fractal universe site?

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MattEU

fractal universe site?

Unread post by MattEU » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:57 pm

Has any one seen or investigated this websites before? What are peoples opinions on it? http://www.fractaluniverse.org/v2/

I searched on the forum but could not find a mention of it, if it is someone here :oops:
The universe consists of a series of spiral bodies of diminishing size, each made in turn by plasma ejection and moulded by a spatial Coriolis effect: a rotating fractal universe.

The Big Bang theory is a failure. It has failed because the wrong guesses were made by Einstein and Friedman. Their equations ignored electricity’s dominant role in the universe. So much for the supposed ‘rigour of mathematics’. Therefore research for the following hypothesis, was begun using pictures, not maths, but the attempt to explain the wide-spread occurrence of spirals in space produced unexpected results. The identification of similarities between all sizes of bodies from super-galactic to atomic brought with it, like it or no, a clear connection to Schroedinger’s quantum mathematics!

Only passing reference to the mathematical aspects are relevant in a pop science website such as this. Those interested should refer to one of the many books on the subject of Schroedinger’s atomic physics. Max Born’s “Atomic Physics” published by Blackie and Son takes some beating but it is hard to find now.

This website is an extended conversion of a slideshow that was presented to Manchester Astronomical Society in September 2002. It should be read through in order.

GaryN

Re: fractal universe site?

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Hi MattEU,
Yes, great site, and yes, it has been mentioned before, but no harm in pointing to it again for the sake of new readers. There is so much good stuff buried away in the forums, it would be a shame not to unearth it now and again.

Use the Google site search if you are unsure of previous coverage, e.g.

fractaluniverse.org site:http://thunderbolts.info/
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:40 am

cheers, I had searched using this forums seach thing, will google search the forum from now on!

Yep, lots of stuff in the forum now buried away. I occasionally go back lots of pages on the boards to see what i might have missed or forgotten. Maybe we could have a "reposte" (re post ;) ) section or month where members bring up an old thread for discussion. Although I suppose just adding to a new reply would do the same thing.

KickLaBuka

Unread post by KickLaBuka » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:37 am

Both fractal and quantum approaches look at data and write formulas. The trouble comes when they see something new or without a formula. Also its tedious data entry and endless steps to find solutions. Another problem is that it ignores the why question. This is the same approach that led to the assumption of the big bang in the first place. Find a function and extrapolate then explain why. This line of reasoning makes for false realities, like saying an objects angular momentum can be quantized, or worse.