Thunderbolts chronolgy

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

tharkun

Thunderbolts chronolgy

Unread post by tharkun » Tue May 17, 2011 6:14 pm

I was watching Dave Talbott and wondered if anykind of chronology has been worked up regarding the 'world axis' theory in which the various ancient depictions could be tied to the alignment of the planets as they would have changed from the Saturn 'polar alignment'. Anyone know of any time line that could be compared to the historical studies? I'm trying to understand when the polar alignment, if true, would have fallen apart and we would have reverted to the current solar system alignment. thanks.

tharkun

mharratsc

Re: Thunderbolts chronolgy

Unread post by mharratsc » Sun May 22, 2011 12:02 pm

I haven't seen this topic really addressed on the site (outside of a few brief treatments by Rens in his contributions to the TPODs) nor on the forum, but I might suggest to you that you peruse some of the books available via Mikamar- there are many treatments of the historical in several different publications there.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

tayga

Unread post by tayga » Sun May 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Jno Cook has a book-sized website on Saturnian cosmology which might include the information you need.

http://saturniancosmology.org/tab.php
tayga

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

- Richard P. Feynman

Normal science does not aim at novelties of fact or theory and, when successful, finds none.
- Thomas Kuhn

tharkun

Unread post by tharkun » Sun May 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Thanks guys!

Eaol

Unread post by Eaol » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:36 pm

I think there are a few things in there that disagree with Talbott, but they are pretty small differences. Overall, just covers a larger time scale.

He has one page about the "Expanding Earth" hypothesis, but I'd rather stick with Thornhill with his views on gravity as a variable (which it clearly is, anyway), which would not need any new laws of physics to create matter in the center of the Earth -.- .

(Of course, for another topic, where do continental plates come from, and what is supposed to get them going?)

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:11 pm

The question is- are there really continental plates, or are these just boundaries of mass defined between large scale telluric current pathways?

Mind you- I'm no geologist or geophysicist, so I could be barking up a tree here. However, I've seen plenty of folks on the various forums whom don't all agree on the concept as it stands. Some feel that there are plates that slide, but there is no subduction. Some feel that there are plates but they don't slide at all. Plenty of different takes on the matter. :)
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington