Anomalous High Altitude Luminosity

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MattEU

Anomalous High Altitude Luminosity

Unread post by MattEU » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:27 am

TPOD Anomalous High Altitude Luminosity

Great article, especially the detailed explanations of how it all works together.

I wrote an article on how to create your own Tungunska explosion (experimental evidence for the electric universe theory!) but I am restricted by my lack of knowledge of the electrical side of meteorites and the earths environment.

I was wondering about how and why different asteroids/meteorites/bollides explode or flare up? Do they all explode in some form? Is what happens to them due to:
1) the different sizes of meteorites
2) the type of material they are made of
3) the speed and entry angle to the earth
4) what location point they enter our atmosphere

Is this article saying that the meteorite charge is mostly from its moving through the electrical field of the earth? Not from its time in space?

Is it only the internal electrical charge/stress that eventually makes them explode or flare up? Can there be a discharge from the earth (ground or upper atmosphere) or our connection from the Sun that can destroy them?

Thanks for any help and further explanations from anyone :)

Lloyd

Re: Anomalous High Altitude Luminosity

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Charles made several posts to explain craters etc. Here are links to some of those posts:
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index ... #msg296546

Steve Smith

Re: Anomalous High Altitude Luminosity

Unread post by Steve Smith » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:28 pm

Thanks for the kind words Matt.
I was wondering about how and why different asteroids/meteorites/bollides explode or flare up? Do they all explode in some form? Is what happens to them due to:
1) the different sizes of meteorites
2) the type of material they are made of
3) the speed and entry angle to the earth
4) what location point they enter our atmosphere

Is this article saying that the meteorite charge is mostly from its moving through the electrical field of the earth? Not from its time in space?

Is it only the internal electrical charge/stress that eventually makes them explode or flare up? Can there be a discharge from the earth (ground or upper atmosphere) or our connection from the Sun that can destroy them?
Even the smallest grains "burn up" in Earth's atmosphere. It's true that friction can vaporize fast-movers but maybe the same source that explodes the bolides is also acting on the dust.

The internal charge build up comes from decending into Earth's electrical environment, speed and angle aren't a factor in their destruction. The Russian meteor came in at a relatively shallow angle; others are seen coming straight in. The Chinese did several observational studies about exploding bolides.

Earth's fields are so diffuse compared to meteors that it stands to reason the meteor in experiencing the weight of interaction. Earth is also being affected but it is trivial. In a way, it is the connection with the Sun that causes Earth's electric field(s), so I suppose one could say that the Sun is affecting meteors.