Touch the sky

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Spektralscavenger

Touch the sky

Unread post by Spektralscavenger » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:16 am

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2014/01 ... -ground-3/

Mythological stories are so confusing because Earth events, atmospheric events and events thousands or millions of kms past the atmosphere are freely intermixed. Apparently the sky looked like a real ocean (of water or mud) with real land or lands within. It was like an extension of the "normal" ground and sea.

Heaven and Earth close together are referred as if were our sky and Earth. The ancient concept of sky fits with a crescent shine, sometimes understood a sickle, scimitar, smile,... Zecharia Sitchin believes that the "sky" was the asteroids belt. Could these myths regard a "shine" very close to the "solid ground above" (Mars?) oppressing (or feeding) the "peoples of the sky" _ie, auroral displays?

Sparky

Re: Touch the sky

Unread post by Sparky » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:55 am

it consists of an edible, oily substance and served the people for food.
Could it have been reflective? :? Described as a solid.. :? Well, it was a solid if it was edible and hanging from above. :?

Could it have been an artificial covering, protecting Earth from cosmic hazards, or keeping the Earth warm? :?

So many questions. ;) few answers.... :cry:
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Spektralscavenger

Unread post by Spektralscavenger » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:18 am

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/daily-tpod/

Thick sweet haze?

I wonder if these stories involve not our ordinary continuum but the astro plane, which not in vain is called the "astro" plane. That would mean time ago humans were ethereal beings, before solidify into flesh and losing plain access to the subtle fields. Hardcore materialists will kill me :lol:

As for the astro plane can see the few relevant minutes of these videos (of course, there may be much better videos I don´t know of):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUsFiJX7EyQ (Between 14:35 and 15: 20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoPlIAcr7PA

Paul

Unread post by Paul » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:08 pm

When I look at mountains and see the striations and topsy-turvy layering it reminds me of the banding on Jupiter. I'm wondering if Jupiter's banding goes all the way to the surface as one band or if there are layers as one sees in the mountains. If the idea of a z-pinch in a Birkeland current is that it is compressing mass into matter, doesn't it hold true at all scales. All the heavier elements would be precipitating out to form a solid core inside the gas giant. Over time with different substances stacking up on the core the striations would form. As the heavier stuff began to settle out of the system the lighter elements would be left. If some how a living being were on the core of this planet, the sky would literally be on the ground. As things began to clear the sky would seem to lift higher from the surface. And who knows, if the conditions were right to allow the being to come to life, the possibility exists that manna could be a part of the conversion process. You know, like a big cotton candy machine! :roll: