Seeking What Is Hidden

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MarkT

Seeking What Is Hidden

Unread post by MarkT » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:59 am

In this article it is mentioned,
"A “theory” is simply an assumption or a presupposition. In the Electric Universe, for example, there is an assumption that electricity flows through space, and that plasma is the dominant form of matter."

Isn't plasma as a dominant form of matter more of an observational fact rather than an assumption?

Also, at the end of the article it concludes,
"It is possible that the falloff of electric power caused the ring to switch off."
So I would think that as the current cycles or varies for this location it could very well become visible again, correct? Are there any other examples of this happening?

Thanks for any feedback.

Sparky

Re: Seeking What Is Hidden

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:46 am

So I would think that as the current cycles or varies for this location it could very well become visible again, correct?
As I understand it, yes.

Are there any other examples of this happening?
Seems to be. Nova, variable rate stars, etc. Keep reading or searching the TPODS for other examples.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire