Radio Interviews Scott (Talbott/Thornhill?)

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

SciRPG

Radio Interviews Scott (Talbott/Thornhill?)

Unread post by SciRPG » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:10 am

I've listened to Donald Scott's sessions on Red Ice Creations Radio
Jan 2007
Nov 2008

I was wondering if David and Wallace have any radio broadcasts or plan on doing some radio segments (with RIC or other shows?)
~~Richard K~~
3D SciFi Illustration

bboyer

Re: Radio Interviews Scott (Talbott/Thornhill?)

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:52 pm

In case you haven't heard their (Dave & Wal) interviews on Coast To Coast (March 11th and November 26th, 2007), I believe you can hear the archived shows here:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guests/1378.html (unfortunately, subscriber access required; there would be copyright issues involved ... but you could always do a search on your own)
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

blurt

podcast compilation

Unread post by blurt » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Hi,

Is there a page where are compiled all the podcasts of EU discussions? I recently listened to Wal and David on Laura Lee, and Dr. Van Flandern there, too. I've heard Dr. Arp on Astraeamagazine and Donald Scott on Redicecreations. Since then I haven't been able to find any other recordings. Thanks...

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:44 pm

This deserves bumped up the board a bit. Excellent discussion, should be a great introduction to the concept and it's a good advert for the book too.

I especially liked the spooky voice that suggests I have something to do with the radio program...kind of freaked me out to be honest.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

Tzunamii

Unread post by Tzunamii » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:12 am

It would not be a bad idea at all for an admin to Sticky this topic, Not having to dig for these kind of resources would be a good thing.