Dawn of the North Wind

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mamuso

Dawn of the North Wind

Unread post by mamuso » Thu May 03, 2012 4:29 pm

I have just translated this article and as I was very impressed (although not surprised :P ) by the videos where comets are seeing to probably cause CMEs and flares, I was searching for more and found another one here.

Steve Smith

Re: Dawn of the North Wind

Unread post by Steve Smith » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:36 pm

If you watch Donald Scott's presentation of The Electronic Sun, you'll find that the transistor-like electromagnetic fields associated with our primary can be triggered into violent discharge through the action of a small input potential. Since the Sun is in a state of dynamic equilibrium, it's inherently unstable. The electric fields of comets and asteroids act like those small input triggers, releasing big flares.

mamuso

Re: Dawn of the North Wind

Unread post by mamuso » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:11 am

Yep, unfortunately, people at the sungrazer project do not account EU's as "reasonable" hypotheses, and still argue the "it's too small to influence", and "it didn't collide" """"reasoning"""".