Twisted Pairs

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mharratsc

Twisted Pairs

Unread post by mharratsc » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:35 am

Twisted Pairs

This should be the 'smoking gun' for plasma cosmology and the EU! :x
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

PlasmaKid

Re: Twisted Pairs

Unread post by PlasmaKid » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:13 am

Not really, I have seen a better picture, taken by an amateur astro photographer (who claims "exclusivity" to the photo, and says he regularly sells pics to NASA) that clearly shows twisted birkland filaments for a rather long stretch (edge view) When I asked him if he knew what the object was in the pic he replied "Of course, I have been doing this for 25 years, I am an expert. It is a supernova remnant..." I then mentioned that a supernova explosion would probably not produce such a linear, organized formation, and that you could clearly see the braided lines of birkland currents, he had a fit, became belligerent and hostile toward me, and would not talk with me again. Go figure.