Universe Sandbox

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mharratsc

Re: Universe Sandbox

Unread post by mharratsc » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:41 am

Tell that to a a hydrogen ion in the solar wind... o.O
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

Goldminer

Unread post by Goldminer » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:19 pm

schmidty226 wrote:I Respect your enthusiasm on the matter. well i guess we'll see soon enough if it is in fact gaining Momentum. But like any other object, it will stop gaining and start slowing :p
As in QUASARs ejected from active galactic nuclei?

If anything, it will be the mainstream BB, BH, Expanding Universe, Gravity Only viewpoint which falls into disfavor. Hide and watch.

Well, maybe the universe is expanding, but it is because new QUASARs are being born all the time.
I sense a disturbance in the farce.

schmidty226

Unread post by schmidty226 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:15 am

you must of misunderstood me and its my fault, i meant it as a point.

schmidty226

Unread post by schmidty226 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:22 am

the only reason i commented was to counter what the original title being "Seems to be yet another tool to brainwash the masses" i have a problem with this because as ive said the people who made it said specifically that it wasn't going to reflect anything that were to happen in the "real" world. Just because it has bits and parts which make it comply with some elements in "modern-physics." as with the other comment, "Thus I ignore his post unless he has anything relevant to say." if you were referring to me, if not relevant its still a piece of information that pertains to the post, thus its a "relevant" piece of data.