Diamond comet?

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Silvertree

Diamond comet?

Unread post by Silvertree » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:58 am

Fairly recently I heard of the discovery of a diamond 'planet' - having been exposed to some videos, books and web material on the Electric Universe theory, I had an immediate suspicion there would be more to the story and quickly found a link in the forums giving an explanation that recent find is actually a diamond core from a star. This basically left me in a state of awe to think those things that look like diamonds in the night sky might actually have diamonds at their cores. How cool is that? But that's not the reason for the post. The reason for the post is that if there is one diamond planet/star core there could be many many more - which seems to suggest that some comets might be made of or are primarily made of diamond. I'm just wondering about this possibility - wondering how realistic the question is - wondering how many diamonds may have slammed into the Earth at some point.

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Diamond comet?

Unread post by nick c » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:14 am

hi Silvertree,
There have been several space probes that have visited comets, and I have never read anything that would support the hypothesis that they might be composed of diamonds.
Also remember that in the EU paradigm, a comet could be composed of anything (some stars could be described as "cometary," the term could possibly be used with regard to certain galaxies). "Comet" describes a celestial objects' electrical status not its' composition, but most within our solar system seem to be rocky bodies; asteroids on elliptical orbits which puts them under electrical stress. Mainstream seems to be sticking with the dirty snowball or icy dirt ball theory, or a loose conglomeration of ice and rocks or what have you. Most here think that the days for that theory are numbered since visits by probes have falsified that theory.
As far as the diamond planet is concerned, there is a thread here.

Bonaventure

Re: Diamond comet?

Unread post by Bonaventure » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:03 pm

i would like 2 play a adventure map with you because you seem 2 be someone who would do that and you culd record it it would really help out my channel with my like 5 views per video so plz answer back thanx