New Multimedia Page"

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Michael Goodspeed

New Multimedia Page"

Unread post by Michael Goodspeed » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:01 am

Hey folks,

As most if not all of you know, Thunderbolts.info experienced a recent 24 hour "outage" and lockout, necessitating the site's relocation to a new server. The timing of this crisis could not have been worse -- we were receiving heavy traffic to a couple of vital new pages on the site.

Many of you may not know (since there's been no formal announcement) that we recently added a "multimedia" page, which will serve as a greatly expanded version of the previous online videos resource. We've already posted the first couple of presentations, including the one whose (short-lived) popularity caused the site to crash -- a brief, 7-minute overview of EU's predictive record: http://www.thunderbolts.info/online_videos.htm This video serves as a complement to the recently added Electric Universe predictions page, a must-read for all EU students: http://www.thunderbolts.info/predictions.htm

You'll also notice that we will be featuring on the multimedia page video presentations on topics well beyond familiar territory for Thunderbolts.info. Of course, the Electric Universe and catastrophism will remain the primary focus of the site, and the regular features such as the Picture of the Day and the Thunderblog will not be affected. Please feel free to voice your comments and criticisms here, or by emailing me a gspeed2000@gmail.com

GaryN

Re: New Multimedia Page"

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:19 pm

Michael Goodspeed posted:
..catastrophism will remain the primary focus of the site,
Seems like the TB site is well versed in catastrophism! ;-)
Lets hope that is all over with.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

biknewb

Reverse speech

Unread post by biknewb » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:56 am

Hi Michael

Your video on revers speech made me wonder about other languages. Has this phenomenon been observed in other languages?
I tried reversing Dutch speech, but cannot discover any intelligble words at all.

regards

Sparks

Re: New Multimedia Page"

Unread post by Sparks » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:13 pm

My latest YouTube video

BAD ASTRONOMY Vs GOOD SCIENCE
Debunking the Debunkers
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kmhYTGTDYro

Regards

Soupdragon42