the stable bubble pattern gives rise to a pressure gradient - Gravity. Mass can be defined as the volume of liquid displaced by the pattern.
9. The patters are constantly recreated by incoming Energy, and are not affected by the momentum of Aether. Only Electrons are affected, as they are still 'half' liquid.
10. Speed of light is the wave propagation speed of Aether. It is increased by pressure (gravity refraction), slowed and obstructed by bubbles - Matter. In solid Aether (inter-galactic void), as sound in solids, it is vastly increased. This greatly distorts our perception at the galactic scale.
11. Electricity is an intense flow of Energy, witnessed by continuous boiling of Aether along the path. This creates a vortex around the path - a Magnetic field. A flow around a area of reduced resistance (conductivity) results in increased speed and concentration of Energy in the area, resulting in continuous boiling in the area along the path of least resistance.

I tried to find literature on the behavior of liquids at the boiling point, without much luck. If someone knows of research done in the area, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've seen some popular articles on supercavitation (Matter is made of bubbles, which could bring the drag to near zero), electric arcs in water, seemed to support this interpretation.

I believe this can be used to mechanically explain a LOT and welcome challenges :)

Thanks in advance,
Ranmacar

Corpuscles

Re: Boiling point

Unread post by Corpuscles » Tue May 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Hi ranmacar

Most of that I, sort of ,agree with BUT

Why "boiling" what or where is the "cooker/stove top" that provides the (continuing your anaolgy) "heat" to boil.

What makes aether "boil" ,or change state ,in your opinion?

ranmacar

Unread post by ranmacar » Tue May 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Why the 'Big Bang' of course. Only not so 'big', and without the 'bang' - all I need is enough energy to boil Aether. Yes, this lacks the mathematical elegance of knowing what happened, femtosecond after femtosecond, 13.7 billion years ago. But I don't create anything in an instant. It's the simplest theory I came across - all is the same, the only difference is structure and energy, which can be build and added continuously.

What exactly this source of primal energy is I have no idea. The philosophical way out is consciousness, God, gods, you. We create structures, and channel our energy through them, that's our life.
Which would explain why evolution seems to break entropy - Life creates Energy.

But that has nothing to do with physics. All I am saying is that this universe looks like a ice block, melting and boiling at energy crossings. No multi-verses, no dark matter, no spontaneous creation - just a delicate dance of equilibrium around the boiling point.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Mon May 13, 2013 4:14 am

ranmacar wrote:6. The basic particle of Matter is the Electron - repeated point-boiling of Aether - if there is enough energy to boil a particle, this will happen continuously, giving the illusion of a moving particle with a standing wave pattern. In reality it is a expanding and collapsing bubble of Aether.
Photons are more basic.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

ranmacar

Unread post by ranmacar » Mon May 13, 2013 7:22 am

Photons are more basic.
Photons are massless, pure directed energy. There is no Photon per se. When it adds enough energy to a point in the liquid, it can cause further boiling, resulting in new Mass (electrons, or even more complex structures).

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue May 14, 2013 5:52 am

Photons interact with matter, ergo they have mass, they also have radius and spin.

Ofcourse it is not enough to tell someone this, but i like mechanics better then 'massless' anything, pba that the photoelectric effect is only explainable with a real physical photon, at least they give the photon some charge, and that means it must have mass, it is only very small.

A synopsis of the findings by Miles Mathis:
http://milesmathis.com/photon3.pdf

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

ranmacar

Unread post by ranmacar » Tue May 14, 2013 7:58 am

That is one of the ideas behind this interpretation - Mass is just another state of Aether, and Energy is what transforms it back and forth.

A 'photon' is a wave in liquid Aether - when it 'hits', it interacts with the Mass (gaseous Aether) and if it is energetic enough, it can trigger boiling at the 'impact' point. This looks like if an Electron is emitted.
It also explains why there is quantitation - an actual Aether particle is brought from liquid to gas.

I also like mechanics, that is the main motivation here. 'Massless' is still real, just operating bellow the boiling point. Fluid and Gas mechanics is all we need for this.

kalensar

Unread post by kalensar » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:50 pm

E
ranmacar wrote: Fluid and Gas mechanics is all we need for this.
??

Except that plasmas do not behave like fluids and gases. In further extrapolation on plasma dynamics, it seems there are 3 phases for plasma. Radioactive solids seems to be the solids of plasma, superfluids like Einsteinium the liquid, and standard plasma being the gaseous. None of these act anything like their more stable cousins cousins except under gravity conditions for the liquid and solids, but adhere more strongly to electromagnetic qualities.

Special Relativity loses any relativity to reality when one introduces tachyons into physics. Quantum Entanglement has not been proven to work beyond the geometric volume of C, though that is hardly any argument when we cannot teleport a photon that far yet. In order for Quantum Entanglement to work properly then it must work beyond a geometric length faster than lightspeed while entangled which then induces the concept of a tachyon field in which the universe sits.

A concept of a proper Aether most likely rests upon the concept of Tachyons.

ranmacar

Unread post by ranmacar » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:15 am

kalensar wrote:Except that plasmas do not behave like fluids and gases.
ranmacar wrote:2. Aether, as every element we know can exist in multiple states - solid, liquid, gas, (plasma?).
Gaseous Aether, that is plasma. That doesn't mean it behaves like air. But there should be analogies, to gaseous elements enclosed by their liquids - at the boiling point. I am yet to find research on this topic.
More energy, more fun. Superheated Aether steam? Wonder what happens there..

Quantum effects do not carry information, therefore no action at distance takes place. Everything is set when the waves are emitted.

Tachyons are fun, not yet physics though. Would not base anything on them yet.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:18 am

Gaseous Aether, that is plasma. That doesn't mean it behaves like air. But there should be analogies, to gaseous elements enclosed by their liquids - at the boiling point. I am yet to find research on this topic.
I suggest that you look up the definitions of "plasma" and aether. :?

Who suggested that aether would behave as air? :?

Should be analogies? And what leads you to that conclusion? :?

I really doubt that you will ever find any experimental evidence, supporting of your hypothesis. ;)

This is in the wrong forum. :?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

ranmacar

Unread post by ranmacar » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Aether is a hypothetical medium that carries EM waves - I propose it is a real medium, that can be studied.
Plasma is a ionized state of matter - in my interpretation, this means gaseous Aether is 'abundant', boiling at many locations. A pot filled with boiling water - that is plasma.
Sparky wrote: Who suggested that aether would behave as air? :?
..no one, i was talking about the gas-state of Aether
Sparky wrote:kalensar wrote:
Except that plasmas do not behave like fluids and gases.
Gaseous Aether does imply gas-like behavior. But gas enclosed by its liquid form, boiling, is something entirely different. What about plasma is not explainable with liquid-gas mechanics, including phase-change effects?
Sparky wrote:I really doubt that you will ever find any experimental evidence, supporting of your hypothesis.
You don't find it sad, that purely hypothetical multi-verses get more research than effects happening at boiling point? Supercavitation is the only thing i found, along with some research on underwater electric arcs. So many simple experiments can be done, like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GG9ApFyBms. Stable 'particles' can be seen here, some interacting.. if there is some higher quality footage like this, please let me know :)

Please, if you find this so wrong it should be in a different forum, provide experimental evidence, that proves this. Should not be that hard, given how simple this is ;)

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Please, if you find this so wrong it should be in a different forum, provide experimental evidence, that proves this. Should not be that hard, given how simple this is.
Not that I find it "wrong", it is highly speculative and the burden of proof if on the positive not the negative. ;)
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

ranmacar

Unread post by ranmacar » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Sparky wrote: Not that I find it "wrong", it is highly speculative and the burden of proof if on the positive not the negative. ;)
No no, that is not how science works. If no evidence is against, the simplest solution wins - Occam's whatever, and nothing worth it can be proven true - Godel ;)
I take dark matter as PROOF that standard model failed, and parallel universes as PROOF that quantum mechanics failed. Not in the scientific way though, I would not dare challenge mathematicians in math. Let them come down to physical reality :)

This interpretation has 1 element/particle - Aether, and fluid-gas mechanics. And nothing is discarded, but the 'magic' that is not physics anyway. Just trying to reinterpret these effects as mechanically as possible. Stable bubble-wave patters at the boiling point of Aether.

I came here looking for challenges, things that would suggest that this interpretation is wrong. And possibly pointers to research done on related subjects.
Can someone get/look into this for example: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login.js ... %3D6347957
More in general, the unification of notations in Electromagnetic and Fluid-dynamics could bring to significative advantages in both these fields, extending the results from one discipline to the other one.
EM through fluid dynamics, peer reviewed.

kalensar

Unread post by kalensar » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:00 pm

The idea of one Fundamental, Primordial piece of Matter can be traced back, ideologically, to at least the beginnings of the Renaissance. The specific area this shows up in is the Alchemy writings by the numerous authors. The fact of Nuclear Transmutation itself, starting with the observation of decay of Radium, lent much credence to some of the hypothesis of the back bone of Alchemy. These days we do transumations with the radioactive elements primarily, but a perusal of the scientific literature and patent offices will show experiments having accomplished knocking gold particles out of mercury via high voltage discharge. This is a common mechanic of found in plasma laboratories, and has since been refined into a specialized field of science involving electromagnetism and chemistry.

The entire hunt for the Higgs Boson is practically based on finding the Primordial Matter. This particle can be thought of as the glass shell for what contains the Universe as we know it; that is, at least according to the Standard Model. Truly, the concept of an Aether and a Higgs Field, or M-Field, is not so disimilar as far as an analogy can communicate.

Where the Standard Model did fail is the total refusal to acknowledge the prevalence of cosmic lightning in the universe as seen by the synchrotron radiation running between the galaxies. This one remittance of fact is the beginning of the "Emperor's New Clothes" scenario that has been slowly destroying the credibility of the seated Priests of Science.

I actually applaud the scientists for pushing the limits of magnification and sensor sensitivity in the pursuit of cataloguing and attempts at understanding the sub-atomic zoo. Particle Physics and Plasma Physics are two related sciences contrentrating on two different scales of the same reality, and each is bringing forth new light to our knowledge pool.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Gaseous Aether does imply gas-like behavior. But gas enclosed by its liquid form, boiling, is something entirely different. What about plasma is not explainable with liquid-gas mechanics, including phase-change effects?

ranmacar,

~Perhaps you could offer an elaboration of the verb "boil"?
Just intuitively, an aether/plasma transition may appear to be the inverse of the common boil. More an organization, or even coalescence?
If the a>p>a transition, or "bubble" interface is reversible; then a K. Meyl-type imploding vortices model might work for you.

The " EM through fluid dynamics" line of reasoning is certainly a valid channel of research, imho....