11,000 B.C. Extinction

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

moses

Re: 11,000 B.C. Extinction

Unread post by moses » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:19 am

Underground tunnels:
It seems to suggest that the dangers on the surface were continuous, or more likely repeating, because you are not likely to dig tunnels if there is just one event. Maybe there was continuously a lot of lightning or meteorites, but I think the main activity occurred during the conjunctions with either Venus or Mars. And hence the stone observatories to work out when to go underground.
Mo

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:47 pm

It seems that if folks were trying to get away from marauders, tunneling underground is a very slow way to accomplish that... quicker to build forts above ground and store up supplies... Mo is on to something here.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

ancientd

Unread post by ancientd » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Yes in Malta thye have neollithic sitse very similar to Stonehenge with plenty of labyrinths ,catacombs, tunnels etc underground dug into the limestone. Very hard to date as I suspect they have been occupied at different times under different circumstances . In one many thousands of human skeletal remains were found in a confusing array. Not a burial site but a mass death site ???? See " everything is electric " website for more detail

moses

Unread post by moses » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:58 am

What about tunnels in Australia ? North, Central and South America, Europe and China have ancient tunnels, so are there any in Australia.
Mo

ancientd

Unread post by ancientd » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:52 am

sorry for slow reply. . To my knowledge there are no tunnels , labrynths etc in Australia. In fact strangely so. It is my contention that Australia was hit by major cosmolgically caused disturbances very recently. I think this is backed up by Andrew Peratt's work on rock art ( Petroglyphs) suggesting that the closer to the Antarctic you were the closer you were to the serious end of an electrical discharge event. Re South America , my knowledge is patchy but I do seem to remeber the existance of tunnel systems in the Andes was it? Anyone au fait with this?

moses

Unread post by moses » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Well the South American tunnels appear to be mostly stories, but a fascinating topic to search.

http://www.blavatsky.net/newsletters/tu ... _andes.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-VnpQ_sYoU
http://www.earthworksforhumanity.org/pa ... nels.shtml

Southern Africa has extensive cave systems so there would be little need to excavate any, and I guess that the Australians were already greatly nomadic, although the Uluru cave stories are worth a mention, I guess.

Cheers,
Mo

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:19 pm

moses,

More from Ecua~dor:

http://www.stangrist.com/TunnelsMoricz.htm

cheers,
s

tholden

Cardona's views on recent ice ages

Unread post by tholden » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Does anybody in the audience have much of a feel for Dwardu Cardona's thinking about ice ages and the times frames involved with them?

As I understand it He sees the Pleistocene as a period when the Saturnian system was travelling alone in space, ending with Saturn and us entering the present system. The questions I'm interested in are:

How long was the period of darkness during which the Pleistocene ice age prevailed in Europe?

Was that period primordial or was there any other sort of a "bright" period before it?

Were Neanderthals and ice-age creatures supposed to have been living on the planet during that entire period, or what exactly?

Given normal stellar distances the idea of a star ever capturing another star would be forget-about-it unlikely. That is, unless both stars were part of a string of stars formed by some ancient Birkeland current and its Z-pinch effect. Is that part of the current thinking about the ancient Saturn system?

Lloyd

Re: Cardona's views on recent ice ages

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:55 pm

* Ted, Cardona answered a lot of questions on this thread: http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... =10&t=3824.
* He said the Age of Darkness began possibly when Saturn formed within the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy who knows when, probably millions of years ago or more.
- The Age of Darkness and the last ice age ended 10,000 or so years ago when the Saturn System entered the Solar System.
- Ice ages were periodic, occurring usually every few thousand years in the temperate zone, due to auroral dust shading.
- Saturn would flare violently upon entering regions of charge difference in space every few thousand years and that rained hot detritus and water onto the Earth and other satellites, which on Earth often caused conflagrations, and tidal waves removed most of the glacial ice and heat melted it.
- Gradually, glaciation would build up again and the sea level would drop, nearly to the bottom of the continental shelves.
- These cycles likely repeated many times.
* See also this thread for info on Earth expansion and contraction, continental drift etc: http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... f=4&t=4932. It's called Earth Was a Moon of Saturn.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:27 am

Lloyd wrote:* Ted, Cardona answered a lot of questions on this thread: ....
Thanks, that's useful.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:37 am

Lloyd wrote:....
Lloyd,

What was the reason for thinking that Saturn arose in the dwarf galaxy??

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:17 pm

* It's known that the Saj Dwarf Galaxy is nearby and I believe he said there was evidence that some local stars have compositions that resemble those in the Saj more than other local Milky Way stars and I guess Saturn has similar composition. I think he accepts that the Milky Way is tearing the other galaxy apart and pulling its stars into this and other vicinities.
* Either of us could ask Cardona for further details, but I suspect that he'd say to read one of his books. I have his first book, but I don't think he mentioned this in that book.

Chromium6

Unread post by Chromium6 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Carolina bays gouged into the ground at a magnetic reversal
Magnetic Reversals ^ | 28 Jul 09 | Robert W Felix

Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 10:28:13 PM by Fred Nerks

Is it just a coincidence that more than two million huge holes were gouged into the ground - all at the same time - about 12,000 years ago at a magnetic reversal?

Usually not more than 20 feet deep - which means that they were probably not formed by meteoric impacts - the holes range in size from one acre to several thousand acres, and measure up seven miles across.

Scientists estimate that there could be more than two million Carolina bays (sometimes under different names) spread across the United States from Florida to New Jersey to Texas.

I sure wouldn’t have wanted to be standing at ground zero when one of those holes was punched into the ground.

What created these giant paw prints in the ground?

Today, the general consensus is that these massive elliptical scars were somehow created by a comet or meteorite exploding above the earth.

But I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the Carolina bays were created at about the same time as the Gothenburg magnetic reversal. Besides, almost no meteorites have ever been found in the Carolinas.

I think those holes were blasted into the soil by millions of explosions in the sky, explosions triggered by the reversal (as I explain in Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps).

You can see these bays for yourself on Google Earth. If you look at the North Carolina/South Carolina region, then zoom in on an area about 18 miles southeast of Fayetteville, NC you’ll see more than 20 such depressions in a tiny area a mere 12 miles by 9 miles across.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2304160/posts
On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''

Anaconda

Unread post by Anaconda » Fri May 11, 2012 9:37 am

There is a substantial body of evidence to support a mechanism to introduce large amounts of energy into the Earth's crust & mantle which could account for the mass extinctions of 11,000 B. C.

I subscribe to Dr. Anthony L. Peratt's theory that a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora enveloped the Earth and most likely has enveloped the Earth many times in the Earth's past.

Here are the peer-reviewed scientific papers which support my position:

Dr. Peratt laid out the scientific evidence for such a High-Current, Z-Pinch in two scientific papers published in the IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON PLASMA SCIENCE:

Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity (I & 2) by Dr. Anthony L. Peratt:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14145750/Anth ... -Antiquity

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16839562/Char ... ntiquity-2

Dr. Peratt's reputation & understanding of plasma phenomenon both in the laboratory and in the field is unmatched.

The process Dr. Peratt describes based on his laboratory work with plasma phenomenon & field work cataloging petroglyphs is exhaustive.

Per Anthony L. Peratt:
The discovery that objects from the Neolithic or Early Bronze Age carry patterns associated with high-current Z-pinches provides a possible insight into the origin and meaning of these ancient symbols produced by man. This paper directly compares the graphical and radiation data from high-current Z-pinches to these patterns. The paper focusses primarily, but not exclusively, on petroglyphs. It is found that a great many archaic petroglyphs can be classified accoridng to plasma stability and instability data. As the same morphological types are found worldwide, the comparisons suggest the occurance of an intense aurora, as might be produced if the solar wind had increased between one and two orders of magnitude, a millennia ago.
And, it turns out that Science has observed & measured stars that have powerful electromagnetic current sheets radiating out from their equators:

From: "Spiral Dance in a Planetary Nursery" courtesy of Sabaru Telescope They call it a "protoplanetary disc" as the star AB Aurigae seems to display the outline of it's own "ballerina skirt" also known as the heliospheric current sheet.

This would seem to offer observational confirmation that aurora current sheets can exist which are orders of magnitude stronger than the present heliopheric current sheet.

And these plasma, electric current sheets would introduce huge amounts of electromagnetic energy into the Earth's crust and mantle, plus, this energy level given off by the Sun likely was repeated numerous times in Earth's past.

Regardless of the exact age of the Earth (I agree no one knows), it does appear high electromagnetic energy epochs were repeated across the great expanse of Earth's history. These epochs were catastrophic in effect and extent. There were many secondary electrmagnetic effects and phenomena. It seems quite possible that mass extinctions, including large reductions in human populations, even civilization collapsing effects could have happened.

Another physical effect would be an increased volcanism at perhaps catastraphic activity levels and, thus, large amounts of material being expelled into the atmosphere, for which there is supporting physical evidence.

At times in Earth's history, the surface was a very inhospitable place to be.

Chromium6

Unread post by Chromium6 » Fri May 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Interesting connections between the Gothenberg Reversal, the Pyramids and Orion. It might take some "imagination" to see it. Venus will cross the Sun this year in transit. (--warning not the best sources.)
All well-known pyramids of Egypt: “Khufu’s”, “Khafre’s”, “Menkaure’s”, Djoser’s, Meidum, bent and red pyramids are sacred to Atlantis people, to revere souls of the Atlantis people. Additionally the Giza complex exactly indicates the astronomical date of the deluge (22±1 October 10,465B.C.). Thus the Giza complex had been sacred to global deluge in 10,465B.C. as well. Symbolical graves in the pyramids have been sacred to victims, to their souls. The treasures, things and tools in the closed rooms of the pyramids are the heavenly gifts for the souls.

Thus the Giza complex is sacred to last global geo-catastrophe as well, which started on 21 October, 10,465 B.C. The Sphinx indicates epoch of the event, i.e. Leo's epoch. Three stars of the Orion's belt indicate the three Giza pyramids at the event boundary and causeway (alpha-omega [αώ] way ) from the middle pyramid to the sphinx indicates sunrise, i.e. 21-22, 23 October during the event. Of 21 October to 23 October continued EB geo-transfer and terrible earthquakes, runaway subductions, obductions and the global wave deformation of the crust, which formed the last global deluge all over the Earth. The Giza project had been started by survived Atlantians after 10,465 B.C. and finished approximately in 10,400 B.C. Of course the project was interrelated to last global deluge.
http://www.cosmogeology.ge/chapter-25.htm
At vernal equinox, 10,500 BC; the Sun in Leo, lines up with the Sphinx, while Orion's belt culminates at the meridian - a pattern mimicked on the ground by the 3 pyramids

The Sphinx was designed as a Phoenix (man + bull + lion +eagle), and is aligned to a point on the horizon which gives us a clue as to the meaning of the Phoenix legend. The Sphinx faces the point on the horizon where the vernal equinox (Appleby disputes this and says it was the cross quarter sunrise), was in Leo, and Orion was at its lowest point in the sky. This occurred in 10,500 BC, and is Zep Tepi – the First Time of Osiris (Orion). Appleby says that the movement of Venus at that time was very specific and is a pattern that is only repeated every 12,500 years. He says that the pattern will repeat in 2012. Zep Tepi, or the “First Time” of Osiris was in 10,500 BC, when Orion was at its lowest point in the sky. The “Last Time” of Osiris, when Orion is at its highest point, is ALSO due in 2012, says Appleby.

http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/4.htm
However, Robert Bauval and his co-authors, who must be Appleby’s primary sources, give the date of the Last Time variously as 2450 AD and 2500 AD. Appleby may have made an error here, but has over-corrected it by saying that Bauval’s date for Zep Tepi should have been 11,500 BC, not 10,500 BC. The text under this diagram, (below) may have lead to some confusion, since at first glance it seems to give the future highest altitude of the star Al Nitak (Zeta Orionis) but actually gives its altitude circa 2000 AD ( 58 degrees 6 minutes). At least Appleby got his chapter heading right; Dates in Turmoil !
------

While it is possible to argue that the pyramids alone are the only markers of even the rearranged Orion correlation, a convincing case for intent requires the strictest possible correlation between sky and ground.

To that end, it must be hoped that three architectural features exist along the points implied by the newly placed star pattern: features that are, by comparison with the pyramid pinnacles, of equal or greater internal consistency and psychological nascence.

Interestingly, remarkably consistent architectural features do mark the ground to the immediate east of the three pyramids: three mortuary temples located mid-way along each of the three pyramids' eastern edges.

If an architectural marker for the alignment exists, it may very well be located here.
http://www.robertbauval.co.uk/articles/ ... ioct4.html

------
Hall of Records

He read other books, including The Path of The Pole by Hapgood; John Anthony West's Serpent in the Sky; and Keepers of Genesis by Hancock and Bauval. These authors provided evidence that, at the end of the last Ice Age, a race of people settled in Egypt following a catastrophe in which their own homeland disappeared (i.e. Atlantis). The Sphinx and pyramids were remnants of those times, about 10,500 years ago, and encoded into them was information about the catastrophe. West and Hancock and Bauval all thought that there was a Hall of Records buried at Giza, which would contain detailed records of the Atlantean civilization and the catastrophe that ended it.

Geryl got an intuitive feeling that the answer was in the Zodiacs of Dendera Temple in Egypt, - that the rectangular zodiac in particular, contains coded information about the catastrophe that ended Atlantis, and how to calculate when the cycle would recur. He enlisted the help of a Belgian astronomer - Gino Ratinckx, who had studied the Dendera Temple and Mayan hieroglyphs. Ratinckx suggested that Geryl read a rare translation of the Egyptian Book of the Dead, by the Frenchman Albert Slosman, and Geryl was so amazed by what he read, that he forgot all about the Dendera zodiac. This is a shame, since David Pratt has published information (on the internet here ) on the Dendera zodiacs that finds encoded 3 previous world catastrophes - just as Slosman had discovered by decoding the Egyptian Book of the Dead (which should more accurately be called "The Book of Coming Forth by Day"), and John lash has found 2012 encoded in the round zodiac of Dendera (see item 38 ).

Slosman's translation is called Le Livre de l'Au-Dela de la Vie , and The Orion Prophecy includes some extracts, together with the original hieroglyphs. I wanted to compare the translation with that of Wallis Budge, and was at first confused by the fact that Geryl and Ratinckx don't mention which chapter the extracts are from. Patrick supplied me with some photocopied pages from Slosman's book, which identified the chapter as Chapter 17. Another point for anyone wishing to compare the translations, is that Budge lists the manuscript by line number, while Geryl and Ratinckx only provide line numbers for the last of 5 extracts, and these numbers differ from Budge's. For those of you who wish to compare, see note 1. Once you have found the chapter and line in Budge and compared it, you may be surpised to find that the translations are completely different. Since Budge was a respected Egyptologist, and Keeper of Egyptian and Assyrian Antiquities at the British Museum, this seems a little odd. However, on page 14-15 of Slosman's book, he gives his own translation of the "premier verset" (verse one), which is the end of line 5 up to line 9. He then compares his translation to four others 2 that are all very different, and comments that the others have allowed their Christian cultural bias to infect the translation, and that is why their efforts are "perfectly incomprehensible". It must be said; Slosman's translation - at least, the parts I've seen, does seem to be less awkward, and to make more sense than the others (including Budge). Anyway, if you aren't convinced, you must suspend disbelief awhile longer...

Poleshift in 9792 BC

Slosman's translation of Chapter 17 of the Book of the Dead implies that the Earth has previously undergone some kind of pole-shift which caused the "sun to rise at a new horizon", and that Osiris, who was represented in the sky by the Orion constellation, had something to do with it. This could have been via an axis shift, crustal displacement, or a change in the direction of rotation. Slosman also gives "an intermediate note" that this event - the Great Cataclysm - happened on July 27th in the year 9792 BC. Gino Ratinckx checked manually, (since his astronomical software didn't go back to 9792 BC), to see if there was any astronomical pattern on 27th July 9792 BC that repeated on 21-22 December 2012 AD. He claims to have found "the positions of Orion and Aldebaran match both data precisely". Not only that, but Gino says (p.28) that the configuration "occurs three times in twelve thousand years! The other date is 3114 BC." This latter year is, of course, the year in which the Mayan long count started. Later in the book, when checked with astronomical software, only 2 matches were found to be correct- 9792 BC and 2012 AD.

Eventually, Slosman's even-rarer second book, Le Grand Cataclysme, was tracked down, in which he tells the whole story of the end of Atlantis, and how the Atlanteans had calculated the precise date 200 years before the event. They were able to do this because there had been a previous cataclysm in 21,312 BC, and a third one back in 29,808 BC. Slosman had given various lengths for 8 of the astronomical ages, and Geryl went to work decoding precessional clues. The next step was to try and find The Labyrinth, since Slosman indicated that the Atlanteans built this huge building in order to store all their astronomical and cataclysm-calculating knowledge. Gino followed the lead of Robert Bauval, and laid a sky-map over a map of Egypt, lining up Orion's belt with the 3 Giza pyramids. The temple of Dendera was found to correspond to the star Deneb; Esna temple corresponded to the star Altair; the Hawara area corresponded to the position of the Hyades, and Hawara pyramid corresponded to the star Aldebaran. The Hyades are known to astronomers as...the Labyrinth! What is more, this place is exactly where an explorer called Lespius claimed that the Labyrinth had once been. After visiting Egypt, the pair confirmed that Dendera has an association with Deneb, and also that all the signs reported by Herodotus, who had visited the Labyrinth, showed that Hawara was the location, but that it was not destroyed, but buried right there, beneath the water table, and that Lespius had not dug deep enough! However, it would take a lot of funding to excavate under the water table.

Appleby parallels & retrograde loops

At this point, Geryl and Ratinckx's quest was sounding very similar to that of Nigel Appleby and his Operation Hermes team (see items 26-28). Appleby had also laid a sky-map over a map of Egypt, lining up the belt of Orion with the 3 Giza pyramids, to find the position of the Hall of Records, which would contain a time-capsule of crucial information left by Atlanteans, to prepare us for another catastrophe in 2012. In Appleby's case, the time-capsule corresponded with the position of the star Sirius. There is also another parallel: on p.359 of his book, Hall of the Gods, Appleby refers us to a figure 121 and says,

"you will notice that as Leo and the Sun are rising at the same time, Venus is visible above them, following the same path. In these particular circumstances, Venus's path forms a planetary loop, lasting for just 6 months in any one year, which takes it across the top of the constellation of Orion. This phenomenon only occurs once every 12,500 years, and the next time it will occur happens to be the year 2012."

When Gino got a new astronomical software package, ("Loadstar"), and was able to reconstruct the sky of 9792 BC, Patrick asked him to look for a link between Venus and Orion. Gino found that in both 9792 BC and 2012 AD, Venus makes a "planetary retrograde loop" above Orion, and near Gemini. Gino said that Venus makes the same "movement" "about every 250 years", but "only in 9792 BC and 2012 is the precession the same!" This seems to contradict the earlier conclusion that the position of Orion (and Aldebaran), recur 3 times in 12,000 years (and we can only assume, since it is not explained, that the 3114 BC position was an error due to working it out manually). It also contradicts what Appleby said, and I asked Patrick about it in the following e-mail exchange;

I said:
Interesting about the planetary retrograde loop of Venus - Appleby said in Hall of the Gods, (p.359) that this effect occurs every 12,500 years - where it goes across the top of Orion (you said every 11,000 years). Like you, he said it will happen in 2012, but implies it last happened around 10,500 BC, where you say 9792 BC

His reply:

THE RETROGRADE LOOP HAPPENS EVERY 250 YEARS
BUT!!!!!
ONLY IN 9792 AND 2012 IS THE PRECESSION THE SAME! SEE THE TEXT IN OUR BOOK.

APPLEBY GOT THE INFORMATION FROM US (HE MENTIONED US IN HIS FOREWORD)
I DON'T KNOW WHY HE SAID 10.500 BC.

I then remembered that Adrian Gilbert had referred to the same event in his book, Signs in the Sky (see item 47), but had said that in August 2012, Venus will be "stationary in the hand of Orion". I also remembered that at the Gizagate conference in London in March 1998, I had heard lectures by Nigel Appleby, Adrian Gilbert, and Gino Ratinckx! West and Bauval were also speaking. (See SC magazine number 80 - Sep/Oct 1998 - for summary of the conference). I will have more to say about this later in this review.

Book of the dead confirms it

When Geryl turned back to Slosman's Le Livre de l'Au-dela , de la Vie, he found that there was a paragraph that was written entirely in red to stress its importance, and in Slosman's commentary, he said that within this paragraph (or just following it) there was a hidden code concerning the 9792 BC catastrophe. Geryl and Ratinckx were astounded to find what seemed to be corroboration for their discovery of the retrograde loop linking 9792 BC to 2012 AD. The passage concerns the "Mathematical Combinations" of the starry vault that were a portent of destruction, following which, "the old Lion turned around". These starry combinations would seem to involve "The Twins" and "Osiris (Orion)". "Life began again after that, under the course of the new Sun....Thus the survivors of the catastrophe coming from heaven, are purified, in order to accomplish the Orders originally passed on by Osiris (Orion)."

To the authors, here was conformation from ancient Egypt that around the time of the catastrophe, in 9792 BC, there was an astronomical phenomenon occurring near Gemini (the Twins) and Orion, and that the survivors' task was to transmit the knowledge down the ages, that when it recurred, so would the catastrophe. The catastrophe, which came from heaven, during the age of Leo, caused the Earth's magnetic poles to reverse, (scientists now warn this is about to happen) and (as the core disconnected from the mantle), crustal slip occurred, accompanied by earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tidal waves. The Sun was reborn from a new horizon, as the Earth came to a stand-still in its axial rotation, and began to rotate in the opposite direction (see item item32). From this point on, the precession of the equinoxes were reversed, so that the equinox sun slowly precessed back out of Leo into Cancer. This was supported by Herodotus when he said "The Sun fell into the sea". Surprisingly, Geryl and Ratinckx forgot to include an even more significant quote from Herodotus, who said, when reporting the wisdom of Egyptian priests, "The sun, however, had within this period of time [341 generations], on four several (sic) occasions, moved from his wonted course, twice rising where he now sets and twice setting where now he rises.'3 Herodotus converts the figure of 341 generations into a period of 11,340 years. This fits their data very well, including the previous catastrophes. If the average age of a generation used by Herodotus was increased by about 1.4 years, from 33.25 to 34.6, it would give a period around the 11,803 year-period of Slosman.
On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''