What CAN'T EU hypotheses explain?

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

longcircuit

What CAN'T EU hypotheses explain?

Unread post by longcircuit » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:17 pm

My first post to the old forum was the topic: "What would falsify EU hypotheses?"
I'd like my first contribution to the new, improved forum to ask: "What CAN'T we explain?" What observed facts of the cosmos resist an electrical explanation?
It's good to see the forum back in action.

longcircuit

StevenO

Re: What CAN'T EU hypotheses explain?

Unread post by StevenO » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:15 pm

longcircuit wrote:My first post to the old forum was the topic: "What would falsify EU hypotheses?"
I'd like my first contribution to the new, improved forum to ask: "What CAN'T we explain?" What observed facts of the cosmos resist an electrical explanation?
It's good to see the forum back in action.

longcircuit
- Do the Birkeland currents in the solar system provide the explanation (energy) for the rotation of the planets?
- Is a condition of resonance required for an energetic connection between two bodies (e.g. a planetary system, quasar)
- How do conditions of electric resonance contribute to catastrophic events?
- What is the electric potential between the earth and sun? (Tesla stated he measured 216 GV)
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:38 pm

1. Do the Birkeland currents in the solar system provide the explanation (energy) for the rotation of the planets?
No

2. Is a condition of resonance required for an energetic connection between two bodies (e.g. a planetary system, quasar)
Yes

3. How do conditions of electric resonance contribute to catastrophic events?
Probably in a large way but electrical equalibrium must also play a huge role.

4.What is the electric potential between the earth and sun? (Tesla stated he measured 216 GV)
That I do not know.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:53 pm

4.What is the electric potential between the earth and sun? (Tesla stated he measured 216 GV)
That I do not know but I am sure it is resonate and harmonically coupled.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

longcircuit

Unread post by longcircuit » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:56 pm

Well, this thread is off to a good start.
Now is as good a time as any to ask: "What's electric resonance?" I keep reading in the forum about resonance this and resonant that, but have no idea what they mean. I'd like to read definitions from fellow forum members before I try my luck on the larger Web.
While I'm at it, I may as well ask also for a definition of "harmonic coupling." (Please, no music jokes.)
Thanks for your help.

longcircuit

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:38 pm

junglelord wrote:1. Do the Birkeland currents in the solar system provide the explanation (energy) for the rotation of the planets?
No
Hi Dean,

Could you please explain... I was thinking that the aurora currents together with the equator ring currents could form a current loop that could drive a Faraday motor. Lacking friction the rotational speed of the earth should become such that the EMF becomes equal to the earth/sun potential. (My apologies for not providing a complete calculation, hopefully I can find the time to do that).

Steven
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:25 pm

junglelord wrote:4.What is the electric potential between the earth and sun? (Tesla stated he measured 216 GV)
That I do not know but I am sure it is resonate and harmonically coupled.

Hi Dean,

Here is the quote from Tesla:

"<...> When radio-active phenomena were discovered I was prepared to view them merely as secondary effects of an external radiation, and as no trace of such a disturbance could be detected on earth I concluded that the primary activating rays were of cosmic origin and most likely to eminate from suns closely resembling our luminary. As the first step toward clearing up the mystery I undertook to ascertain whether the sun was charged to a potential sufficiently high to produce the tremendous electro-static repulsion which I had found to be the only force in nature capable of accounting for the phenomena.
The subject required extended investigation, but I finally ascertained with a reasonable degree of certitude, and to my amazement, that the sun was at a constant positive potential of about 216,000,000,000 volts"<...>"

In much older articles he was talking about only 2 GV. Wonder how he measured it...

Steven

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:25 am

StevenO wrote:
junglelord wrote:1. Do the Birkeland currents in the solar system provide the explanation (energy) for the rotation of the planets?
No
Hi Dean,

Could you please explain... I was thinking that the aurora currents together with the equator ring currents could form a current loop that could drive a Faraday motor. Lacking friction the rotational speed of the earth should become such that the EMF becomes equal to the earth/sun potential. (My apologies for not providing a complete calculation, hopefully I can find the time to do that).

Steven
I never thought of it that way....wow thats good. I am sure that in fact I was wrong.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:29 am

longcircuit wrote:Well, this thread is off to a good start.
Now is as good a time as any to ask: "What's electric resonance?" I keep reading in the forum about resonance this and resonant that, but have no idea what they mean. I'd like to read definitions from fellow forum members before I try my luck on the larger Web.
While I'm at it, I may as well ask also for a definition of "harmonic coupling." (Please, no music jokes.)
Thanks for your help.

longcircuit
Hi sorry I missed your question. Resonace is a specific frequency. Harmonic coupling is two objects that are in resonace or vibrate at the same harmonic frequency. Correct me if that is wrong StevenO.

StevenO is a EE who is current (lol) I am a retired Electronic Engineering Technologist. I have been in medicine for 15 years but I am now on a pension myself due to spinal cord injury and a rare blood disease. I always like to check even basic work...it might be repetitive but good to keep one grounded.
LOL
:D
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:00 pm

I think its more correct to mention that a harmonically coupled circuit can be at harmonics of the resonate frequency, the 1/4 wavelength Harmonic is popular for example in the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:48 am

junglelord wrote:I think its more correct to mention that a harmonically coupled circuit can be at harmonics of the resonate frequency, the 1/4 wavelength Harmonic is popular for example in the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter.
The technical explanation is that resonance is the coupling of the phase of two periodic signals. It can be visualized by imagining two parallel swings where the rod between the two is somewhat flexible. If we start pushing one swing the other will also start pick up the periodic movement of the swing.

It happens all over the universe. Actually the potential in a certain point in space is inversely proportional to all instantaneous currents in the "light cone" (inversely proportional to the distance of the current, not cubically!). Assuming inertia is also an electromagnetic phenomenom it explains why gyroscopes orientate wrt. to the stars (all matter in the universe).

MGmirkin

Some questions will never have answers...

Unread post by MGmirkin » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:10 am

longcircuit wrote:What observed facts of the cosmos resist an electrical explanation?

longcircuit
Hot dogs come in packages of 10; hot dog buns come in packages of 8.

This defies all explanation, including an electrical one! :x

~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:43 am

I wish I was a Oscar Myer Weiner....that is what I truly loved to be...and if I was an Oscar Myer Weiner, everyone would be in love with me.
:D

PS in Canada we get them both by the dozen...must be metric vs standard....LOL
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:28 am

I've been looking for an EU explanation of fractures antipodal to large craters. This phenomenon is seen on a variety of planetary bodies in our Solar system (Mimas, Mars, our moon) and seems to me to be concrete evidence of mechanical impact. I can't remember seeing any EU hypothesis that deals with this, or any theory that doesn't revolve around mechanical impact.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:13 pm

redeye wrote:I've been looking for an EU explanation of fractures antipodal to large craters. This phenomenon is seen on a variety of planetary bodies in our Solar system (Mimas, Mars, our moon) and seems to me to be concrete evidence of mechanical impact. I can't remember seeing any EU hypothesis that deals with this, or any theory that doesn't revolve around mechanical impact.

Cheers!
I think if the antipodal fracture is theorized to be caused by travelling surface waves resulting from the impact impulse it would'nt make much difference if the impact energy was exchanged mechanically or electrically. A meteorite impact would be less likely in EU theory since more energy would be dissipated before mechanical impact if there is a large potential difference between the two objects (a la Tungaska).