IndisCERNible by Stephen Smith, March 1, 2012

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Sparky

IndisCERNible by Stephen Smith, March 1, 2012

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:12 am

-the strong force, which holdsatomic nuclei together; the electromagnetic force, which holds atoms and molecules together;-----it can be seen that the strong force is also 39 orders of magnitude greater than gravity. Perhaps that relationship is better explained with the electric force.
What is this strong force? What is the electromagnetic force?

What is the mechanical action that produces these effects?

Should we just accept that it is there and works?

Mr. Smith, I appreciate your posts, and would point these questions to you if you care to speculate about these phenomenon. I have heard so many theories that now I have no idea what electricity is... :?

Thank you.....
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

StalkingGoogle

more leverage against skeptics

Unread post by StalkingGoogle » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:51 pm

A coherent explanation of this "strong force" in terms of electromagnetic force interactions would certainy be more convincing to some of the skeptics.

The Great Dog

Re: IndisCERNible by Stephen Smith, March 1, 2012

Unread post by The Great Dog » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:16 pm

No one knows "what" those forces are. It's like asking someone to tell you what gravity "is". The Great Dog invites any readers of the forum to find an explanation for a fundamental force, without resorting to circular reasoning, or using another undefinable term.

TGD
There are no other dogs but The Great Dog

Lloyd

Re: IndisCERNible by Stephen Smith, March 1, 2012

Unread post by Lloyd » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:52 am

The Strong Force
The Great Dog invites any readers of the forum to find an explanation for a fundamental force, without resorting to circular reasoning, or using another undefinable term.
In THE GRAND UNIFICATION THEORY at http://milesmathis.com/gut.html Mathis said:
I have ditched the strong force as unnecessary, since we have no data indicating that the E/M field exists in the nucleus. The strong force was postulated to counteract E/M in the nucleus, but a better theory is that it [the E/M field] does not exist there. I have shown mechanically and logically why it wouldn't exist there [see http://milesmathis.com/stack.html], so all the work done on the strong force has just been busywork. This works out well, since the strong force is the most tenuous of the four. The math and theory underlying the strong force are razor thin, and very little is lost in jettisoning it.