Chrysocolla research

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Phil

Chrysocolla research

Unread post by Phil » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:31 pm

People,
Exhaustive research trying to improve my soldering skills for jewellery making brought me to this absolutely fascinating set of short films on you tube concerning mineral rocks and their mysterious behaviour in relation to thermal excitement, electrical or magnetic interaction with silver whereby elements within the matrix of the rock (germanate', I think) Move through and around barriers such as glass to bond with the silver acting as a solder.....it really is worth a look and any explanations or theories from an eu perspective would be most appreciated by me.....and anyone who enjoys being astonished. In particular see the film at 17:30 when an arc of electricity is passed through the rock.
Other chrysocolla videos show electrostatic discharge from the rock when heated.
I am still smiling because the universe can still mystify and astonish the pure cynic in me and that is very rare indeed
Best regards
Phil

Zendo

Re: Chrysocolla research

Unread post by Zendo » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:57 am

I'm intrigued, could you provide some links? :)

Nvm, think I found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSGrFxGnCws