Where's Kronia, Thoth, Juergens' articles etc?

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

Where's Kronia, Thoth, Juergens' articles etc?

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:54 am

* I was just informed that the EU material at kronia.com is no longer available there. Where is it available then? Do we have to buy it now to see it any more? That was a great resource for this forum. There was discussion of the Saturn theory; there were the articles by Juergens that are so important. Now are we not to have that valuable material no longer available for reference? The global Depression is indeed getting severe. Please give us back these resources, anyone!

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Where's Kronia, Thoth, Juergens' articles etc?

Unread post by nick c » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Lloyd,
If the deletion is permanent, it will be a big loss of source material. I have a lot of the stuff on hardcopy, but finding the issue of Kronos, Aeon, or whatever is a task in itself.
I used to have the Thoth's on a disk someplace, I am going to have to dig it up if it still around?

Nick

Shrdlu

Unread post by Shrdlu » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:27 pm

http://www.catastrophism.com/cdrom/pubs ... /index.htm

The Thoth articles are at the above site but access now costs,

ERIC AITCHISON.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 pm

Nick, if you could upload all your stuff to some website, even disorganized, I think it would be helpful. If it's copyrighted, permission might need to be requested, although maybe a private site might be acceptable to the copyright holders, if not a public one. What do you think? Actually, I just remembered that I have a site that has all of Thornhill's and Scott's articles from Thoth. I can give a link to it, if interested. But I'd like to have access to Cardona's, Talbott's et al Thoth material too.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:54 am

Here's the link for Thornhill's and Scott's Thoth material: http://www.freewebs.com/soyps/thoth.htm.