Still Underutilizing Digg.com?

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MGmirkin

Still Underutilizing Digg.com?

Unread post by MGmirkin » Thu May 15, 2008 10:55 am

Not sure where this best fits, but I figure NetTalk is as good a place as any.

I think we're still underutilizing Digg as a resource for either gathering interesting stories, or submitting interesting stories that others might find useful. It really is a quite handy site for disseminating info that others might like, and for socially networking with other like-minded individuals.

I think we should use Digg.com more often when we see interesting articles, or when Thunderblogs / TPODs are published. If anyone wants to join up and be part of a distribution list for cool new articles, let me know, or send me a note on Digg.com & we can list each other as friends, so I can send you "shouts." (IE, when I see or submit an interesting new article, I can pass it along to a few friends, they can pass it along to their friends, etc. That's how Digg is supposed to work. Nothing nefarious, just social networking.)

(If you want to get a hold of me over there...)
http://digg.com/users/mgmirkin

Cheers,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law