Books being sold to raise funds

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

dahlenaz

Books being sold to raise funds

Unread post by dahlenaz » Mon May 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Greeting All,
I've set up a web page: http://para-az.com/booklist.html where i've listed numerous books which
others may have better use for than I. I don't know how best to go about transferring these to new
hand but they've got to go so i can press forward on more localized and simpler subjects. Only the
top part of the page involes the books you may find useful here. Thanks for passing the info around.
dahlenaz

davesmith_au
Site Admin

Re: Books being sold to raise funds

Unread post by davesmith_au » Fri May 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Wow dz, that's a pretty darn impressive list of titles, anyone with the bucks to spare should jump on some of these in no time, especially the first one, which often is seen going for a price in the thousands...

Physics of the Plasma Universe, --- A. Peratt ------ Price: Not quite as much as Alibris lists it for so make me an offer to consider.

Quasars, Redshift and Controversies, --- Halton Arp ------ price: Not yet determined(NYD).

Seeing Red, --- Halton Arp ------- price: (nyd)

Evolution of the Solar System, (NASA SP-345) --- Alfven and Arrhenius ------ Price: ~ 30.00$ if bought seperately.

Cosmic Plasma, --- Hannes Alfven ------ Price: 100.00$

Electric Sun, --- Don Scott ------- price: (NYD)

Frontiers of Astronomy, --- Fred Hoyle, ------

The Big Bang Never Happened, --- Eric Lerner ------ fair donation sought

Earth Under Fire, --- Paul LaViolett ------ still a bargin even at 20$ but worth way more.

Dark Matter, missing planets and New Comets, --- Tom Van Flandern ------ Donation sought, mostly to cover shipping

Seprents in the Sky. --- John Anthony West

Many in the Velikovsky Collection, --- Worlds in Collision, Earth in Upheaval,
Ages in Chaos, Velikovski Affair, Peoples of the sea

Velikovskian periodicals Vol. 5 No. 1, 2 and 3 maybe more.

Aeon Journals

Hamlets' Mill,

Sacred Theory of the Earth, Thomas Burnett

Good luck with the sale dz, cheers, Dave.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster

jjohnson

Unread post by jjohnson » Sat May 29, 2010 1:11 pm

Nice selection, dahlenaz. Peratt's textbook is available brand new (i.e., unused, from an estate sale) from Cellar of Books for $1658.66. This is the same volume shown on Amazon and B&N and Alibris, I'm thinking. The resellers mark it up about $500, as you can see. Prices over $1000 keep a book's sales very slow unless it is some really famous and sought-after title, I think.
I'll take a look at your sale site.
Jim

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sat May 29, 2010 6:18 pm

jjohnson wrote:Nice selection, dahlenaz. Peratt's textbook is available brand new (i.e., unused, from an estate sale) from Cellar of Books for $1658.66. This is the same volume shown on Amazon and B&N and Alibris, I'm thinking. The resellers mark it up about $500, as you can see. Prices over $1000 keep a book's sales very slow unless it is some really famous and sought-after title, I think.
I'll take a look at your sale site.
Jim
As much as the 4 figured amount would help the cause it does not seem realistic to me except in the cases where the government's picking up the tab and then price inflaition is all too common. I just want to get these into the hands of someone who can better utilize them and values my experiments enough to show it with a healty donation. d....z

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:47 pm

dahlenaz wrote:Greeting All,
I've set up a web page: http://para-az.com/booklist.html where i've listed numerous books which
others may have better use for than I. I don't know how best to go about transferring these to new
hand but they've got to go so i can press forward on more localized and simpler subjects. Only the
top part of the page involes the books you may find useful here. Thanks for passing the info around.
dahlenaz
hows the sale going? what have you got left? how would payment be made?

i might be interested in some of these, how much you looking for them as a bunch or as individuals?

Serpent in the Sky
Earth Under Fire
Earth in Upheaval, Ages in Chaos, Peoples of the sea