ȧkkȧpa-ri Headgear

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

+EyeOn-W-ANeed2Know

ȧkkȧpa-ri Headgear

Unread post by +EyeOn-W-ANeed2Know » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 pm

I was reading through some of the TPODs I've missed (Yeah I know, "missed" a TPODs? OMG!) when I came across the June 13, 2011 entry "Heading for the stars".

Mr. Peratt's idea is very interesting- that they're based on plasma formations seen in the sky.
Hmmm....I can't help but think that the reference might be considerably more "local".

If the Earth's interplanetary energy interactions were so easily visible, what effects would such an increase to the plasma envelope have "downstream"? We know that under certain conditions, the human EM field can become visible (recordable as Aura & Kirlian photography). Might such ion rich conditions bring these aural forms into the range visible to the naked eye for those creatures living within the zone?

History and lore says that the field varies greatly by individual. In ancestral times, Chiefs and leaders were often said to have the most intense fields, with the Shamans and Healers having greater sensitivity.

If such conditions be possible, then we must also imagine the incredible influence it would have on such "primitive" cultures when everyone could look and SEE the "cords" connecting all living things to the sky.
Would they not be more likely to model their headdresses to mimic patterns that they actually saw on or around their bodies?

Consider then what impact of the loss of the "sky-signs" might have on the indigenous peoples.
Suddenly, not only have their "Gods" fled, but with them the best evidence of their own link to the stars.
Such headdress would then become even more valuable to the leaders and elders...
as reminders to future generations of their connections to the heavens.

Eventually their true meanings get lost in legend...
or at least our intrepretations of them.

nick c
Site Admin

Re: ȧkkȧpa-ri Headgear

Unread post by nick c » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:22 pm

hi Eye,

Okay, I am confused?!?
I cannot find a TPOD titled "Heading for the stars".
The June 13, 2011 TPOD is titled "Magnetic Effervescence".
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2011/ ... scence.htm

Do you have a link for "Heading for the Stars"?
and what is the connection to and/or meaning of the thread title, "ȧkkȧpa-ri Headgear"?

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:43 pm

I think I found it? June 13, 2012:
Headed for the Sky
I see, and there's the headdress.

+EyeOn-W-ANeed2Know

Unread post by +EyeOn-W-ANeed2Know » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:55 am

nick c wrote:I think I found it? June 13, 2012:
Headed for the Sky
I see, and there's the headdress.
Yep that's it.
Sorry for the confusion in the title...I should have included a link to it.
I've got an eye infection at the moment and my vision is quite a bit blurrier than usual.
(( LOL! The eye is not an easy place to use my Violet Ray either))

Now that ya found the article, any thoughts to the topic?

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Now that ya found the article, any thoughts to the topic?
There is no doubt, imhop, that headdresses and especially feathered headdresses that appear in a variety of cultural settings have their origins in unusual and terrifying cosmic phenomea that impressed ancient man. Feathers are typically associated with comets in the Americas, in fact one of the common descriptions of comets is "feathered star."
from Kronos XII, Vol. 1, p. 6
"When Venus Was A Comet," by Ev Cochrane and David Talbott:
A distinguishing feature of Mesoamerican dragons is that many of them are equipped with feathers (see Figure 6). This association of serpents and feathers is, of course, grossly unnatural; and scholars have been hard pressed to find a satisfactory explanation for this assimilation of features. It is worthy of note, however, that comets were compared to celestial feathers by the American Indians as well as by peoples of the Old World.
I think the TPOD misses the point by not stating the connection to comets.

katesisco

Unread post by katesisco » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:33 am

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/daily-tpod/
June 10 pic
Science says the magnetic tubes the sun throws off can break up into dust. If they tube stays whole, and impacts the Earth, is that what the pic of the day is saying? that would require the magnetic field to be down wouldn't it?
the aurora of biophotons makes a lot of sense.

Goldminer

Unread post by Goldminer » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:14 pm

katesisco wrote:http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/daily-tpod/
June 10 pic
Science says the magnetic tubes the sun throws off can break up into dust. If they tube stays whole, and impacts the Earth, is that what the pic of the day is saying? that would require the magnetic field to be down wouldn't it?
the aurora of biophotons makes a lot of sense.
Sorry guys, the list of types of photons keeps growing. So far I see that various Eu enthusiasts have taken the idea of "virtual photons" and begun an imaginary zoo of ancillary products: "charge photons," "full spectrum photons," "reverse time photons," and now biophotons!" Coughs, shakes head. :(
I sense a disturbance in the farce.