Painted Into a Corner?

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Painted Into a Corner?

Unread post by mague » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:08 am

First law of thermodynamics.

For us humans we prefer the term (re)incarnation.

From this, quite timeless, view i only see sorting
I think i understand its impossible for a universe to exist without some chaos. Interplanetary lightning bolts, impacting asteroids, stardust, particles and waves are bombarding earth. Its impossible to not have a case of "incompatibility". Hence a sorting method is required. The god ole war of chaos vs order.

Although some like to define the scale of order, the bible states: "The last bubble will be the first bubble"... or something similar ;)

Personally i am more amazed by my role in this "algorythm" and by the plain existance of a sorting method, then by scientific knowledge an discoveries.

jjohnson

Re: Painted Into a Corner?

Unread post by jjohnson » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Excellent tribute to an earnest, hard-working and generally open-minded man, Rens. Nicely written. Hartelijk dank, my man!

Jim